Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prakash
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. PrakashYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, This is the best platform to help patient solve their problems which really cannot be answered single handedly My teeth are very sensitive to soar Things and Dr. Says the tooth enamel is too week. They suggest toothpaste with fluoride. My age is 42 and since 30 I am using this kind of paste with no result. Kindly suggest some way out. Thanking you.
I had composite filling done in one of my back teeth last week. Filling was not done properly so I have to get it re done. Will getting it re done in such less time hurt or damage my tooth. What other problems can occur.
My teeth r getting so thin. And weak gum. And I am suffering bad breath problem. Reason and home remedy for these problem.
Meri tongue aandar jahase se suru hoti hai woha tounge ke right side pe agar tounge ko idhar udhar hilayu ya tounge se uss jaghape press karun toh thoda sa pain hata hai. Main kya karun?
I have cavities in my teeth for last few years and always need tooth pick after eating food. I want to ho for filling but heard that it will need to be repeated every 1 year or so. Is it better to get filling or extract these molars? Does it hurt during filling? How long does the filling last? How soon can I start to eat after the filling? Thanks.
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"