Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajendra More
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra MoreYour feedback matters!
Rosacea is a skin condition defined by redness and small, pus-filled red bumps all over the face. The main symptoms of rosacea include
- red bumps that are swollen and filled with pus (these are often confused with acne problem)
- visible blood vessels
- flushed skin (redness)
- thickened skin
Rosacea cannot be cured completely. Its symptoms come and go and is commonly treated with anti-acne medicines or antibiotics. Homeopathy can be a good alternative choice to treat rosacea. Rosacea has multiple symptoms and not all of them show up in a single person. Some may have redness but no visible blood vessels, some may have flushed skin, and so on.
Depending on symptoms, you can adopt the following remedies:
- Flushed complexion: If your skin becomes red and itchy after exposure to cold air, then Agaricus muscarius is prescribed. But if the skin is hot and shiny, then Belladonna is employed.
- Flushed complexion with acne like bumps: One form of rosacea is Acne Rosacea. In this form, pus filled acne like bumps appear on your nose, forehead and below the eyes. If the bumps do not have pus, then Psorinum is given. If pus is present, then Silicea is the best solution. But if the area of the skin in general has hardened and is painful, then Eugenia Jambos is employed.
- Visible blood vessels: If your skin looks blue and the capillaries are visible, your skin has a marbled effect with cold sweat (learn more about sweating). Carbo vegetabilis is the most effective medicine in this case. However, if your skin is hot, not cold, then Lachesis mutus is prescribed.
- Development of thick skin: If you leave your rosacea untreated for too long, then the area that were injured will start forming connective tissues over your skin. This leads to skin getting thicker. Hydrocotyle asiatica or Sarsaparilla officinalis is helpful in this case.
- If your eyes get affected by rosacea: If your eyes are hot, watery and itchy, you might have Ocular Rosacea. Euphrasia officinalis, Bovista lycoperdon (if makeup exacerbates your symptoms) and Cantharis vesicatoria (if you were out in the sun for too long) will be prescribed by the homeopath.
I am a fifteen year old girl. My skin tone is very dark. I want to have a light skin tone. Is this amy way to get a lighter skin tone in 1 month?
I want to know how can I take care of my skin in summer season I mostly be on road as marketing reason?
I am 23 and I have pimples and scars on my face since 4-5 years. Can you suggest how I can get a clean and scar free face. I want to look fair and handsome.
Doctor my face was very oily and have too much pimple and my body is too thin due to cause by masturbation. I completely loss smartness and my body. How can I recovery please suggest me? Please help me.
My lips is very ruff and dry for some last days. I was very sad to my this problem. Please gave me any solution.
Skin infections may be caused by bacteria, fungi, viruses. Infections can lead to skin conditions cellulitis, impetigo, eczema. Many skin infections are mild but some can become sever. Skin infections spread to bloodstream can became life threatening.
Follow few steps -
Keep your hands clean to reduce skin infection.-one of the easiest way to prevent skin infection is with good hand hygiene.
Wash your hands frequently. After wetting hands, applying soap, rub hands together for 20 secs, rinse well and dry thoroughly.
You can also use senitizer.
Wash hands before having meal, coming from outside and after using any equipment.
Clean cuts or breaks in skin as soon as possible -- once you get cut, was it with soap and rinse thoroughly with water. Make sure you remove any visible dust in or around wound.
Apply antiseptic, antibiotic ointment to cut, abrasion. This may destroy any bacteria and prevent skin infections.
Cover up open sore cut with bandage to keep it clean, dry.
Moisturize dry skin --dry skin may lead to cracks which can allow bacteria to enter the cut, use moisturizing lotion to prevent cracks, peeling of skin.