Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Shailendra KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I'm 24 years old now I'm suffering from hands and legs fingers pain 5dys nw this problem how to cure sir.
I am a 64 years old man suffering with back pain and knee pain since more than one year. I am doing personal work on my computer daily atleast three hours with certain breaks. What should do?
Suffering frm shoulder pain, mostly left side and due to that having problem in breathing and feeling like something is sticked in chest. Yesterday went to doctor and he did ECG and blood test. This problem is frm last 5 days. Ecg- 802 sinus tachycardia, 401 short PR INTERNAL. Please suggest.
Popping sound in my left shoulder. I dont have any pain just a popping sound since last 3,4 months it started after my gym sessions.
I am 33 yrs female and have backache for last 1 year & swelling on left leg for last two months. I have 2 children, both are sycerian babies. Sometimes severe stomach pain.
I am 22 years old I have a terrible elbow pain on my right hand after some good play I have been suffering from this since last 4 years I didn't consult any doctor as it did not affect me if I don't play but now a days it got worse since I started to play badminton please help me.
I am having pain in my thighs, it mostly happens when I have Erection, When I wake up in morning, the pain is intense. It is happening from over a year now, and my color Doppler report is normal. Why is this happening?
My husband is having severe pain in his left knee. He is 61 yrs old with 80kg wait. Suggest medicine he has bp also.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.