Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pushpa Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa SinghYour feedback matters!
I feel lack of power after workout I have heard that consuming safe musli is good for power&strength is it true so what product of safe musli should I use.
I have saggy jowl or cheek on the ride side of the face and my left side of the jaw is uplifted. Which side should I chew more to make both sides even? Please please help! Also any other suggestions please, wanna cure this naturally and permanently.
Is there any treatment for vaginal infection in Ayurveda, homeopathy and allopathic. Is it caused due to unprotected sex or any other reason.
Hye this is prithvi. M 20 years old but I does not have a single hair on my face I want to grow my bread So please I want a solution of this problem Please suggest me if there is any cream to grow a bread Or something which I can do at home to grow it.
In summer time most of the time I suffer from digestion problem . And even I couldn't eat properly suggest me something.
Is your energy lagging? Though it may be the last thing you feel like doing when you're tired, exercise -- even a brisk walk -- can be more effective than a nap or cup of coffee at fighting fatigue.
My age is 42 height is 5.7 inches Weight is 90 kgs what should be my weight actually please suggest ways to reduce weight.
I am 23 years of age but my body build is like a 17 year old boy. What can be its reasons and suggest me any remedy to look mature. I have a lot of baby fat around my belly. My face too has fat. My limbs are thin.
My mum is suffering with rheumatid arthritis from last 3 months and she is taking treatment but not improving. So what should I do now ?
I am 18 years old boy and my height is 5.6 and from last 1years my height is same as previous year. Does it have any specific reason? And can you suggest me some tips for height growth.
I am a 18 years old male. My weight is 97 kg. I want to know diet food in my daily life to best result for lose my weight.
Hello doctor, M a 23/years old guy. My problem is getting more n more sleep. I get sleep from 11 pm- 8am. When I get up then I have pain in my full body. Is it a disease. please tell me some tips for that. Thank you.
I am 25 years old . I am very lean. I get tired easily. My stamina is very low. I am masturbating past 9 years 3 to 4 times weekLy. I feel like my nervous system has damaged. I can see lot of nerves in my hands. How to increase my lost energy. How to be very active through out the day. .please suggest.
Is it true that just by having fruits and juice without meal reduces body weight. Because my cousin has reduced 4kg within 5days by just having fruits and fruit juice.
In today’s modern, fast paced society, it is easy for people to become stressed. In fact, one would almost think that being stressed is the “in” thing, and if you aren’t stressed it must mean there is something wrong with you! Realistically however, stress is not a good thing for our bodies in general, and has a very real impact on your fertility.
Can Stress Have an Effect on Your Fertility?
If your mind and body is under stress your body is signaled to release a hormone - Adrenalin. This is a stress relieving hormone and gives your body the rush to face the stress. This hormone inhibits the utilization of the hormone Progesterone, which is essential for fertility. Also during stress Prolactin, another hormone, is relapsed which also interferes with infertility. Hence to conceive its essential that your anxiety levels are under control.
How Stress Impacts Fertility?
Recent research tells us that stress boosts levels of stress hormones, such as adrenaline, catecholamines and cortisol, which can inhibit the release of the body’s main hormone, GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone), which is responsible for the release of sex hormones. Subsequently this may suppress ovulation in women, reduce sperm count in men and lower libido in both women and men.
Chronic Stress also decreases libido:
Chronic stress may cause lack of libido as well as a decrease in general fertility. This has become such a common issue that they have created a name for it Stress Induced Reproductive Dysfunction. These facts are very important to consider if you have been trying to conceive with no results. It also shows that stress relief should be a part of every couple's conception plan even if they are going through In-vitro fertilization (IVF).
Ways to reduce stress & improve fertility:
If you are having difficulty to conceive, it's imperative that you get fertility tests done and also evaluate your life. Look out for the stress points that may be hindering a relationship. Remember defeating the stress may be the solution to your worries.
- Reduce stress in your life: The issues in your life may be work or result related. You need to learn to balance your personal and professional life. The sooner you do it the better; after all you are preparing yourself to welcome a new born in your life.
- Change your reactions: Get a hang of the situation and react accordingly. Over reaction to a situation can harm your body and mind. Stop bothering so much about the future.
- Let few things be the way they are: Stop getting bothered about people. Remember by nature everything will fall in place. Let few things be the way they are.
- Make it your habit to reduce stress: Call it an obsession or a practice, train your mind to choose options where there is less stress.
- Sleep well: A good rest is essential for a healthy mind and body. Meditate, do yoga or seek counseling. Go for facials if it sooths you.
Please note that if your fertility reports are normal, then it's just a matter of time. Give you, your partner and your body time. There are certain medical complications or disorders that can also be responsible for infertility. Be calm and composed so that you are able to face the rough waters clearly with your partner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
My age is 68 yrs, weight 72 Kgs, Height 5' 10' My waist is 38" I want to lose around 3/4 Kgs in weight and reduce waist by 2/3 inches. At the moment I do neither exercise nor walking. Kindly advise suitable exercise with time period. D K Jain, Delhi.
A lot of people today experience back pain and it is mostly the working professionals or students who complain about it. Most of us experience back pain due to incorrect posture or longer duration of sitting. Sometimes you may experience back pain because of exertion as you spend the entire day doing the same kind of job or maybe you bend in a wrong manner while picking up your child or some stuff.
Lower back pain is a very common condition that occurs anywhere on the back below the ribs and above the legs. The pain is very common and it is faced by most individuals at least once during their lifetime.
Try these home solutions for backache:
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins. Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves are powerful healing agents and can cure a variety of body ailments, including blood pressure. Take a couple of garlic cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or a massage with garlic oil will help relieve back ache.
- Cut down on spices: We may think of it as unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting down on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.