Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Raviraj JadhavYour feedback matters!
I use cetaphil moisturizer and my face becomes little red. I had acne before and now I tend to have acne occasionally. And my skin is combination taken oily skin. So which moisturizer is good for my face and I should use. Can I ponds use powder on face Please suggest me.
I use skin-lite cream for about 1 month. I get best result from it. Now the reason of summer my face got dark and some area of head got dark (summer burned). So what I can do to rid on it and get clear and fairer skin?
My dermatologist suggest me jasney face wash. If it is suitable for oily skin especially at nose and its sides.
I am 21 yrs old. I have skin issue. Its totally dry and with blackheads. I want a solution to make it pimple fre, smooth and soft.
I have black heads on my face. I have taken lots of treatment. But still it comes daily. Plzz there help me out.
There are various kinds of skin diseases such as eczema, allergic dermatitis, vitiligo, psoriasis, herpes which cause rashes along with violent itching, which becomes worse by scratching. It occurs as a result of getting rid of some poison in the system, either congenital or acquired. Skin problems can be local or can spread throughout the body. These occur due to infection, heat, immune system disorder, allergies due to elastic, rubber products, detergents, dust, etc., food allergies, menstruation, hereditary issues and many other factors. Homeopathy has proved very effective in such skin diseases, as it cures the basic cause of the same by studying not only the skin type, but also the genetic and immune system factors of the patient.
Following are some useful homeopathic medicines for skin diseases:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This is very helpful for eczema where the skin is covered with numerous vesicular eruptions accompanied by violent itching, swelling, tingling, etc. which increase during night time and cold weather.
- Graphites: These treat common skin problems like dry and itchy skin, cracked corners of eyes and mouth, scruffy eruptions on the scalp, face, bends of joints, between fingers and behind the ears.
- Pulsatilla: Mostly a remedy for female related skin issues such as rashes due to profuse or scanty menses, gastric or uterine problems, nettle rashes and also acne which increase during winter.
- Sepia: This is the best medicine for herpes, which cures symptoms like dry skin at first, followed by release of moist discharge leading to brownish, liver or yellow spots. It is also helpful for eczema and psoriasis.
- Sulphur: The exact skin remedy for soreness and itching in the folds of the skin, roughness, coarseness and burning sensation due to washing. It is also useful for itching in the scalp, hair fall, deficient growth of nails, acne, psoriasis and eczema.
- Nitricum Acidum: This medicine is useful for treating ulcers in mouth, tongue or genital tracts that bleed easily and other physical irritabilities.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Effective for warts, acne, scaly patches and age spots.
Above all, it is mandatory to visit a homeopathic doctor before intake of the medicines mentioned above.
I had fungal infection before 1 year my doctor had proffered me itraconazole capsules it had repaired the infected part but infected part left dark spots which sometimes become red and starts itching for 1-2 hours what should I do for perfect removal of dark spots?
Skin care: Papaya contains vitamin - A and papain enzyme that helps remove dead skin cells and rejuvenate skin. Mash three medium pieces of papaya and mix it with a spoon of honey to make a paste. Apply this mixture onto your face and rinse with cold water after 10 minutes for a healthy and glowing skin
I am using skin shine cream for my face to look good but if I am not using couple of days my face looking very black patches. And if I am using this cream my face looking good so kindly suggested me for my face which cream I have to use.
I am a student and my dark circul is day by day grown up. Please tell me the treatment of dark circul.
I am frm uttarakhand. 27 years old doing a government job in banglore. there is some blackish spot marks on my back. Its on skin. I dont know its from birth or not. I wanna remove dat spots. Bcz I feel shame whenever I m on beaches or in swimming pool. Its quite awkward. For me. please give a. Cool solution to me.
My forearm got affected with a red circular patch. Its size is gradually increasing. Also the skin is shrinking. What should I do?
Sir, My face has a lot of pimbbles How to reduce it And get a beautiful skin Will you suggest an effective cream to make face brighter.
1) Go herbal. Say no to oil, grease, paint or synthetic colours as they may damage your skin badly
2) Prefer powdered colors as they can be easily washed off
3) Lighter colors may have less toxic effect than darker hues
4) Wear clothes that cover maximum part of your body to avoid harmful chemicals of colours
5) Apply a thick layer of oil or a greasy skin barrier cream like sunscreen all over the body at least 15 min prior to using colours
6) Protect your eyes with sunglasses or other eyewear, lips with lip balm and protect nails with Vaseline
7) Wash off colours at the earliest
Add colour to your life, not to your skin. Have a safe holi!
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.