Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka GhatageYour feedback matters!
I am a 24 years old female. I used to have acne and pimple problems and tried various natural methods that we come across on different websites. Ultimately, multani mitti and Joy sandal face pack came to my rescue. I was having a glowing skin but all of a sudden I am seeing too many pimples suddenly on my face. Everyday there is a new big red bump on my face. I am applying toothpaste which keeps the pimple from growing but does not remove the pimple. There have been no changes in my diet or exercise regime and I do not use any cosmetic product on my face. Don't know why I am suddenly getting pimples all over my face. Please help.
My hair is too rough, thick and curly. I am fed up with my dirty hair. What I can do for strait and silky hair.
I have black dot like something on my upper lips they are spreading on my face what is the way to get rid from this.
Hi doctor, I am suffering from pimples. I have oily skin ,this summer my face was too much tanned because of humidity. Dark circles are formed on my face at that place pimples are came again and again. My face was totally tanned looking not good. I recently purchased dermaroller 0.5 mm .please suggest me what is the best dermaroller for my skin (0.25,0.5,0.75,1.0,1.5)please suggest me pre and post dermaroller tips and fast heeling gels or creams without any damage. I am asking this question two times but no one cannot given full information about my problem. My face have now dark black on my skin surface. My color was changed. Please suggest me for speed recovery. What is the best dermaroller and best cream for pre and post dermaroller. Thank you doctor.
I have a Ringworm (Tinea) In my Inner Thighs and its causes itching n inflammation what should I do.? Please Help.
Human Hair, - while they’re not a living part of your body, most people spend a good amount of time caring for their hair. The next time you’re heading in for a haircut, think of these facts.
1. Facial hair grows faster than any other hair on the body. If you’ve ever had a covering of stubble on your face as you’re clocking out at 5 o’clock you’re probably pretty familiar with this. In fact, if the average man never shaved his beard it would grow to over 30 feet during his lifetime, longer than a killer whale.
2. Every day the average person loses 60-100 strands of hair. Unless you’re already bald, chances are good that you’re shedding pretty heavily on a daily basis. Your hair loss will vary in accordance with the season, pregnancy, illness, diet and age.
3. Women’s hair is about half the diameter of men’s hair. While it might sound strange, it shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise that men’s hair should be coarser than that of women. Hair diameter also varies on average between races, making hair plugs on some men look especially obvious.
4. One human hair can support 3.5 ounces. That’s about the weight of two full size candy bars, and with hundreds of thousands of hairs on the human head, makes the tale of rapunzel much more plausible.
5. There are as many hairs per square inch on your body as a chimpanzee. Humans are not quite the naked apes that we’re made out to be. We have lots of hair, but on most of us it’s not obvious as a majority of the hairs are too fine or light to be seen.
6. Blondes have more hair. They’re said to have more fun, and they definitely have more hair. Hair color determines how dense the hair on your head is. The average human has 100, 000 hair follicles, each of which is capable of producing 20 individual hairs during a person’s lifetime. Blondes average 146, 000 follicles while people with black hair tend to have about 110, 000 follicles. Those with brown hair fit the average with 100, 000 follicles and redheads have the least dense hair, with about 86, 000 follicles.
7. The lifespan of a human hair is 3 to 7 years on average. While you quite a few hairs each day, your hairs actually have a pretty long life providing they aren’t subject to any trauma. Your hairs will likely get to see several different haircuts, styles, and even possibly decades before they fall out on their own.
8. You must lose over 50% of your scalp hairs before it is apparent to anyone. You lose hundreds of hairs a day but you’ll have to lose a lot more before you or anyone else will notice. Half of the hairs on your pretty little head will have to disappear before your impending baldness will become obvious to all those around you.
9. Human hair is virtually indestructible. Aside from it’s flammability, human hair decays at such a slow rate that it is practically non-dis-integrative. If you’ve ever wondered how your how clogs up your pipes so quick consider this: hair cannot be destroyed by cold, change of climate, water, or other natural forces and it is resistant to many kinds of acids and corrosive chemicals.