Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mayurkumar N. TeliYour feedback matters!
My hair get white gradually. 44% of my head is filled with White hair. I didn't understand why my hair get white. I used homeopathic medicines for 2 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do? Give me some precautions and suggestions and solve my problem. Thank you.
Hello. I am suffering from teeth problem. Sometimes my teeth are paining & blood comes out of it sometimes. I have sensitiveness in my teeth. So plzz suggest me what to do?
My Mom is 48 years now and she is diabetic. She is suffering from severe tooth ache and is deprived of sleep every night. We have visited many dentists and all of them are scared to operate on her tooth due to her diabetic condition. Can you please provide a solution to this problem. Thank you.
I am 35 old male. I had. diabetic 2. Lost 5 years. It normal in 4 years. My question is we cannot do sex more than 3 minutes. So which tablet suitable for me. Viagra, penegra. Or manforce. 50mg or100 mg. For long time. And also my wife is age 27. She asks she wants ladies Viagra. It any tablet is their in market for ladies.
My husband is suffering from kidney stone from last few hours with feeling of passing the motion. But till no relief in pain. What he should do. He is out of his place.
When ever I masturbate I get some tiny acnes on my face. Does masturbation cause acne and how to get rid of these?
Choosing what to do about an unwanted pregnancy can be a very hard decision to make. Thankfully, with the introduction of emergency contraceptives, numerous unwanted pregnancies have been successfully nipped in the bud.
Emergency contraceptives, also called “morning-after pills”, and are relatively new to the medical world, and many of you may be unaware of their usage, advantages, and side-effects. Here are some important questions that may cross your mind when planning to take an emergency pill:
1. When to take an emergency contraceptive? an emergency pill has to be taken orally, within 24-72 hours of unprotected sex. Some pills are advised within 24-48 hours of intercourse, while others can work up to 72 hours.
2. What is its composition? most emergency birth control pills are composed of a progesterone-estrogen combination called ‘levonorgestrel’.
3. How effective is emergency contraception? A majority of the emergency pills have a success rate of 95% if taken within 24 hours. The rate of success decreases with the passage of time after unprotected intercourse. Even though these pills can work up to 72 hours, they should be taken as soon as possible to avoid any risk of pregnancy.
4. How does emergency birth control work? depending on your reproductive cycle, the emergency pill works by delaying ovulation (the release of egg from ovaries)and disrupting the fertilization of the egg with the sperm. It may also prohibit the implantation (attachment) in the uterus, even after fertilization has occurred.
5. Does it protect against sexually transmitted diseases? emergency pills do not protect against the risk of sexually transmitted diseases and hiv. Condoms should always be used to prevent these diseases.
6. How safe are these pills? emergency birth control is a rapid and action-driven process. The dosage is usually strong, and regular usage is strictly not advised. Some pills are absorbed into the system and remain active up to 7 days, while others are never absorbed. The pills are safe if taken in a cautious and responsible manner.
Remember! emergency contraceptives should not be used as a primary method of contraception. Instead, regular birth control methods like condoms, intra-uterine devices (iuds) etc. Should be considered. Also, these pills do not work if pregnancy has already occurred.
Although emergency pills are effective in a majority of cases, professional consultation along with proper precautions is always advisable. Ensuring proper intake of water and a healthy diet is highly recommended for combating the side effects of emergency contraception.