Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh FirkeYour feedback matters!
Good mrng sir. Meri problems ye h ki jab ham rat me sote samay mers mouth me bahut jyada thook banata h. Aur ek prakar ki kadawahT hoti h. So plse treatment further for me.
He just had 6 dental cavity fillings in his mouth. Ever since, from next day onwards, he has been having continuous headache in his central head region. Although he hasn't had any pain in the jaw or ear area. Can this be because of this cavity fillings? My doubts are based on the fact that this procedure was carried out by a newly opened dental clinic in the area, and also before going with the procedure, the dentist didn't take any x-rays to gauge the depth of cavities.
I today had my rct done completely of my molar tooth. The doc said to come after 1 month for cap. I am feeling little little pain in my tooth. Does does it a sign of an infection left inside please tell me or else it is natural.
How to remove waste material in the sense saliva. Due to this I was experiencing indigestion, severe head ache. I need some suggestions/tips.
Sir I hv done my teeth scaling and polishing. Wt the procedure to maintain the cleanness so dat no more scaling needed in future?
I have bleeding gums from one month. I am 20 years old. Moderate bleed after brushing. What should I do?
I have removed my right side wisdom teeth 3 weeks before. Now I am feeling pain while opening mouth widely.
How to free from sudden tooth pains? It pains when drinking water and sleeping and there is a gap between teeth.
Sir I have neck, back and head pain. What can I do? Sir some time my mouth is smelling even I brushed my teeth what can I do for it. Sir please send your suggestion My heart is biting so fastly even my blood pressure is normal.
I am having teeth pain after I eat some food for past three days. Why does this happen? Is it due to my bad teeth condition.
Hi is there any remedy apart from removal of wisdom teeth. Does wisdom teeth cause pain in jaw line n below the year. N my wisdom teeth grown horizontally. The thing is that am busy with my exam perpetration upto January. Can I postpone it. please give me suggestions.
I am 45 years old. I have severe tooth ache since the past one month. But there is no decay. Kindly advise.
I am 27 year old. My mouth and my body get bad smell. I am daily two times routine and bathing also. But smell is come usually. I am so irritate feeling. Pls help me. This problem so long time from childhood. Pls help me.
I am 28 years old. I underwent Tongue tie release surgery 3 days ago. It has not recovered yet. I still have pain when I move my tongue. Pain is at the place where the surgery was performed (lower art of tongue). How long does it take to recover fully? I am also getting mild fever because of pain I guess. Please suggest.
I have jaw problem in my mouth. When I open or close the mouth there is some herbal produce in between the joint of upper na lower jaw. There is no pain but only that I can open the mouth with limited limit i. E 1to 2 inch only. Also there is little sound in the jaw joint. Whats the problem is it?
Hi, My mom is having dentures so now doctor is recommended to fix the below teeth is this recommended is this good for her or removable teeth are better this is her second dentures, the one is using is 15 years old has she is replacing it now with new ones. Please suggest.
Removal of teeth is gradually not the first option for a lot of dental issues. However, a large number of dental infections and other causes end in extraction. The front teeth, because of their visibility, are more likely to be replaced. The back teeth often go un-replaced, though they play a higher role in terms of food digestion and function. In many patients, reasons for impaired bite and crooked tooth are traced back to failure to replace a removed tooth. (Learn more to maintain healthy teeth)
Let us look at the some of the issues as a result of not replacing a missing tooth:
- Reduced chewing/digestive efficiency: The back teeth play a significant role in chewing the food and contributing to the initial stage of digestion. The salivary enzymes play a significant role in digestion when the food is chewed and removal of back teeth tends to make people swallow food faster than if good amount of chewing were to happen. Studies show that loss of each posterior tooth (molars especially) reduces tooth efficiency by 10%.
- Malocclusion: A malocclusion happens due to the empty space created, into which 3 teeth are trying to move. The tooth before and after the empty space tend to slowly tilt towards the empty space in between. Also, the opposing upper or lower tooth supra erupts into this space. Each tooth plays a critical role in maintaining the adjacent and opposing tooth in place, which is lost when a tooth is not replaced after removal.
- Bone loss: The tooth also is essential for maintaining healthy bone, and if not replaced, it can lead to accelerated loss of alveolar bone. Good bone support is very essential for construction of dentures, especially in old age, when complete dentures which are almost always removable need to be done. This is true especially in the lower teeth, where denture retention is a big challenge.
- Extra pressure on other teeth: Not replacing a tooth puts additional pressure on the remaining teeth, leading to accelerated bone loss and wearing off of the enamel.
- Esthetics: There will be a sinking in of the face when back teeth are not replaced, leading to a puckering.
So, the next time, tooth loss is inevitable, ensure you plan how to replace it in the earliest possible time period. The more it is delayed, the more difficult it is to replace it and the more expensive it will turn out for the patient. Fixed dentures or removable dentures can be the options, depending on age, food habits, finances, etc. Implants also could be another option, which is the new-age solution for replacing teeth. A detailed discussion with your dentist, ahead of removal will help you plan better. (know more for Nutrition and Dental Health)