Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Your hands are breeding grounds for bacteria because we use them to touch so many things. Touching your face is a big no-no because it cuts down on bacteria transmission.
Hello sir, This month 20th I met in sex with my fiancee, actually her period was this month 24 but after met in sex on 20th she didn't get period on 24th ,then she also ate the papaya to get her period early but till now she didn't get what was the reason can you please help me.
Hi am usha got married on last year December. My husband is in malaysia. My periods started at jan3rd last month and we have sex every day up to jan 17 th. This month also I got menses at 2nd feb. Please tell me which are the dates to have sex and to tell me tips to get faster pregnancy.
What is the disease called alopecia? How can be this treated? Does this can occur more than once during a life period?
I want to ask that my menstrual cycle is not normal from past three months. My last cycle was started on 23feb n ends on 11 march. N after dat again menstrual cycle starts on 27march. Is it hormonal imbalance or anything else. I am concerned.
After daughter birth I had shooting pain in my diaphragm and it continued. Then I had to go through cholestectomy. Now what should I do?
I had sex with my girlfriend, 12-15 days before. We did without using any safety. But I have not discharge inside. After sex of next day she taken a tablet to be safe from any problem. Now she is not having her periods. Usually periods date starting from 6, 7 but she is not having till today. Suggest me is it possible she is pregnant. Advise for solution.
Massaging to your head with suitable oil
- It clears the block in the energy channels that cause a build -up negative energy.
- It increases energy level, alertness and concentration.
- Wonderful relaxing therapy.
- It gives relief from pain, stress, insomnia, tension and tiredness.
- Helps to reduce the stiffness of muscle.
- Reduces physical and mental fatigue.
- Improve the circulation to head, neck, scalp, face shoulder area.
- Relieves a headache and migraines.
- Stimulate healthy hair growth.
- Prevent hair fall and graying of hair.
- Anti ageing -relax facial and eye muscles to make you look younger and healthy.
- Key to increasing eyesight.
Present she is pregnant. Upto how many months I can have sex with her? If I participate any problem?
Hello sir, my mother had an floating calculi of 10_17 mm on the ovary. Is it necessary to go with operation or it can be solved by tablets.
Dear sir my wife (34) is suffer thyroid problem. Her period is irregular. Tsh is 11.5. Now she is taken medicine thyrox 12.5 we have no baby. So that what can I do. Please suggested me. Thanks you sir.
Hi Dr. I am 24year old. I want to ask that my baby born on 22nd January by cesarean delivery. Its around 2 mnth completed after 7 days. But my periods are continues yet. Please suggest me any advice. Is this any problem ?
We often fear change in our daily routines, it makes us anxious and jittery. But sometimes change is often required to shake up your life and inculcate better and healthier daily habits. We are creatures of habit and linearity, and like to keep it so. Soon these new habits will be a part and parcel of your life in no time. But it is important to push yourself and be disciplined and not slack off when your body refuses to comply.
- Exercise daily: This habit can never be stressed upon enough. It gets your body up and running first thing in the morning, and helps to make you feel good about your body. When exercising daily, your body is fit and healthy, decreasing the risk of lifestyle diseases. The kind and level of exercises that you do is completely dependent upon your goals.
- Eat right: What you eat everyday by way of habit, makes more impact than you think. Stick to well-balanced meals that supply your body with just the right amount of proteins, carbohydrates, etc. Food also has an impact on your moods and it is important that you understand what each food does to different kinds of moods. Make sure you eat a power-packed breakfast for it is the only meal of the day that gives you enough energy to get through to the next meal.
- Limit your online time: Social media has become so much a part of our lives. But being online and making your social media presence felt all the time isn't all that 'cool', but a rather unhealthy habit. Checking your phone constantly for those incessant notifications, hearing ghost rings, can make you have extremely jumpy nerves. Limit the number of times you check your phone in a day, and have phases where you don't touch it at all, especially just before you go to bed. The glare of your smartphone can not only ruin your sleeping patterns but also your eyesight.
- Stay hydrated: You should drink a glass of water first thing in the morning, to wash out all the toxins that have accumulated overnight. This helps to boost your metabolism and raises your energy levels. Drink enough water the rest of the day to keep up this cleansing effect.
- Meditate: In a world that is now so virtual, it is integral that you take out time for yourself and yourself only. Meditation is a way by which you can find inner peace and clear your mind of all unnecessary thoughts. It helps you to focus on yourself, your goals and wants. Starting your day peacefully with intent and focus is the way to go.
It's all about trying and being disciplined enough to keep at it and succeed. It is for your betterment and will go a long way to keep you healthy mentally, physically and emotionally.