Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sulochana
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SulochanaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 24 year old women, I have pcod problem since last years, now m having problem of hair loss due to delay 1 month periods and hormonal imbalance. please advice.
Hi I am 28 year old, I and my wife are planning to have baby and we would like to know that on which day after periods we can we can go far it?
Hi I am 30 year old and married just 6 month completed but still my wife is not getting pregnant so I am confused actually I have an doubt on me I have lot of bad habits past 10 year like smoking drinking tobacco so what to do in this situation please suggest me right way ?
Make diwali healthier: try these 6 healthy desserts!
Diwali is an ancient indian festival and the most awaited one at that. Be it bursting crackers, meeting relatives or savoring mouth-watering sweets, everyone has a special reason to make merry during diwali every state of india celebrates this festival of lights with its own special dessert recipes. In an attempt to avoid overindulgence, here are some healthy sweets and desserts that you can try this festive season:
1. Sesame seeds laddoo
- for a change, you can avoid the boondi laddoos this diwali and instead opt for sesame which is a rich source of calcium and magnesium.
- this laddoo is prepared by dry roasting the sesame seeds and then grinding them to a powdery texture along with sugar and cardamom powder.
- you can replace sugar with jaggery which is a healthier option too. Add roasted peanut chunks to the laddoos for a crunchy twist.
2. Pumpkin delight
- forget the calorie-rich kheer and choose pumpkin this season to add the extra fibre and goodness of vitamin a to your pumpkin payasam.
- you can make this dessert using all healthy ingredients like mashed pumpkin, milk, sago, cardamom powder and a pinch of saffron.
3. Ragi treat
- why not embrace ragi as your favorite cereal and make some mouth-watering delicacy out of it.
- ragi or finger millet is known for its high protein and mineral content.
- combine ragi with the grand flavors of saffron and cardamom, roasted peanuts and dried coconut and you can make some healthy and delicious barfi.
- add jaggery for the sweetness. You can easily replace the usual high calorie kaju barfis with this delicious treat.
4. Coconut macaroons
- some delicious macaroons can be baked with the healthiest ingredients like coconut, eggs, vanilla essence and sugar to taste and absolutely no oil content.
- once out of the oven, they have a hard texture and equally chewy feel from the inside.
- they make the best choice for an evening snack and are filled with goodness of coconut which help in digestion and also add a glow to your skin.
5. Date laddoos
dates (khajoor) are known for their iron content. Try to rope in the vitamins and minerals of dates to use them for ladoos instead of using besan (gram flour).
- in this recipe, dates are mashed till soft, heated in a pan with little coconut oil and then sesame powder is added to them while kneading them into a dough.
- add pieces of roasted cashew and cardamom powder to the kneaded dough for the flavor. When ready, roll them over sesame seeds for both the look and the taste.
- this is yet another treat for your sweet tooth without the harmful effects of either sugar or ghee (clarified butter)
6. Oats barfi
- when it comes to health, none can forget the ubiquitous oats. From breakfast to snacks, oats are the perfect choice for the health freak.
- this diwali make your favorite barfi with oats, anjeer (fig), dates, pistachios and flax seeds.
- use a little coconut oil in a pan and heat the mashed dates and coarsely ground roasted oats.
- add the other ingredients with a pinch of saffron and spread the dough it out in a flat dish.
- cut them into sizes you love and relish them with family.
Enjoy this diwali with your favorite sweets but without the sense of guilt with these exotic yet healthy recipes. Happy diwali!
Why cbc test is done during pregnancy? During pregnancy sugar test is required, then we should not use any fruits like banana, mango,pomegranate, grapes etc and sugar also without my sugar report. Doctor has advised me dnt use sugar due to mild poly hudrous amniotic fluid? How it affects the baby?
Hi i'm 26 years old female. Having irregular periods problem from starting only. I don't have any pcod thyroid problem. But still i'm not getting my period. Even now also there is 3 months of gap. If I take any medicine i'm getting it. Is there any permanent solution for this problem?
I am 23 year old female me and my are trying from a year to conceive but failed reports are normal. Please suggest.
With the increase in environmental pollution, professional work load, proliferating stress, unhealthy lifestyle choices and general dietary indiscipline, the incidence of lifestyle diseases like hypertension, diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular diseases has increased manifold over the last two decades.
Other commonly occurring lifestyle diseases include depression, joint pain, fatigue, arthritis, metabolic disorders, early degenerative changes, early aging, respiratory diseases and gynaecological disorders. Nearly all of them can be traced back to improper ingestion and nutrition, lack of calmness and focus, constant feeling of agitation, listlessness or jitteriness, sedentary or workaholic professional life, or inadequacy of physical exercise and leisure time.
Ayurveda and its many uses have since then become important remedial procedures that more and more people are adopting to salvage their health. Its holistic view towards physiological and mental development has brought it to the forefront of non-medicinal remedies for various ailments and general malaise.
Ayurveda also brings about visible psychological and spiritual changes in the subject, thus securing an all round development in one’s lifestyle.
With proper and suitable lifestyle advice, dietary restrictions and daily-activity management, Ayurveda solves problems that people normally seek to solve with allopathic drugs. Not only is it more effective, Ayurveda therapies and treatments have zero to negligible side effects. The same can however not be said for pharmaceutical drugs.
Panchakarma treatment is among the most popular of Ayurveda therapies and it is a rigorous process of detoxification and purification. It suggests and expects you to follow renewed diet charts and exercise routines even after the treatment is technically over.
Other rejuvenation therapies include Rasayana, Dinacharya, Ritucharya that also help in bettering your lifestyle.
These treatments help to keep your body-weight in check, hypertension at bay and enable you to be lighter, freer and happier in general.
It assists in dealing with stress, anxiety, tension, agitation, irritability and misery in a healthier manner.
Once you overcome these symptoms of decadent lifestyle that is all around us today, you will automatically rise above crippling lifestyle diseases better than others.