Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Milind MhaskeYour feedback matters!
I am 37 years old. My tooth is paining due to its shake or movement. It is loosing its roots. I don' t want to loose the original tooth. Is it possible to cure it?
I have my tongue reddish and and small cracks on it, I feel some disturbance inside my mouth (inner lips). I consulted a doctor and he prescribed vitamin B and vyzilac, I have took it for last 3 days. Still there is no positive change.
Inside my mouth I feel dry and mainly after drinking beer at earlier night. Also feel some uneasy condition at stomach, but I don't feel much problem for that, by the way I drink only beer not high alcoholic drink. Also taking beer is not my regular habit, I take once in a week, and a quantity of max 1 liter. So, kindly suggest me what to do for my dried mouth.
I have bad breath Problem, bleeding from mouth. Some black cavities also in front teeth. I'm trying My Best brushing twice. Also keeping clean after every meal taken. Please suggest some quick medicine.
Hi, My teeth upper layer is yellow in color. When consulted a dentist she suggested that it is because of saline water in the initial days of my life. That should not be a problem. Can you please suggest any remedy to remove the yellow stains?
I had a unprotected anal sex and I have a rash on tongue and little bit on body when I do a rapid HIV test that the result I got in less than 30 minutes and it say am negative. This test was done after 100 days should am safe.
I have gum swelling. Not resolved in 3 weeks now what to do. Not effected all tooth but right side 3 teeth top front behind teeth leftside 2 teeth out side.
On Saturday I had removed my wisdom teeth till now swelling is there what should I do to reduce swelling I am taking medicines also applying ice pack and doing hot water and salt gargle.
I have problem in my teeth, I think my teeth may be affected by pyria which cause bad breath. Can you suggests any treatment for eliminate this disease.
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.