Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prabha NeuralkarYour feedback matters!
I have some mouth infection like I can' t eat anything in the wall of cheeks inside mouth. And because of which I can' t eat anything n feeling very low. Please suggest what to do?
Hello sir. I am an 34 years male. Since last few month I am having mouth infection. Mouth get radish ang can not eat salty and spicy food. When I take becasules for 2 days it lists but after few days it again come. My stool is also not passing properly. It passes once in 36 hrs. Please suggest.
I am getting blood in my teeth, sometimes during brush time and during eating. What should i do? Please advise.
I have bad breath problem. My breath always tends to smell an hour later of having a meal. My teeth are not white as well, despite brushing everyday. I always have to keep a packet of'saunf' as a natural mouth freshener. What should I do?
I am a 23 year of student. I have a problem in my mouth. My teeth bleeding. I think it is called payriyaa. So what should I do sir?
I have mouth ulcers for almost 2 weeks tried many home remedies and medicine too but no use now what should I do? I frequently sure with headache for no cause what should I do? I had gastric problem and how should I reduce it? I had lot of hair fall need some suggestions to reduce it? I have back pain problem at an age of 18 how can I manage my rest of life?
Doctor I am brushing my teeth two times a day but even after that it smells very bad when I m waking up in the morning. After sleeping whenever I wake up, then taste of my mouth become bitter and smells badly. please tell me how to overcome this problem.
Hi kindly explain me what is gumgraft treatment for a periodontitis patient and the cost involved in it.
Mere beta 5 saal ka hai uski upar wali daad halki si kaali ho gai hai aab hum kya kare? Wo to doctor ko filling bhi nahi karnedega is condition me kya karna chahiye.
Sir, I feel pain in my tooth when I drink cold water. Also my tooth pains a lot when I chew some hard things. Any suggestions?
I had root canal in my childhood, it was fine until I noticed some pain there, when I went to the dentist she removed the cap and then the pain went away, I felt some sensitivity but it's fine now, nobody could figure out the cause of pain and sensitivity, now they are saying to cut some gum for crowning to better place the cap, is it advisable?
Hello my name is Sanjeev. I am 20 year old. I want to ask a question about my dads health. My dady is 48 year old. Problem is related to their teeth. Whenever my dady DaDy eat something, he feel kind of jhanjanahat. He consulted a dentist. But he is saying that his teeth are healthy. What do?
My son is two years old. He brushes his teeth twice a day using kidodent tooth paste. But he does not spit the brushed paste. He often swallows them. Doctor I want to know whether any problems would affect him or wat.
I have tiny black spots of cavity in my back tooth. It is in very early stage. I want ask how i can stop or remove them.
Hi could you please recommend any teeth whitening gels or anything that would help to remove the yellow stains and make teeth white again?
Tooth ache since one week. I had shown to a Doctor he told me I will require a root canal. Is it painful?
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson's disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.
Related Tip: "Why Oral Health in Older Adults Is Important"