Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjana B. DongreYour feedback matters!
In my mouth some kind of white thing is common after some kind of taking place in the my mouth and those white wound are really painful and remains in mouth for weeks or days. Its really painful.
I am suffering continuously with mouth ulcers I really soo much of pain in my mouth and not even take any solid food, just I am taking only liquids only like water, please suggest to a permanent solution for my problem, I am already consult local doctors they are says to me try some vitamin tablets I am try all the prescribed tablets but no use. Please suggest me a batter solution for my problem.
I have completed root canal treatment for my 2 tooths. Now I want to put cap on my tooth. What should I do now? how much it will cost?
Sir/ma'am m suffering from mouth ulcers, it occurs frequently in my mouth, and it occurs only when I repeat masturbate or do sex! please tell me the solution.
I used to smoke. My teeth are yellow. What should I do to make them shiny and white. Tell me both ways home based and allopathic.
I and 23 years old male, from last two days, getting blood with urine and saliva, which kind of illness is this?
While sleeping in night some time my tongue comes between my teeth and a painful situation created and sleep gone to disturbed. I couldn't ascertain the cause of such things it happens occasionally from last 4-5 months.
I am 22 years girl. Now a new teeth grown 2-3 days before so pain my total mouth. What is the any solution of this problem?
I have one tooth where roots are exposed and gives pain if I take hot or cold stuff. What should I do? Also that tooth is overlapped with other tooth onto each other.
Hlo, I am 26 year old and I suffered from small cavity problem and also have very bad smell from my mouth, every morning after wakeup I feel very bad test. Doctors said there is no any problem. Please suggest some home remedy solve at least smell problems,
Hello sir i have a one problem on open my mouth please so help, me which type use medicine yaa other activities can be I will open full space on my mouth I will take gutka ane tamaku. please give good ans give me.
Of late I am getting odour from my mouth.I brush my teeth 3 times a including brush with sensodent tooth paste and also use listerin . Request doctor's kind attention and advice please.
What is All-On-6?
Six implants placed in a completely teeth-less jaw, providing a secure and optimal support for a fixed bridge/denture. It is the most Comprehensive, Successful, Safe, Simpler, for completely missing teeth.
* Using Nobel Biocare (Sweden) / Alphadent (Netherlands) Implants with Life Time Warranty (Scientifically documented over a decade).
** Upto 14 fixed metal free Zirconium ceramic teeth per jaw.
*** If more than 35N torque achieved on placement of implants.
Phases of All-on-6 Dental Implant Procedure
The entire process of treatment includes two phases. However, after your first visit, your ugly, broken teeth will be gone, you will have your implants in place, and you will leave smiling with a beautiful temporary set of teeth.
– Diagnosis and planning with panoramic x-rays/ CBCT scans – Necessary health checks. – Tooth extraction (if required) and dental implant placement, followed by immediate provisional denture (fixed).
The temporary bridge is replaced with the final full mouth metal free Zirconium crown and Bridge.
Benefits of All-on-6 Immediate Function Dental Implants
Suitable for almost all bone quantities.
None or very small bone graft required.
Simple and good predictability from a surgical perspective
Well-balanced prosthetic support for an immediate function procedure
Attractive prosthetic solution, Immediate Function & fixed prosthesis
No healing time required prior to functioning
Fast , fixed and cost effective.
When a tooth is lost, the dental implant or dental crown would be the closest replacement both in terms of chewing efficiency and facial appearance.
Unlike a denture, the implant replaces not just the crown structure but also the root portion. This ensures that the tooth is replaced as it was prior to the loss. When clinically done properly and cared for appropriately, the dental implant can last for decades.
Why Is a Dental Crown Needed?
A dental crown may be needed in the following situations:
- To protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn't a lot of tooth left
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover misshapened or severely discolored teeth
- To make a cosmetic modification
And, if you have gone for dental implants, keep the following in-check to maintain a good oral health after you the implant is done-
- Until the effect of the anesthetic wears off, do not eat or limit to drinking something cold. Avoid anything hot or spicy for the first day.
- Start using the mouthwash from the evening of surgery and continue through the entire week. It should be held in the surgical area for at least a minute, repeated 3 times daily, for the first week.
- The other teeth should be brushed from the evening of the surgery. The surgical area should not be touched for the first 3 to 4 days. After that, depending on the pain tolerance, gently brush this area with a soft toothbrush.
- Add a teaspoon of salt to a glass of warm water, keep it in the surgical site for a soothing effect. This can be repeated as many times as possible, after each meal or snack.
- Follow a soft diet and do not let the food go into the surgical site area.
- Do not disturb the surgical site with either tongue or finger.
- Smoking should be completely avoided until the wound completely heals. The negative pressure created during can dislodge the clot and lead to delayed healing and even complications like dry socket.
- Expect some swelling and/or bruising in the cheek and mouth area, which will increase for the first 2 to 3 days and then gradually subside. Swelling can be managed with ice packs or a cold towel that is applied for 10 minutes with half-hour breaks. From day 2 onwards, gentle heat can be used.
- Similarly, expect pain for the first couple of days which can be controlled with pain-killers. Take the first pain-killer before the anesthetic effect wears off.
- Continued pain and swelling after the first 4 to 5 days should prompt a visit to the dentist, as it might be an indication of underlying dental infection.
- If you have dentures over the surgical implant site, try using them to the least extent possible for the first week.
- Complete the entire antibiotics course after the surgery.
Appropriate post-operative care goes a long way in ensure the implant gets absorbed and lasts a lifetime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.