Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Submit a review for Dr. Rajan KananYour feedback matters!
My urine report says urine having trace of albumin. And pus cell is 8-10 /hpf. This tells about infection. But is it can be also indication of kidney cancer. Please help?
I am 30 years male, I would like to ask about my aunt who is suffering from colon cancer is there any way cure this diseases without operation.
How much chances are there for testicle cancer if a nodule is there on testicles. Every nodule will leads to cancer or not?
Hi I had hairs on my face chin area is affected most and on upper lips and on cheeks. I went through laser treatment and taking laser treatment since 2013 but initially frequency was after 20 days and after one year it was one and half month and now after three months. My question is that is it safe to take laser treatment so long. Someone has told me it causes skin cancer so was worried please guide. Is it so?
My mother has a lump that may be cancer. Her CA 19 levels were 100, over the range of 0-37, which may indicate cancer. It's been there for 6 months but she wants to use alternative medicine like ayurveda to cure it. She won't take a pet scan. Anything else I can do to rule out cancer or help her?
I am suffering from prostate b.p.h. P.s.a.is o.o9 nd prostate size is 36 c.c.nd difficult urination it takes around 10 mins for urine to pass. I am a sugar patient and my sugar levels are around 150 to 180 after meal please kindly suggest me the medication.
Uterine cancer, also known as endometrial cancer, occurs mostly to middle aged women. The uterus of a woman is a muscular organ. The cancer can affect any part of the uterus and is more common in women having obesity, diabetes and hypertension. In most cases, the cancer starts in the endometrium, hence called endometrial cancer. Uterine cancer can be cured using any of the following methods:
1. Surgical removal of the uterus along with ovaries, lymph nodes and fallopian tubes
2. Radiation therapy
Although uterine cancer is curable, it's always a better option to prevent it. You cannot control all the causes for uterine cancer like those related to heredity. But other than that, here are a few ways in which you can prevent suffering from uterine cancer:
1. Control body weight: Keep your body weight in control. Obesity can pose a huge risk of getting affected with uterine cancer. The fat in the body produces estrogen, which promotes the growth of uterine lining that is the Endometrium and may lead to Endometrium cancer.
2. Breast feed: If you are lactating, then the risk of the cancer decreases, as breast feeding decreases ovulation as well as estrogen activities.
3. Treat abnormal bleeding: If you are suffering from any type of abnormal bleeding, be that heavy periods, bleeding even after you reached menopause or if you start bleeding between two period cycles, consult your doctor immediately. Abnormal bleeding is the symptom of endometrial hyperplasia, which might eventually turn cancerous.
4. Exercise: As already said earlier, keep your weight under control to avoid uterine cancer. Exercise to avoid increase in weight leading to obesity. It also reduces the estrogen level in your body.
5. Healthy food: Healthy food is the key to avoid any disease, be that a common cold or uterine cancer. Eat a healthy and balanced diet everyday to be fit and bouncing.
6. Birth control pills: It is believed that the intake of birth control pills helps to keep uterine cancer at bay.
So eat healthy, exercise and adopt healthy habits. Then nothing can stop you from enjoying life to the fullest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.