Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shamal D. MeshramYour feedback matters!
Dear doc, I am 19 years old Boy I would like to know about masturbation and its side effect Because I have this habit, I am doing masturbation almost everyday Someone told me that masturbation will be a big problem in my marriage life Now I worried about my future and my family life also.
Sir I am suffering from headache. When I want to study then my head pain starts to pain. So I can not read. Kindly give me some advice for it. What is being with me.
Hello Dr. My all teeth are catching cavity. N I do not understand what should I eat so that they can be prevented from damage.
What is the cause of kidney stone, which are dissolved by sodium acetate syrup but recurrence of it happen after months, due to it mild hydronephrosis is also observed, is it dangerous?
Hi. My underarm and pubic area including genitals have become almost dark/black due to itching and ringworm. Is there any solution to make it fair like my rest of body.
I have warts on my neck, thigh and backside. Is there any treatment except lasers for it's treatment?
I used to smoke daily is this is the one reason to sperm spem count & quality? And also suggest what can I do to improve sperm count. What medicine you suggest?
My upper part if penis cnnt open My age is 25 How I open my penis upper part My family conduct my marriage in 3 to 4 days Rply howw Fast.
I get bad deposits in my tooth even though I brush twice a day and get scaling done once in 8 months. Any suggestions?
I have hair loss problems and dandruff for one year. So I have many problems in my life. How to control the problems?
I am 54 year old male. Having type 2 Diabetes. Not able to stay long Remedy for premature ejaculation and stiffness.
Some times I have muscular pain in my shoulder that converts in acute headache at night. What should I do?
My baby is 8 months old, he passes stools 4 times a day, sometimes 5 times from past 2 months, in his stool routine test 6-7 pus cells and entameoba histolytica cyst is found and e.coli infection is there, so doctor gave metrogyl and gentamicin injections for 7 days along with zinc and pro biotic, while taking the medicine and after completing the medicine also no change in him, I am so much worried, is it serious problem, please help me doctors.
I am 17 years old boy and have severe anal itching problem from last 5 months. I took alerid 10 mg but it won't suffice. What is the solution?
Post-pregnancy weight can be difficult to get rid of. It is a gradual process and often takes time. Experts are of the view that hormonal imbalance and a sudden increase in the diet are the major cause of the additional weight. This being said, shedding weight is possible if a consistent effort is made on a daily basis. Here is a list of hat tips to get you started:
- Walk every day: Walking 5 minutes a day does the world of good in the endeavor of shedding weight. Post the 6-week check-up after the arrival of the baby, the duration of walking can be increased. Brisk walking for half an hour can help the body to weight as much as 300 calories a day.
- Weight training- Weight training is one of the best forms of exercise to lose weight quickly. If hitting a gym is a problem, a personal trainer can be hired for working out. Certain exercises such as lifting small weights, doing lunges is a good way to start.
- Breastfeed: Breastfeeding for a time duration of 30-45 minutes (about3-4 times a day) helps to lose 600-800 calories per day. Some women even report of shedding all their extra weight just through breastfeeding. This is by far the easiest way of losing weight.
- Say no to calories- Calories, by all means, will have to be avoided. Certain fast food items such as soda, chocolate, and chips should not be consumed at all. Instead, meals rich in nutrient, fresh vegetable, fruits, whole grains etc. should be consumed on a daily basis.
- Frequent meals- 2 to 3 heavy meals a day are detrimental to a person trying to shed weight. Frequent meals, on the other hand, maintain a steady blood sugar level, reduce the tendency of over-eating and do not let fat store in the body.
- Frequent naps- Studies show that frequent naps can help a great deal of weight. It reduces the craving of eating food with high calorie. It also revitalizes the metabolism and refrains a person from long term self-deprivation. Naps will also help to gather enough energy to perform other physical activities.
- Healthy snacks- Home-made snacks containing whole wheat, low-fat milk and yogurt are good snack options for post pregnancy weight loss. These snacks block hormones that are responsible for storage of fat in the body.
- Yoga or meditation- Yoga has proved to be extremely effective for women trying to shed post-pregnancy weight. It especially helps in toning down the fat in the upper and lower abdomen which is extremely difficult to get rid of. Yoga also relaxes the mind and helps to focus more.
- Consumption of warm water- Drinking warm water after every meal serves two purposes.
- It doesn’t let the fat store inside the body.
- It helps in better digestion. It has to be ensured that the water is mildly warm and drinkable.
- Avoid stress- Nurturing a baby is exhausting enough. Stress on top of this can be disastrous. It leads to depression resulting into junk eating. It has to be ensured that stress is avoided by engaging in activities such as cooking, painting or listening to music. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
WHY YOU NEED A FOOD COMBINING FOR A HEALTHY BRAIN
Even though we said nuts are nearly perfect, alone, they just don’t cut it. We need balance. That’s why we combine different foods at different times to get the best possible range of nutrients.
Don’t bother counting, however. As a nutritionist, even I can’t count all the vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, carbohydrates, proteins, and sugars. And we aren’t meant to. Natural foods contain what we need when we need it.
Don’t rely on any particular food on this list. Keep switching out different ones so you get the best of all the nutrients. Try new foods, different vegetables, and different combinations.
Go with your taste buds. When you are studying, we often seek out sweets and stimulating foods. By using the foods on this list, you provide your body with healthy choices that really nourish you.
BRAIN FOOD SNACKS
The combination of fresh fruit with healthy nuts is one of the best snacks you can eat. A simple apple with walnut butter gives you lots of B Vitamins, healthy fats, and just a little bit of sugar. Apples also are packed with fast-acting anti-oxidants, so the stress of studying can be mitigated quickly. Just eat them alone. Or mix and match. Just make sure the brain food is the start of the show.
Brain Foods for exams
- It’s better to go into an exam on a less than full stomach than having just eaten. Our anxiety increases when we approach a test, and this anxiety slows or stops our digestive system. This is the main reason to go easy on food before an exam.
- An optimal breakfast would be a single egg omelet with spinach, mushrooms, and a few other vegetables. These are lower in sugars, and very high in nutrition. A bad breakfast would be a donut, sugary coffee, or cereal. These are high in sugars, which will give you a sugar crash later on, and very low in nutrition.
- Water is important. Keeping hydrated means your brain works optimally. A dehydrated brain is in pain, slow to react, and sensitive to loud noises and lights (a hangover is brain dehydration). Keep a large glass of water near you and refill it often.
- Smaller meals and frequent snacking is also good for studying. You don’t want to fill your stomach, because this causes your body to release hormones that cause drowsiness. You also don’t want to be hungry because that causes hormones that take your attention away from studying.
- To keep optimally studying, stick to the list of foods above and eat small portions often. That way, you keep your brain engaged, your stomach quiet, your nutrition and sugars high, and your distractions low.
- EGGS: B12. You can’t find it anywhere naturally other than in the flesh of other animals. That’s why vegetarians get so sick after a few years.. B12 is perhaps The vitamin for energy, since we are unable to make energy without it.
- Dark leafy vegetables
all dark greens are packed with Vitamin K and nitrates. Naturally occurring nitrates are bound to other vital nutrients and are healthy for our systems. Chemical nitrates, like what are found in lunch meats and preserved foods, actually destroy the blood-brain barrier and cause ‘leaking’ into the brain. Not something you want. The vitamin K is necessary for blood clotting, It’s also one of the vital nutrients for the formation of new neuropathways. You are physically able to learn when you have enough vitamin K in your system.
- DARK CHOCOLATES:
It’s rich in fiber, iron and magnesium, which all help the brain receive blood flow. The flavonols in dark chocolate increase blood flow, and the function of the heart, which can improve memory. It also contains the stimulants caffeine and theobromine. It’s better than coffee!
- PUMPKIN :
This one is a must for men. They contain several fats that are important for brain health, like ELA and ALA. They are also packed with zinc. Men lose more zinc than women, since zinc is a large component to seminal fluids. During stre1ssful times, we use more zinc in our bodies and men lose more seminal fluids. If you eat your pumpkin seeds, you have a fast replacement, and this allows you your stress release and keeps your body sharp.
- YOGHURT :
Ever have a gut feeling? That’s the billions of bacteria in your gut reacting to what’s happening. When the good bacteria are in charge, you feel good, have energy, and digest foods without issues. When the bad bacteria are in charge, you are tired, vomiting, have indigestions, and pain. Yogurt contains billions of good probiotics that replace some of the bad bacteria in our gut. Properly fermented yoghurt (not what is in the tiny containers) is packed with the bacteria, plus thousands of nutritive by-products of the fermentation cycle that help heal our gut. While yogurt alone won’t give you a brain boost, it helps to fix problems and is a great carrier for other brain foods like…
- APPLES :
Yes, it can keep the doctor away, or at least the memory doctor. Apples contain high levels of acetylcholine, increasing movement and sensory perception. Apples also reduce anxiety, improve cognitive performance. Another study showed students who eat an apple at lunch show as much as a 7 point increase in test scores during afternoon exams.
- BLUEBERRIES :
Studies show that blueberries boost concentration and memory for up to five hours because the antioxidants in blueberries stimulate the flow of blood and oxygen to [your] brain – and keep the mind fresh. Blueberries also contain a cocktail of anti-oxidants including anthocyanins, proanthocyanidins, resveratrol and tannins, and while I’m not going to even pretend I know what those are, they have been shown to boost focus, and even protect against cancer, heart disease, and dimensia.
- GREENTEA :
Green tea helps you focus for two reasons: one, it contains caffeine, and two, it contains l theanine. There is no doubt that caffeine helps you focus and improves your alertness. It’s an ingredient that’s been shown to increase alpha-wave activity, which increases tranquility and releases caffeine more slowly, instead of all at once, which can lead to you crashing. The two ingredients also combine to produce a better ability to focus attention, with improvement of both speed and accuracy, If you’re able to handle the caffeine content, introducing green tea into your diet is pretty much a no-brainer.
- NUTS BEST BRAIN FOOD :
There are so many nuts and they are all good for you. Packed with nutrients, fats, and a tiny bit of carbohydrates, these foods are nature’s energy packages. They are easy to eat, easy to incorporate into other healthy foods, and easily portable.
They promote natural waste removal processes in the brain.
Boost anti-inflammatory activity in brain.
Cause faster processing and information storing.
Have antidepressant effect
Good source of vitamin B6
Can lift your mood
Enhance problem solving skills
If you notice on the list above, there isn’t a single processed food, pill, or artificial ingredient. So far, man has not met the perfect of nature. We just can’t figure out how it all works together to get something that nutritious in such a delicious package. So, we say the worst brain food is anything packaged. If it’s in a package, it’s not food, it’s a food-product. It’s a subtle difference, we can eat food-products, we just can’t get nutrition out of them.
If you aren’t getting nutrition out of your foods, your brain isn’t getting the nutrition it needs to really think. Plus, processed foods are packed with chemicals, preservatives, pesticide residues, and possibly unknown GMOs. Your body has to fight these and that means less energy for your brain.