Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am too weak I want to gain weight. Its possible. How can I gain weight. Tell me what I eat in regular basis.
I am 18 years old and my problem is I am very weak in mind answering. My learning power is very low. What should I do, please recommend me something best.
Skin care is an essential part of health and beauty. Though some of you may avoid or ignore it for a long time while giving in way to bring on crow's feet beside the eyes, thin lines on the forehead, and fine lines over the face, yet these all can be taken care of even in your 40s. If you realize that you need to care and deserve to look good always, it's never too late to start a skin health regimen.
These are the 7 tips you need to follow to make your skin look healthy and glowing when you are in your 40s.
Know your skin type
Whatever skin product you use, always make sure that it is made for your skin type. To know that well, you must know your skin type first. Skin is generally of four types namely oily, normal, dry and combination. Know yours to start right.
1. Washing: Wash your skin everyday. Use a mild face wash. Washing after you come home from an outing is an essential. Besides washing at bath time and washing your face at night before going to bed is also important. This keeps the derm pores on the face clean and prevents dust from piling and prevents acne and pimples.
2. Exfoliating: Exfoliation or scrubbing can be done as per your exposure to the outer world. In 40s your skin cells die sooner, and dead cells form a coat over the skin, which needs to be removed every week or so. Therefore, exfoliating the skin with a mild to normal scrubber in every 10 to 15 days is a good practice.
3. Toning: This keeps the skin healthy and compact as derm pores are tightened preventing entry of dirt and oil. Use a toner after every wash.
4. Moisturizing: A coat of moisturizer after toning is a must to keep the skin hydrated and prevent drying and wrinkling. Dry skin forms wrinkles faster, hence beware.
5. Wrinkle and anti ageing treatment: Use an anti aging cream or serum twice a day, preferably in the morning and at bedtime.
6. Under eye care: Care for your under-eyes and prevent dark spots and patches and the formation of crows feet. These obvious formations after 40 can be healed somewhat with daily care of skin around the eyes.
7. Lifestyle: Get enough sleep at least 6 hours in a day and drink lots of water to keep the skin hydrated and body detoxified.
I am 24 year old. I have migraine problem. What are the preventions for it? What can I do whenever my headache is increased? Is there any long term solution for it?
I lost my elderfarher so I always sad. For this cause ,I fell Headache many time and when I study tears flow from eye. (I use glass ),pls help me sirr.
I am facing some problem with my mouth smell can you suggest to relief from smell in mouth and teeth.
I am 30 years old female housewife after delivery my weight started increasing n now after 5 years it reached till 90. I even do not have any medical issues like thyroid or diabetes. So what should I do now?
Hi doctor my daughter is 13 years old and has height 4 feet 10 inch. As I am only 5 feet and my husband is 5 feet 7 inches I am quite considerate about her height. She has been doing an hour of swimming from past two months but is hardly yielding. Is there any food /supplement that I should give her. She has not reached the puberty still, Would start of puberty helps in increase in height or works adversely.
जब भी खाएं, हमेशा संतुलित खाएं नहीं तो पोषण पर सीधा असर पडे़गा। आपकी जानकारी के लिये बता दें कि हर खाना पेट में जा कर कार्बोहाइड्रेट, फैट और शुगर में बदल जाता है। ऐसे में तासीर से कोई खास फर्क नहीं पड़ता।
हां, बहुत ज्यादा ठंडा या गर्म खाना खाने से जरूर बचना चाहिए क्योंकि हमारा खून गर्म होता है। इसलिये सही तापमान को बनाए रखने के लिये हमारे शरीर को दोगुनी महनत करनी पड़ती है, नहीं तो वह कभी ठीक से काम नहीं कर पाएगा।
हमारा नॉर्मल बॉडी टम्परेचर 37 °C होता है इसलिये अगर आप एक साथ आइसक्रीम और हॉट कॉफी पी लेंगे तो पेट को उसे पचाने में ज्यादा महनत करनी पड़ेगी। इसलिये हमेशा सामान्य तापमान का भोजन ही खाएं। अगर आप फूड कॉम्बिनेशन ठीक नहीं रखेगें तो आपकी स्किन हमेशा ड्राई बनी रहेगी, हमेशा कफ, पेट में गैस और अपच रहेगा और फेंफड़ों में कफ का जमाव हो जाएगा।
अधिक जानकारी के लिए ssohm सर्च करे!