Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Soumyan DeyYour feedback matters!
My Bro had Kidney stone problem, he is suffering from pain for 2 days and till now. please suggest any medicine. Tell which foods he should eat?
My amylase serum is 253 and lipase serum is 835 ..ultrasound reports say I have 3 mm stone in kidney ...
I am 32 year male I have problem around my anus there is some cuts around anus exit. These are painful. Also some rashes and redness on this area. I am in high pain in passing stool. Please help.
In urine time I face some problem. If any one near me I can not urinate in that time. If nobody is there I can urinate .iam facing this problem from 3 years. There is no other prblm. If I go outside the town or goin for a trip I face this problem majorly so I have to search a place where nobody is there. I very sad about this. Please help me. I want to avoid this problem. What I have to do.
Hi Doctor, I have to go for urination after every 3 to 5 mins. Its a daily habit now. Its been going on since month. There is a mild pain in lower right abdomen and right testicle. Please suggest. I drink approx. 4 liters water daily.
I have yellow urine from last 2 days should I consult a doctor for jaundice symptoms? What are the symptoms of jaundice?
What is the specific medicine in Allopathy or in Ayurved for successful treatment of Solitary Rectal Ulcer. But so far no body has prescribed me proper medicine for healing of SRU. Can any Doctor help me in this regard?
Almost everyone has suffered from occurring hard stool at one time in their life-time. But they all do not get ANAL FISSURE. But why I get anal fissure if my stool becomes little hard? I am taking plenty of fluid orally and high fibre diet and generally My stool is soft. But if occasionally I get little hard stool then anal fissure come and then go. I have done colonoscopy results all normal. I want a surgery so that Anal fissure never occur at any circumstances irrespective of hard stool or soft stool as other people do not have to suffer from anal fissure. I want to become anal fissure free. Has any surgery available in medical science that guaranteed never occurring of anal fissure. Pls name of surgery and details about surgery. I am very anxious about it.
I have only one kidney by birth. My left side there is no kidney that place is empty. My other kidney is working fine. Can I do marriage with one kidney. If I married, is there any possible for normal sexual life with one kidney? Or may I face any sexual problem like not becoming a father or can't satisfy my wife?
Chronic kidney disease or CKD is the decreased function of the function of the kidney for a minimum of three months or more. In this the end stage renal disease usually refers to the end of the kidney function where the kidneys work for less than 15% of what they are supposed to. The kidneys play a vital role in the human body and if they do not function properly then a person can die. The functioning of many organs depends on the kidneys. However, the main function of the kidneys is to remove the products and regulate blood and water, control blood pressure, promote healthy and strong bones, and produce hormones.
Here are 5 facts about kidney disease you should know about:
1. Causes of the kidney disease: There are two main common causes of the end-stage kidney disease. These are preventable causes. These are diabetes and high blood pressure, but then kidney disease can be caused by other inherited diseases such as infection, trauma or polycystic kidney disease.
2. Serious Stages: The kidney disease has five stages and stage 5 is known as the end stage renal disease; this is the point where patients usually need dialysis or kidney transplant to lead a sane life. The stages of kidney disease are:
Stage 1 – Slight kidney disease
Stage 2 – Mild decrease in kidney function
Stage 3 – Moderate decrease in kidney function
Stage 4 – Severe decrease in kidney function
Stage 5 – End stage renal disease
3. Detection of the disease: Kidney disease is usually difficult to detect because of the presence of very few symptoms. Age, gender along with the blood test is one way to determine information regarding kidney function. The people who are at a risk of getting kidney disease are:
- Over the age of 55 years
- People who suffer from hypertension and diabetes
- Ethnic groups such as Asians, Africans, Americans, Pacific Islanders and Hispanics
4. Signs and Symptoms: CKD is usually considered to be a silent disease and many people don’t know that they are suffering from the disease. The signs and symptoms of the disease are:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite
- Numbness and headaches in hand and feet
- Frequent urination
5. Renal Replacement Treatment: This is the treatment for the end stage of the kidney disease. Dialysis involves the replacement of some part of the lost function of the kidneys and is usually continued throughout life. There are 2 types of dialysis:
- Hemodialysis: This cleans the blood via an artificial kidney which is hooked to the machine
- Peritoneal Dialysis: This removes the excess water and waste products and cleans the blood of the body by using the peritoneal cavity as a filter.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
On 15th I had me periods and it lasted for only 4 days. On 23rd I had unproductive sex and I took an ipill within 12 hr. Today during urination I noticed blood and thought it was periods but it stopped within some minutes. Im not bleeding now. Am I pregnant? Please reply.
I am a 37 year old male, vegetarian, exercise a few times a week, I drink a few cups of coffee everyday and water regularly as well. I often get hard feces and have some minor anal hemorrhage and itches down there. How can this be, if I eat lots of fiber and drink the water I need?
Stone in kidney in right 8 mm n left 20 mm n infection in kidney how to get rid of it vdot operation.
Decrease salt in your diet
Less of soft drinks, tea and coffee
Less of green leaves like spinach and chulai and pumpkin, cauliflower, brinjals and mushrooms
Go for high fibre diet
Exercise and keep weight under control
Keep in touch with a urologist!