Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tatyasaheb Gaikwad
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tatyasaheb GaikwadYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctors, I have sexual problem. My sex time is very short When I start to do sex it's ejaculate within one minute Pleased help me, my wife is not satisfied form me. Please Advice.
How long does it take for the grade 1 varicocele to progress to grade 2? Can please suggest some medicine to treat? Currently taking cozim 10q, evion and Siphene. Husband Suffers from oligospermia. My menstruation cycle is regular and normal.
Hello sir, I had jock itch near on my inner thighs 5 years back, earlier I didn't paid much attention, but slowly it spreaded to my penis, scrotum, all that area became hyper-pigmented. A few days back, I noticed that my flesh is also getting softer in the affected area. Also it feels like dead flesh in inner thighs, and on my penis. I could not feel any touch or press on my penis or testes properly. Please help me sir. Please suggest medication, as the creams like Surfaz SN and Lobate GM are not curing it.
My age is 21 and my weight is 60, and my digestive system is not very good, I want to improve it and gain my weight please help.
Can vaccination for rotavirus be administered at 6 months of age as a catch up schedule, if not started on time?
Hi I'm 28 years old I'm suffering with chronic calcific pancreatitis from past 3 months I lost my weight drastically will you please suggest me is surgery necessary.
I am 18 years old male and have a problem that I forgot about everything and after a long time only sometimes it comes to my mind. This is happening with me from last two-three years. I don't know which doctor to contact for this. And also due to this problem I have become a very weak student of my class and have dropped my last year's class. Please reply about this question as soon as possible.
I'm 27 . Having alopecia doctor told me. Some places of my head clean there is no hair. Remaining hair is also falling too much. I took allopathic treatment but doesn't helped me .From childhood it is there. Please help me .
The word weight loss brings an image of starving, eating just enough to survive, and reduce weight. However, that is not the case always. There are some foods that can actually help burn fat, the more you eat of these on a regular basis, the lesser the chances of you growing fat. The good old coconut, which has formed a regular part of our diet for ages is one such wonderful item. Listed below are some benefits that show how coconut helps in weight loss.
- Good Fiber: Foods usually contain two types of fibers soluble and insoluble. The soluble usually contains sugar and starch. These are digested to provide calories. The non-soluble on the other hand is not digested and only provides roughage. Coconut contains an astounding 61% of non-soluble fiber, which is completely devoid of calories and therefore, no contribution whatsoever to weight loss.
- Instant Energy Source: For athletes and sports people, coconut provides an instant source of energy with lesser number of calories. This energy can help them curb hunger for prolonged period of time. People who eat coconut regularly can go without food for longer hours without experiencing symptoms of low blood sugar.
- Lowered Glycemic Index: The glycemic index is an indication of how fast sugar is released into the bloodstream, leading to higher sugar level. Sugar has a glycemic index of about 80 and coconut is about 35. Therefore, it reduces the pace at which sugar is released into the body and does not promote formation of fat. Coconut is also easy on the pancreas, not pushing it to pump insulin into the system.
- Reduced appetite: By improving insulin secretion and promoting blood glucose usage, the cravings to have something sweet to boost energy is reduced. The super nutritious coconut is digested to right away produce energy and consume it, thereby improving endurance.
- Good fat source: The coconut is a rich source of medium chain fatty acids which are good for health. Unlike the long chain fatty acids, which contribute to weight gain, the medium ones are good for heart and do not add to weight in a big way.
- Easy on the stomach: Coconut also improves digestion in general and improves absorption of nutrients (vitamins, minerals, and amino acids) from other food substances, thereby improving overall nutrition. The good fiber, good fat and good sugar all add to the immense benefits of coconut. Not just whole coconut, even coconut oil and coconut milk are being used more now.
Not just weight loss, coconut is also very healthy for the heart, skin, and hair. It has no trans-fat, no gluten, is nontoxic and hypoallergenic and boosts immunity. Eat coconut in any form and enjoy the various benefits.
I feel my head being heavy after watching TV or mobile even for short period of time what should I do now?
Calcium rich foods - broccoli, yoghurt, cabbage, and milk - should be consumed in higher quantities as they naturally fight muscle spasms and also lessen the pain caused by cramps during menstruation.