Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shailendra KumarYour feedback matters!
I often have pain in my hands. While writing for a long time. And It gives me so much irresistible pain. Suggest any remedy. Please.
I am 67 year old. Had been in knee pain for last twenty years, am diabetic with control with prescribed drugs like niretard, glynase, pionorm m15, recent xray shows both knees joints wornout and there is suggestion of joint replacement for normal mobility. I would like to know the cost of joint replacement, tiime of rehabilitation and more.
Oftenly My knees and feet remain cold compared to rest of my body. And usually I have headaches when I wake up.
I am 50 yearrs male. I am having knee pain in the left leg knee (right side. I am a football player for the past few weeks I am finding little pain I don't know how it happened please suggest me.
I am 56 years old male, having 295 diab. Having little pain in knee points and back. Also having little pain in knuckles joints. Regularly I use to go walk for 45 - 60 minutes and do some small exercises in the park sand. Daily morning I use to take food at about 9.00 a. M. And some idlies/small tiffins in afternoon and some idlies/chappathies/doses in the night with buttermilk. I use to take pills as suggested by the physicians. What else I have to do to get it controlled.
I am 25 yr male. I have sitting job as profession. Sometimes I suffer from back pain. It mostly happens when I do any physical activity. I consulted with physiotherapist. She improved my sitting position and suggested some regular exercise. My sitting posture improved. But original problem remained same. I also gone through blood test for Vit B12 and Vit D. Both were less then required. So gaining required level of VitB12 and Vit. D will help or not?
I am suffering from back pain from couple of months so what are possibilities for this pains what are the main reason's. Please suggest any precautions.
What you will recommend or what changes in diet should be done if body / muscles ache arises in every few days?
I am 45 years old I have knee problem since 3 months daily its paining badly I hav concerned with my family doctor but no improvement is there I hv taken all medicine but no relief.
I am 21 years old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now. Please tell me.
I feeling pain at elbow bone & having pain on mussels of between elbow & wrist .Even some times can't lift any thing of light weight since 2 month doctor advised to take medicines Ed, omes calcium first 7 days again 7 days with have to use tennis belt but not feeling well.I am age of 65 yr.
I have cracking knees problems it makes sound when I sit or stand. May you give some suggestion regarding this.
I have a meniscus tear in the left knee I am 19 year old what should I do I feel pain in my knee only when I sit down rather than I can run jog do exercises only except it pains only while sitting down what should I do.
I have foot as well as knee (left leg) when walk for sometime. if walk more as exercise it pain lot and force me to stop, if use knee and foot support pad, it not paining. I am 48 year old and looking for permanent solution.I am normal built and regular gym going male.
How to cure knee pain due to cold I met an accident some years back and my knee was fractured. Usually during winter I feel pain in my knee and sometimes I feel pain during walking too. Is there any cure/prescription for it? Do Vitamin D and Calcium tablets will ease this pain?
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"