Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka GhatageYour feedback matters!
For pimples or black spot. Aapke according koi sii acchi cream jise pimples or black spot dono clear hojay.
I am 33 yr old female and I got acne from last year but now only scar is there in my face. I want to get this scar get off from my face. Please help me to get treat from this scar.
My hairs are falling from 2 years ago. I am very tensed about this. Please tell me how to control hair fall. Or tell me how to regrow the hairs.
Hello sir my name is Ajay and I am face hair fall problem from couple of month pls give any solution any reply will appreciated thank you.
I have pigmentation on my face since last 5-6 years around my mouth and chin. Please help me get rid of it.
Hello, I am 34 years I loses my hair and now it is bald by look from top, I want to know what is Homeopathy Remedy to get all hair back.
I have yellowfhecia I lost my hair in some parts on my head used medicines but there is mo result please say how can I cure it.
My Age 27 weight 90 height 5. 11 . hello my brother has n number of cysts on his body. And it even pains. Maybe it is cholesterol or something? please provide appropriate answer.
What is ITP and what is the symptoms of ITP and what problems are the faces by patients and What is the treatment for ITP?
I am looking hair quickly and have tried all shampoo but no effect. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Madam/sir. I am Partha Bhowmik. I am 23 year old. My hair are falling enormously day by day. I am used hena nd egg also.in a 15 days. Simultaneously. Please provide me some remédy. Only from the upper head hairs are falling. Genetically my father hair was good enough. I am taking some medicine from last 2 year nd I am taking some medicine for my problem like Gerd, gallbladder dysfunction, etc Some time I getting tensed also.in winter I found heavy dandruff also. Hairs are falĺing from last, 2 year.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else cam I do can you please me with this.
Hair are the most adjustable feature of your face and you can easily transform healthy hair into whatever style you prefer. However, healthy, shiny hair requires nourishment which can easily be achieved by adding foods with necessary nutrients to your diet.
Listed below are a few food items you need to add to your diet for healthy hair:
- Fish oil: Fish oil is present in fatty fishes and is high in omega-3 fats which are important requisites for healthy hair. Almost 3per cent of your hair strand is made up of this oil and it can also be found in the cell membranes of the scalp. Hence, loading up on omega-3 fatty acids is a great way to provide nourishment to your hair shaft and the scalp.
- Coconuts: Coconuts are fruits brimming with potassium, which is an essential electrolyte and provides nourishment to the nutrients already present in the cells. Coconuts consist of Vitamins A and K along with essential fats which can be used for cooking instead of vegetable oil because of its high smoke point (the temperature at which cooking oils begin breaking down).
- Greek yoghurt: It is packed with protein which is the fundamental unit of a hair strand, this delicious food item is a must-add to your diet. Greek yogurt also contains pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) which boosts blood flow to your scalp and combats hair thinning and hair fall.
- Spinach: Adding Popeye’s favourite vegetable to your diet is always a good idea as it is packed with essential nutrients. It is an excellent item to battle brittle hair as it boasts of vitamin A and C, iron, beta carotene and folate (essential nutrients for hair growth). These ingredients together moisturise your hair to keep the strands stronger.
- Sweet potatoes: With age and constant exposure to pollution, your locks lose their natural shine. To recover the lost radiance, add sweet potatoes to your meals as they are packed with beta carotene which changes into Vitamin A in your body and revitalises the release of sebum in your scalp. Sebum forestalls your strands from drying out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.