Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep B. KaradYour feedback matters!
Pain may be the last symptom of the disease began much earlier.
Periodontal (gum) diseases may be painless .
So consult dentist as early as possible to avoid lengthy and costly treatment.
Dr.Jignesh C Patel
Deep Dental & Homeopathic Clinic
Most of us are used to sitting throughout the day, willingly or unwillingly due to work or otherwise. We spend more hours sitting, and most of our work is done in this position. The downsides of this are many, one of them being a stiff back which not only causes a lot of pain but also initiates many other health problems.
Train yourselves on these highly effective exercises which minimise the pain and keep your muscles active.
1. Back press: put towel on your back and press the towel with the back. Hold that position for 10 sec. Repeat 10 times. Do not hold your breath while applying pressure at the back.
2. Bridges: lie on the floor, bend your knees and secure your feet on the ground. Raise your hips upwards so that your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees. Release and go back to previous position.
3. Knee to chest exercise: just lie down on an exercise mat, bend your one knee while lying and try to touch that knee to the stomach. Hold it for 10 seconds. Repeat this with the other leg. Alternate the legs each time.
4. Bilateral knee to chest: bend both the knees while lying on bed. With support of your hands try bringing both bent knees to touch the stomach. Hold that position for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
5. Static abdominal exercise: lying on your back, try to contract your stomach without holding your breath. Hold it for 10 seconds. Repeat the exercise for 7 or 10 times.
6. Knee to opposite chest: lying on your back, bend your knees. Try bringing one knee to opposite side of the chest and hold that position for 7 sec. Do this for 7 times and repeat the same for the other leg too.
7: leg swings: these are easy and fun. Stand by the wall, hold on to a rod or something similar to keep balance. Now with the leg that is not towards the wall, swing. Swing your leg from front to back, left to right. Do not be too quick, do this at a mediocre pace. Repeat with the other leg.
8: static glutei: lying on the stomach, squeeze your buttock and hold it for 10 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
1. Avoid bending instantly after or during the exercises. Incase you have to bend, first bend your knee then bend your back to pick up anything from ground.
2. While getting up from bed first turn to one side while lying, sideways then get up from bed slowly.
3. Apply hot pack in back whenever there is pain.
4. Try to sleep in hard part of mattress not in soft mattress.
Since yesterday I noticed some skin issue. It appeared as a red spot swelling on neck. By evening felt scratchy on legs n where ever I scratch it turns red and red bump on that spot on skin. So I hv on different parts of body. What could be the reason n what medication should I b doing.
Hello Doctor, I am 25 years old bachelor and I have buttocks reduction problem. My buttocks has been reduce for 38 to 32 with in 2 years and now it hurts when I sit on flat surface and I have started put on 26 waist jeans and its also loose from my buttocks and my belly is increasing. I am unable to work out due to my busy schedule and I works in night shifts. My breasts also become saggy and getting fat over arm pit and upper arms. I ever take care of not to take junk or fast food and taking green tea instead of black tea and coffee continuously. Please provide me best resolution. I want to get my previous buttocks and breast size and that should be tight as before.
I think about death and other things so much that I get depressed. Everybody has to die but it instills fear inside me. And makes me sad. Gives me a pounding heart and I am not able to sleep. Suggestions please. I am tired of it. Sometimes I feel like crying. Because I am not able to help myself of it.
I hav sex with my partner but I used condom but it was broken inside with full of cum is der any chance of pregnancy. If yes what pills v can use to stop pregnancy.
After marriage I am getting pimples on my right cheek regularly. What could be the solution. It's been a year of my marriage.?
Hello doctor my age is 30 and I'm getting grey hair these days may I know the reason for this and please suggest any medication to cure this.
I have puffiness under my eyes. Which look like sagging skin. I am 54 years old and drink lots of water. There are many others of my age who don't have this. I suffer from constipation and have no other ailments. Please help.
M 20 year old n ma weight is 80kg. Please give some suggestion how to loose weight quickly. Waiting for your rply.
Hi. I did my follicular unit hair transplant in Jan 2015. Post that I saw very good hair growth where the texture was good and scalp was healthy too. But since the last 3-6 months the scalp has become itchy with a lot of dandruff (just the transplanted area and rest of the scalp is clean) and I have started losing hair and the growth has become less and the hair quality has deteriorated. My lifestyle hasn't changed nor has anything else. Why must this happen! Kindly help!
I am 20 years old. My father have stones in his kidney, now I have stones in kidney. Will it continue to my children also? My mom have diabetes, will it be a problem to me?
Arthritis is a joint disorder featuring inflammation. A joint is an area of the body where two different bones meet. A joint in the body functions to move the body parts connected by its bones. Arthritis literally means inflammation of one or more joints.
Arthritis is frequently accompanied by joint pain. Joint pain is referred to as arthralgia. When four or more joints are involved, the arthritis is referred to as polyarthritis. When two or three joints are involved, it is referred to as oligoarthritis. When only a single joint is involved, it is referred to as monoarthritis.
Cause of arthritis
It is difficult to narrow down a single cause for it, but a combination of reasons may trigger this disease.
- Injury: A hurtful injury can cause your joint to get inflamed and may also damage the tissue around it leading to arthritis.
- Heredity factors: In many cases, the genetic make-up of an individual can also cause this.
- Diet and nutrition: Sometimes, consuming the wrong diet can cause your joint to either fall weak or affect the tissue around it. For example, sugar-rich foods are not good for your joints
- Less cartilage: Cartilage is a firm but flexible connective tissue in your joints. It protects the joints by absorbing the pressure and shock created when you move and put stress on them. A reduction in the normal amount of this cartilage tissue cause some forms of arthritis.
Symptoms of arthritis
Most common signs on the onset of this disease are stiffness, redness of the skin around a joint, pain due to inflammation, it might also affect your immune system causing a loss appetite if the disease is because of your immune system.
How can Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda can work wonders for this disease since a right combination of nourishing herbs and stable yoga postures improve your joint health for a longer time. Since the treatment is totally organic, the calcium absorption of your body is increased naturally without any side effects. Even Ayurvedic oils work well for joint pain and give you quick relief. If you have been to able to find the right treatment then Ayurveda is for you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.