Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SulochanaYour feedback matters!
Mujhe kabhi kabhi sans lene me bahut hi problem hoti he or me thik se baat bhi nahi kar parehi hu. Kyu ese hora hai mere saath, pls suggest me?
I am 27 years old. I am having problem of irregular periods since 5 years. Hd done my hormone tests and usg for pcos and all is normal. Have tried lot of medications from different doctors including homeopathy bt still nt relieved and also having problem of weight gain. Please help me out getting my periods regular and lose weight.
Rajma-chawal, red kidney beans are used extensively all over the globe.They are called 'kidney beans' due to their shape which resembles the human kidney. They are one of the tastiest beans and belong to lentils food group. Red kidney beans are known as 'rajma' in India and they form an important part of a vegetarian diet due to their excellent protein content. But the protein they contain is incomplete and they should always be paired with a cereal (carbohydrate) to improve their biological value, in other words, improve the quality of protein.
Nutrition in rajma (Nutritive value per 100g)
Energy - 340 kcals
Protein - 24g
Carbohydrates - 56g
Fat - 1g
Magnesium - 184 mg
Let's have a look at the health benefits of red kidney beans:
Red kidney beans fall into the category of low glycemic index foods and they do not spike the blood glucose levels post meal in diabetics. In other words, they raise the blood glucose levels very slowly. Also, they contain good quality carbohydrates and lean protein which makes them a healthy option. And the cherry on the cake is that they are low in fat too. Also, the two amino acids which regulate insulin levels - arginine and leucine are present abundantly in red kidney beans.
Lowers cholesterol levels
Rajma is a tremendous source of soluble fibre which helps lower cholesterol levels. Soluble fibre forms a gel when it comes in contact with the stomach contents and this binds the cholesterol and prevents its re-absorption back into the system, thus lowering blood cholesterol levels.
Nutritious red kidney beans are also a very good source of potassium and magnesium along with soluble fibre and protein which helps maintain blood pressure within normal range and protects the overall heart health. Potassium and magnesium dilate the blood vessels and arteries thus assuring smooth blood flow.
Help lose weight
These fibre rich beans when consumed, occupy a lot of space in the stomach thus providing a feeling of fullness for a longer period of time and they are low in fat too. This makes it an appropriate pre-workout option as it will provide sustained energy throughout.
Strengthens the immune system
The health benefits of rajma are not just limited to its fibre and protein content as it is full of antioxidants too. These antioxidants boost our immune system and protect it from the harmful effects of free radicals by scavenging them and limiting the damage. Antioxidants are also believed to have anti-ageing properties.
Combine rajma with vegetables in the form of salads or soups to make it more nutritious. Eating red kidney beans every day can become boring or monotonous, here is another interesting way to incorporate it into your daily diet: Red kidney bean flour/powdered beans can be added to wheat flour to make more nutritious chapattis or Indian flat bread, khakra, wraps, chilas, dosas, pancakes, etc.
आंखो के आस पास की त्वचा बेहद नरम और मुलायम होती है। जिस वजह से बहुत ही जल्दी यहां त्वचा ढीली होने लगती है। इस बात का इंसान को तब पता चलता है जब वह हंसता है और उसके आंखों के आस पास की त्वचा में झुर्रियां दिखने लगती है। और इंसान को लगता है कि वह बूढ़ा हो रहा है। लेकिन आयुर्वेद में आंखों के नीचे और आस पास की त्वचा को टाइट करने के अनोखे हेल्थ टिप्स मौजूद हैं। जिन्हें आप इस्तेमाल कर सकते हो।
आयुर्वेद में खीरे के प्रयोग के बारे में बताया गया है। यह त्वचा को टाइट करने का काम करता है। आप सुबह उठकर खीरे की मसाज चेहरे पर करें।
1 चम्मच एलोवेरा के रस को सुबह-शाम दो बार चेहरे पर, नहाने के बाद और सोने से पहले लगाएं। यह आपकी त्वचा को टाईट करेगा।
पके हुए केले को मसल लें और इसमें गुलाब जल डालें। इसे आंखों के आस पास लगाएं। और आधे घंटे के बाद गुनगुने पानी से चेहरे को धो लें
आलू के रस को आँखों के नीचे हलके हाथ से मसाज करने से काले घेरे दूर होते हैं।
एैसे बनाएं प्राकृतिक पेस्ट
1 चम्मच बेसन, 1 चम्मच शहद, 1 चम्मच दूध आधा चम्मच सरसों का तेल को मिलाकर पेस्ट बना लें और इस पेसट को लगाकर 15 मिनट के लिए छोड दें। बाद में इसे गुनगुने पानी से धो लें। सप्ताह में 2 बार इस उबटन का प्रयोग करें। यह आखों की नीचे और आस पास की त्वचा को टाइट करता है।
अन्य आयुवेर्दिक उपाय
आंखों के नीचे बादाम के तेल से मालिश करने से चेहरे से झुर्रियां कम हो जाती हैं। टमाटर को काटकर उसके टुकड़ों को मुंह पर मलते रहने से चेहरे से काले धब्बे निकल जाते हैं। चाय और कॉफी की जगह आप ग्रीन टी का इस्तेमाल करें। अंडे के प्रयोग से भी आंख के पास की जगह टाइट की जा सकती है अंडे में मौजूद सफेद भाग को चेहरे और गर्दन पर लगाएं। चेहरे की मसाज करें इससे चेहरे पर खून का प्रभाव तेज होता है। बेकिंग सोडा से स्क्रब भी किया जा सकता है।
क्या न करें
टेंशन की वजह से आंखों के आस-पास झुर्रियां भी बढ़ने लगती हैं और बाल तक झड़ने लगते हैं इसलिए बेवजह की टेंशन से बचें। अधिक देर तक टी वी और कंप्यूटर पर कार्य न करें।
How to destroy my baby. My wife is 7 days pregnant. I & wife not interested to baby now. .please help me. Please said better medicine name , which did not problem next pregnancy.
Hello, it's been 40 days but still there's no sign of periods. I din have sex as I am still a virgin but my boyfriends penis touched my vagina but it was just for pleasure he dint insert it inside the vagina and even he is a virgin what might be the reason behind it? He wasn't using a condom. Can someone help me? I am in deep trouble and very much tensed.
It can cause irreversible hearing loss.
I have one year 2 months old baby. I am giving fruits vegetables and cereals. She is eating all. But her weight is low. Now 1 year 2 months completed she is just 7.4 kg. At birth she is 2.8 kg. She is having vomits from birth. She consume only breast milk. After drinking milk she make vomits. Now its controlled from gripe water. please suggest me how to gain weight.
I am 8th month (31st week running) pregnant. This is my second pregnancy. My legs (feet) are swelling lightly. In my 1st pregnancy it won't happened. What is the reason and what r the precautions please tell me.
In during periods, the bleeding occurs which was over bleeding, to control the bleeding, what I have to do.
Sir. Is there chance of getting sexually transmitted diseases after using condom. If yes ,how many days after the encounter will the symptoms start. Please reply sir.
Hello Dr. My wife use to suffer from unbearable pain in periods fr first two days. What all home remedies can be taken to give her some relief. Please note that she is a working women n has to go to office during these days which worsen the situation. Her information: Age: 24 Weight: 68 Height: 5 feet 11 inch Thanks you.
Gastric acids are chemicals provided by your stomach to aid digestion. But the corrosive effects they induce are counteracted by the secretion of other chemicals. It is when the secretion of these chemicals is impaired that it leads to damaged stomach lining, causing acidity, also known as acid reflux.
Ayurveda promises some easy home treatments for acidity which are quite efficient in ensuring fast recovery for you. You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey and stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly for the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to their powder form, then you have to add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, keep the solution boiling then filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Lick to consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel and slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Half a cup twice daily gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of each asafetida and turmeric to it. With it, also take care to add a tiny amount of fenugreek and drink it at night, to make the most of its benefits.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent.
Does unusual bleeding means pregnancy. If contraceptive pills was used for. The bleeding is just after 12 days nd mensuration cycle is on 24 to 27.
I am having problem of pcod for last 8 years .i got conceived in years 2012 with the medicine but suffers miscrage after 3 months of pregnancy since then unable to conceive now my hsg test shows blockage of both fallopian tubes. My gyne gives us two options either we go for laparoscopic surgery or go for ivf directly instead of surgery .i wanted to know which is better option or is there any complications in during pregnancy if I conceive thru ivf by avoiding surgery. Pls advice as earliest?
Hello, m 25 years old n planning fr baby. My last period date was 26th. I still didn't got period. I hav checked twice by preface news. It showing negative. M even having white discharge since 2 days. Pls suggest me what should I do. Should I take some medicine?
The time we hve sex while intercoursing her vagina pain so I am not able to intercourse.Please tell.
When tissues that usually grow inside the uterus, start growing outside the organ, it is called endometriosis. Painful periods, pain during sex, pain while urinating or bowel movements, extreme bleeding, fatigue, infertility, diarrhea, bloating and nausea are some of the symptoms of endometriosis.
Treating endometriosis usually depends on the following factors
- Severity of symptoms
- Severity of the disease
- Future plans for children
Depending on these the doctor might opt for any of the following treatments
- Medication for Pain: If the symptoms are mild, then the doctor will prescribe some pain killers like Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Hormone Therapy: Hormone therapy is effective, but once you stop them, your symptoms may come back. Some of the hormone therapies include:
- Hormonal Contraceptives: Birth control pills, vaginal rings and patches are useful in controlling the hormones that are responsible for tissue build-up outside the uterine cavity.
- Medroxyprogesterone: This drug stops menstruation, which in turn stops the tissue build-up and put an end to all the symptoms. But on the other hand, gaining weight, low bone production and depression are some of the common effects of this drug.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) antagonists and agonists: Hormones that stimulate ovaries are blocked by these. They bring down oestrogen levels and hence prevent menstruation.
- Danazol: This drug prevents menstruation and symptoms of endometriosis by blocking the hormones that stimulate the ovaries. However, Danazol may not be a favourable option because of its side effects. The drug should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Conservative Surgery: If you are trying to get pregnant, but you already suffer from endometriosis, then removing endometriosis surgically is a viable solution. Your uterus and ovaries will be preserved, which might increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Even suffering from severe pain might find relief from conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: In extreme cases, the only way to deal with the symptoms is to completely remove the uterus, ovaries and cervix. Since a hysterectomy means you cannot have children, it is kept as the last option for women in their reproductive age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.