Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satish Sawale
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Satish SawaleYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair fall. The entire Mhatadi Hospital Trust is very nicely designed. From quite some time i was suffering from excess hair fall, but never gave much importance to it. I consulted Dr Satish Sawale. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. A friend of mine referred to Dr Satish Sawale. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dr Satish Sawale doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my diabetes. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that my Dr.Satish Sawale is the reason. The overall atmosphere in the Mhatadi Hospital Trust is very soothing. Many people gave very positive feedback for therSatish Sawale. I was amazed that otherdoctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Satish Sawale did it immediately and started the diabetes treatment for it. The waiting area in the Mhatadi Hospital Trust is very comfortable for elderly patients.
Initially the symptoms of premature ejaculation were not that severe but then it became worse. From quite some time I was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it. The premature ejaculation treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. The staff was very attentive to my needs. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dr Satish Sawale has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
Finally with Dr Satish's treatment, I am completely cured from the prob. I am really grateful as his pimples treatment has give me a ray of hope. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Satish Sawale. The overall atmosphere in the Mhatadi Hospital is very soothing. On the very first day his treatment started showing results. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
Dr Satish Sawale is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. He handled my serious case with ease. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of erection problems. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. The complete process of erection problems treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him.
One of my cousin's referred to Dr.Satish Sawale. l need to gain weight from such a long time. The nurses at the Mhatadi Hospital were really helpful. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. Due to the gain weight treatment i am feeling very good now. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
The irregular periods problem was increasing . Even after my treatmentwith my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Dr Sawale has treated my problem completely. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Mhatadi Hospital is so nice.
dr Satish Sawale is available at Mhatadi Hospital Trust in Navi Mumbai all the time. I took a treatment from him for my acne and pimples. He made me understand the problem very easily and calmly. He gave me the best ayurvedic medicines and finished my problem from the core.
Dr. Satish Sawale provides answers that are very helpful. thanks sir i wanted to resolve my problem without surgery and you give me a proper direction. Thanks for your help i will try these medicines and go to the ayurvedic treatment.
Thanks to Dr.satsh and team really happy with basti therapy detox that pain free strong joints and better digestion and smooth motion which expecting since long
Dr. Satish has very detail knowledge n expertise in Ayurveda medicines and treatments. He understands todays busy lifestyle and helps us to be fit n healthy.
Dr. Satish Sawale provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned, sensible and caring. Thank you for the recommendations. Will try for sure.
Thank you so much for your timely reply Doctor. Your suggestions made me clear to continue with ayurveda treatment for my mother. Thanks again.
To my awesome experience Ayurveda add great soothing and good digestion thanks Dr satish and energetic staff
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Satish Sawale to be very helpful and well-reasoned. Thank you
Doctor is nice and respond in time which is very necessary. I am very thankful to Dr. Satish Sawale.
Dr. Satish Sawale provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you..okk i will try satawari pwdr
Muthal Raj V
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Satish Sawale to be inspiring and professional. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Satish Sawale to be very helpful. This is good answer .
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Satish Sawale to be very helpful. Thanks Doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Satish Sawale to be caring. Thank you dr.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Satish Sawale to be practical. Tanku sir
I am 46 years, I am suffering with backache, Gas trouble and breast pain from 8 yrs. I am using homeopathy medicine and some oils. Pains are not continue. When I worked more that time only I am getting pain. What is the solution.
Men and women alike dread the thought of hairfall. For most of us, this is an age related problem, but for others it could also be a sign of an unhealthy lifestyle. Thankfully, there are many home remedies that are effective ways to treat hair fall.
- Onion juice: The sulphur present in onion can help reduce hairfall and speed up the hair growth process by increasing the production of collagen in the body. Chop or grate an onion and squeeze out the juice. Apply this to your scalp and leave for 15 minutes before rinsing off with a mild shampoo. Ideally, this should be repeated twice a week.
- Garlic: Garlic is also a rich source of sulphur, but it cannot be used in its pure form. Boil a little coconut oil with a few crushed cloves of garlic. Massage the cooled mixture into your scalp and leave for about half an hour before washing it off. You could combine this with onion juice as well.
- Coconut: Coconut oil is very good for the hair as it can promote hair growth as well as reduce breakage and prevent hair fall. If you are using bottled coconut oil, warm it before massaging into the scalp. Alternatively, grate a coconut and mix with a little water before squeezing out the milk from it. Apply this on the scalp and leave overnight.
- Amla: Amla or the Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. This helps keep the scalp healthy and promotes hair growth. To benefit from it, apply a mixture of lemon juice and amla juice or amla powder on the scalp. Once dry, rinse the mixture off with luke warm water. If used in the initial stages of hair fall, amla can help reverse the process.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek contains hormone antecedents that help stimulate hair growth and help strengthen hair follicles. Soak a cup of dried fenugreek seeds in water overnight and grind into a paste. Apply this paste to your scalp and leave for about half an hour before rinsing off. Using this hair mask every morning for a month should have noticeable results.
- Aloe Vera: The enzymes in aloe vera promote healthy hair and help stabilise the scalp’s pH levels thereby promoting hair growth. It can also help reduce itchiness and dandruff. To benefit from it, you could consume a tablespoon of aloe vera juice or apply aloe vera juice directly onto the scalp as a hair mask.
Pumpkin seeds are a perfect choice for a healthy snack to munch on during boring afternoons. They are not just tasty, but immensely healthy. These seeds can be called as nutritional powerhouse that are packed with nutrients, which are required for the overall sustenance of health. Some of the most impressive benefits of pumpkin seeds include:
- Magnesium for healthy heart: One-fourth cup of pumpkin seeds contains about half of the regularly suggested intake of magnesium which in turn helps the body in performing a wide range of vital physiological functions. When an individual takes the required amount of magnesium, it boosts the production of ATP, synthesis of RNA molecules, rhythmic pumping of the heart, proper formation of the tooth and bone and relaxation of the veins and vessels carrying blood. It has been shown that eating pumpkin seeds regularly keeps the blood pressure under control and reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke as well.
- Zinc for assisting immunity: Pumpkin seeds are also a good source of zinc, and one ounce of this seed contains about 2 mg of the mineral. Zinc is essential for the body for a host of reasons such as immunity, growth of cells, proper sleep, lifting mood, replenishing the senses and is critical to eye and skin health. It is also known to help in regulating the insulin levels and improving male sexual power. Quite many people around the world do not get the right supply of this beneficial mineral due to mineral depletion of soil, effects of harmful drugs and consumption of plant-based diets. One can consume pumpkin seeds daily to combat common health issues such as cold and flu, depression, skin problems and acne and chronic fatigue.
- Omega-3 fatty acids to control cholesterol: Nuts and seeds including pumpkin seeds are known to be viable sources of Omega-3 fatty acids or alpha-linolenic acid. It is required by all individuals and the body then converts it to the more useful fats called the DHA and EPA. By eating an ounce of pumpkin seeds every day, one can intake an excellent source of good cholesterol.
- Tryptophan for restful sleep: Tryptophan belongs to the amino acid group. This is a protein building block found in abundance in the pumpkin seeds. This tryptophan is converted into serotonin by the body which in turn is transformed into melatonin or the sleep hormone. Those who have trouble sleeping can take a handful of pumpkin seeds along with some fruit pieces right before going to bed to see desirable results. The pumpkin seeds will supply the body with the required amount of tryptophan which will be converted to the sleep hormone and promote a restful sleep all through the night.
The pumpkin seeds can be stored and carried easily and require no refrigeration. Charged with a lot of nutrients ranging from copper to manganese, zinc to protein, pumpkin seeds should be considered as a healthy snack that can regularly be taken to enjoy a host of health advantages.
Boils or abscesses has grown around my armpits, buttocks, legs and on the waist for a week. It is spreading everywhere. It is really painful and grown larger day by day. What should I do?
In order to know the benefits of abhangya, it is important to understand what exactly abhangya is. We do, at times, massage ourselves unconsciously. However, the practice of massaging oneself from head to toe with nice and warm oil lovingly is known as abhangya. According to Ayurveda, like being loved by another person, abhangya too provides individuals with a deep sense of stability. Ayurveda states that daily practice of abhangya helps in restoring the balance between the three doshas of our body - the pitta dosha, kapha dosha and vata dosha.
Ayurveda states that the individuals who practice this self massage technique regularly become vey less affected and even less subjected to accidental injuries. These individuals also tend to become charming and very less affected by age.
Now that we have discussed a bit of what abhangya is, here is a list of the benefits that come with it:
- This self massage technique helps in nourishing the body and slowing down the ageing process considerably.
- This technique helps is bestowing individuals with good vision.
- This process helps in stimulating the internal body organs and increases and improves blood circulation. This results in lesser blood pressure and a healthier body.
- This technique helps in imparting a sort of firmness to the limbs and hands, thereby strengthening the body’s tolerance.
- This technique also benefits the skin. Well, the thing about our body is each organ in our body is interrelated with each other. So when any one organ starts working perfectly, everything else follows suit. It has been seen that this technique helps impart a sort of tone and vigour to the tissues of the body itself.
- Abhangya helps pacify the vata and the pitta doshas.
- If applied to the scalp, it helps in growing luxurious, soft, thick and really glossy hair.
- This is also said to reduce wrinkles on the face.
- When applied to the ears, stiffness of neck and jaw can be eased.
- During menstrual cycle
- During pregnancy
- In swollen or painful areas
- Over skin that has any sort of rash or infection
- During any acute illnesses
- During any health condition until and unless the doctor said that it was perfectly fine to do abhangya
All in all, Abhangya is a process that should definitely be carried out for personal well-being.