Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surjya MitkariYour feedback matters!
Doc I am suffering from migraine wat are the appropriate short term and long term medications that you would suggest me.
Hello respected doctors I am 23 years old and I used to have a very fair skin since my childhood but since playing sports in 2010 when I was 18 years the part of the skin which is directly exposed to sun is tanned i. E face, neck and hands and the remaining part which is unexposed to sunlight is fair as it is. Can you please help me out as someone said there is chemical peel to regain back normal skin but before going for it Can you please suggest me some cream or ointment or what ever which is available here In Hyderabad to detan my skin which is safe. Doctors want to see structure of skin before any conclusions but skin is just normal nothing to be observed its just not tanned to due sun and the portion unexposed to sun is fair tell me creams to get rid of tan and regain my fairness for all skins i. E face hand and neck available in Hyderabad Thanks in advance.
I am male, 27. I have been getting baldness at the top of the forehead hairline. What should I do? I need a proper guidance.
I have problem of back pain and also same time on whole body some reaction come on that what can I do? I suffer from this last 4 years. Please advice me.
Please suggest diet chart (for Indian) to maintain sugar level normal for a sugar patient of 57 years old.
I am getting stretch marks everywhere for weight gain, I want to get rid my stretch marks best and quick result cream or oil name plz.
After a pregnancy of long nine months and tough delivery, your body needs time to recover. Your doctor won't suggest you until your six-week postpartum checkups are done. Give yourself some time before you start watching you're actively trying to slim down. These activities will include - a healthy diet, breastfeed, working out with your baby, meditation and cardio. For long term success and to keep you feel good along the way; we are running down a series of articles to help you lose and stay slim! let's start with eating smart!
Eat smart to lose weight after pregnancy
Since your body needs abundant rest and nutrition to recover from delivery and labor, to fend off infection and to feed your baby, you shouldn't start dieting until you are permitted by your doctor. Make sure you're still consuming enough calories if you are breastfeeding otherwise your body will stop producing milk. Even if you're not nursing, crash dieting can slow down your metabolism, making it tough to lose pounds in the long run.
Regardless of a particular diet plan, follow below tips for weight loss postpartum:
Check your portions and have a balanced diet. Take small meals and only when you are hungry. You need to have a balanced diet fulfilling all your daily nutrient requirements. Your diet must comprise an adequate amount of carbohydrates, proteins, the necessary fatty acids, and fibers. The meal should include seasonal fruits and vegetables, low-fat dairy foodstuffs, fish, lean meat and omega acids. Whole grains, cereals, and nuts are full of proteins and good fats. Consider, you need to eat healthy, but not much. The food you eat will provide nutrition to your child through breastfeeding.
Nutritive snacks. No junk and fast food. Have some fruits, a fruit drink, oat cookies, nuts or soaked grams for munching.
Boost up your water intake. Ten to twelve glasses of water per day will help you to cut down on weight effectively. Further, add lemon or squeeze in the seasonal fruit juice. Avoid adding salt as salt leads to water retention in the body.
Avoid packed 'non-fat' or 'low-fat' food. These packaged items are loaded with high calories.
Do not start dieting strictly. If you can exercise with a healthy diet, it will further help you weight loss.
Medimetry brings you this special series of blogs specifically written for new moms who are keen to lose weight. Watch this space for expert views on:
Breastfeed and lose weight
Work out with your kid
Cardio and weight loss training for postpartum weight
Meditate to lose weight
Focus on leading a healthy lifestyle and not a lean lifestyle. Post pregnancy your body needs maximum care, focus on you and your baby's well-being.
Asthma, the long term inflammatory disease, affects the airways of lungs. A number of symptoms, including obstruction of air flow into the lungs, which can cause breathlessness, coughing, wheezing, allergic reactions and swelling of the tubes, points to it. The causes include genes as well as pollution in the environment which is resulting in an increasing number of cases. The diagnosis is usually done with a spirometry and the treatment is a long term process.
Women who suffer from asthma have to be especially vigilant during pregnancy as it can lead to a number of complications including less air passage to the foetus. This can result in a slow rate of development and certain anomalies in extreme cases. So how can a pregnant lady manage asthma? Here are a few tips:
- Involve Pulmologist: To begin with, the obstetrician and the pulmonologist must both be well aware of the situation. The pulmonologist must be given detailed information with regards to allergies as well as past treatment and medical history so that the treatment is done systematically to prevent an asthmatic attack and any complications to the foetus.
- Lung Function: During pregnancy, the doctor must monitor lung function carefully with monthly check ups to ensure that the right amount of oxygen is reaching the foetus. This is done because the severity of asthma changes in most women during pregnancy. A spriometry or peak flow metre can be used to measure the lung function. Also, the foetal movements must be monitored on a monthly basis, or rather, once every 28 days, to be more specific.
- Influenza: Flu is a common outcome of asthma, especially when it becomes severe during pregnancy. The onset of flu or influenza must be prevented at all costs with the help of a flu vaccine that will be effective at least for a season at a time. It is a pregnancy safe injection.
- Triggers: There are many things that may trigger an asthmatic attack or an allergic reaction that can lead to the same. Ensure that you do not suffer from these triggers by avoiding dust, pollen, tobacco smoke and varied other substances that can lead to choking and wheezing.
- Medication: One must ask the doctor about pregnancy safe inhaled corticosteroids that one can take during pregnancy if and when the need arises.
It is recommended to take medication for asthma during pregnancy only after a consultation with the doctor. Also, do not reduce the dose of the medicine unless your doctor has recommended a change.