Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SujataYour feedback matters!
I just had n accident n my front tooth is half broken. Is there a way to repair it with the same looks n strength?
Hi doctor, my age 27, mere teeth main pain ho raha h dard bhi aa rahi h lenin wo proper tarha she nhi nikal paa rahi h doctor ko bhi dikhaya h unhone kaha h ki teeth ko proper jagah nhi mil pa rahi h use jakham ho gaya h par pain killer lene se bhi pain nhi ja rah h ab aap hi koi advise do please.?
What is the role of toothpaste in brushing. Can you recommend me one toothpaste which is effective for cleansing.
I am suffering from mouth problems from one week. My tongue is dark red in colour and l am felt large pain when eat chilly.
My teeth has broken into half how do I get my new looking teeth, please help me. It makes my face looks different.
I have been consuming alcohol regularly past 10-12 years, though in a limited quantity. Now past few I get burning sensation in my stomach, also I am getting a very bad smell from my mouth. I am unable to speak to any one even from a distance of 5-6 feet because of this bady smell coming out of my mouth. Please advice on this.
I FOUND ONE VERY SMALL LIKE A RISE SEED WHITE SPOT INSIDE OF MY MOUTH JUST THREE MONTH AGO WHEN I BRUSH MY TEETH.. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS I TRY TO CAPTURE ONE PHOTO OF THIS SPOT AND SEND TO YOU VIA email. PLS HELP ME TO UNDER STAND WHAT TYPE OF SPOT THAT IS. I AM HAVING TOBACO PAST YEAR, BUT I DONT HAVE ANY TOBACO ITEM AS ON DATE, BUT LITTLE BIT OF ALCOHOL (60 TO 100 ML/DAY) I HAVE IN NIGHT TIME.
Male 20 years. Dental problem Often I suffer bleeding from a top jaw front 4th teeth. There is a little bleeding first then when I try to suck it from I side then the flow increases. And only at that time when I shake my teeth with a finger it shakes a little.
I am 25 years old meal I have a hair problem. Please tell me what I do and what should I do? I have another problem teeth problem. Tell what your suggestion?
I have been suffering from pain a very big pain in my mouth with a small part and how can I decrease my mouth pain by using tablets.
I have had ulcers in my mouth for as long as I can remember. Is there a cure for this? What's the cause?
I am 25 years old and having tooth pain from last 2 days. What should I do now so that it can be cured and I can live a normal life without pain. Thanks from advance.
I have been smoking hookah from 2month. Now I'm getting bad taste on tongue and getting yellow whitish coating on it. How do I remove the yellow whitish coated from my tongue.
Losing a tooth to infection (decay) or trauma can be a painful experience. Imagine that you are in a dental chair and just got a new tooth or a bridge fitted. It is a joyous experience, almost like a new found lease of life, to be able to eat better and look better. However, even after a few days to a week, you realize that the new crown is just not settling down completely. There is a constant sensitivity that exists and is not allowing you to enjoy the new tooth.
There are various reasons that the new crown can be sensitive, some of them including:
- A high point: On the new crown, there could be small points that do not allow for a bite as earlier. This can lead to sensitivity and minor jaw discomfort.
- Improper fit with exposed dentin: This can happen at the neck area, where the crown is not fitting the tooth, leaving a small part of dentin exposed. This can lead to sensitivity once the crown is fixed in.
- Other decayed teeth: If there is a decayed tooth adjacent to the crown, it could be confusing and sometimes difficult to pinpoint the exact area.
If it persists for more than a week, check with your dentist on the following:
- Severity of decay: The extent of decay in the first place should be considered, especially if you have had crown as a result of extensive tooth decay. If it was involving a large portion of the dentin, the changes of having sensitivity are high, even after a crown placement. In these cases, there could be silent abscess, which may never manifest as symptoms, but can cause a gnawing sensitivity issue with each bite.
- Area of decay: Root caries and cervical caries are more prone to have sensitivity compared to the crown of the tooth. The enamel layer in these areas is thin and the chances of dentinal involvement is high. The rate at which the decay will reach the pulp and cause pain is also higher.
- Type of dental treatment: If extensive metal work is done, the sensitivity might last longer than a week, which is the norm.
- Triggering factors: Make a note of what triggers the sensitivity, hot, cold or sweets.
- Management: As mentioned, expect the sensitivity with your new crown to last for up to a week. In some cases, it may be longer, depending on, as noted above, the severity of the original decay, the area, triggers, etc.
While some cases may be managed with a small trim of the crown, some may need the crown to be re-fitted, and some may even require re-treating the tooth completely.