Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shubash
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShubashYour feedback matters!
Is it normal for a infant of 25 days to have cough and cold from last 20 days. My son is 25 days old and his cough cold and nasal congestion is persistent from around 20 days. His nose remain block most of the time with mucus filled in it. He does have difficulty in breathing sometime. Pllz suggest what to do. Um highly concerned.
My son is 6 years old and he is suffering from tongue ulcers now and then. Repeated medicine along with mouth ulcer gel zyte and vitamin b12 tonic polybion is given but the ulcer come back. They are white in colour and is very painful. Please help.
Hi, My Son is 2.8 years old and does not talk much. He says almost 2 words only once when it is really needed else it is all gestures. He says only few words and when he is in good mood, he talks but in his language. Whenever we try to make him say what we are saying, he does not imitate the same. He does all the work we give him. He humms rhymes after going to Pre school. I am really worried and depressed thinking about my son. I have completed his early intervention therapy, occupational therapy and now his speech therapy is going on, but he is very shy and does not talk in front of the therapist, but while leaving he happily says bye too her. Please advise.
My daughter is 3 Yrs 3 Months old, from past 2 week she is suffering from cold a doctor has prescribed monocef which doesn't help her. I have given her chest on cold and also amoxyccilin syrup but it doesn't improved her condition. She has running nose and cough also. For cough kufril syrup had used. Nothing has improved her condition still she has running nose cough and above all she is having chest congestion when ever she is breathing n sleeping sound is coming from her chest. She couldn't talk also properly she is getting cough n lots of sticky fluid got struck in her mouth. Can I use nebulizer with asthalin respules. Which respules syrup or tablets to b used for my daughter? I would be thankful for your kind prescription. Thank you.
A missing tooth can be responsible for causing different health issues. Along with these, a person loses his ability of chewing with missing teeth, develop problems related to speaking and his overall facial appearance also gets affected.
In case of a missing tooth or several missing teeth, it is best advised to get dentures fitted. Dentures are false teeth, which are fitted in the oral cavity in place of lost natural teeth.
Here are several reasons why it is important to fill up a missing tooth:
- Shifting of tooth: When a tooth is lost, the surrounding teeth start drifting or moving in the open gap where the lost tooth used to be. The surrounding teeth are shifted out of the alignment. This affects the appearance of your face, and your teeth seem crooked and misplaced. It is necessary to replace a missing tooth with dentures in order to restrict the shifting before it is too late.
- TMJ Syndrome: After a tooth is lost and the surrounding teeth start shifting, the alignment is changed. This gives rise to problems with biting and creates issues with the jaws. The upper jaw and the lower jaw fail to meet correctly, and this causes strain and damage to the jaw joint. This phenomenon is called TMJ syndrome.
- Decay of tooth and gum diseases: After the shifting of surrounding teeth when a tooth is lost, the teeth alignment changes. This makes it difficult for a person to reach several areas in the gum with a toothbrush or floss. This makes plaque and bacteria accumulate in that area and they cannot be reached or cleaned. Tooth decay and gum diseases or periodontal diseases that are likely to affect those spots. These diseases and disorders cause further tooth loss.
- Alteration in facial appearance: A missing tooth should be replaced properly and a dentist must make sure that the root of the missing tooth is removed. In case the root is not removed totally, bone deterioration is likely to occur. Bone loss occurs in the jaw area, and this may result in a change or alteration in your facial appearance. A timely replacement of a missing tooth will prohibit bone loss from the jaw area, and you will be saved from any kind of alteration in your facial appearance, which might affect your looks and self-esteem greatly.
A missing tooth should never be ignored and in case you lose a tooth, you should see a dentist as soon as possible. By filling up a missing tooth, you will be able to save yourself from several issues related to the mouth and gums.
My 1 month baby sleeps well at day time but looks bit disturbed at night. Whenever I try to breastfeed her she just drink milk for a second and then push herself back and then screams. Her tummy looks a bit tight too at this time. Is she having tummy pain at night and if yes then what should I give her for the relief?
Premature ejaculation occurs when a man orgasms during sex sooner than he or his partner would like. Criteria for diagnosing this condition include that the man nearly always ejaculates within one minute of penetration or is almost never able to delay ejaculation. For most men the average time until ejaculation is about five minutes. Premature ejaculation affects many men and can lead to them feeling frustrated and embarrassed. Some men even try to avoid sexual intimacy because of it.
Try the pause-squeeze method.
If you and your partner are willing, you might try the pause-squeeze method for learning to delay ejaculation.
- Stimulate the penis without entering your partner. Notice when you are about to ejaculate.
- Ask your partner to squeeze your penis at the place where the head meets the shaft. Your partner should squeeze for several seconds until the need to ejaculate lessens.
- After 30 seconds, resume foreplay and repeat as necessary. This will help you to gain control and enable you to enter your partner without ejaculating immediately.
- Another variation on the pause-squeeze method is the stop-go technique. This is the same as the pause-squeeze method, except that the partner does not squeeze the penis.
Use self-help techniques.
These are methods that you can do yourself that may help you to delay ejaculation:
- Masturbate before sex. If you plan to have sex later in the evening, try masturbating an hour or two before.
- Use a thick condom that will reduce the amount of stimulation you get. This may make it take longer for you to climax. Avoid using condoms that are designed to increase your stimulation.
- Breathe deeply right before you ejaculate. This can help you to stop the ejaculation reflex. It may also help to switch to thinking about something boring until the urge passes.
Change the position you have sex in. If you are usually on top, consider switching to the bottom or changing to a position that will allow your partner to move off of you if you are about to ejaculate.
- Then resume sex once the urge to ejaculate has passed.