Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manjusha V Deshmukh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manjusha V DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
My teeth is getting very yellowish from one month. Can you tell me the reason why I am getting this?
After eating pine apple and amla I suffered from bloating and gas problems. Please suggest me how I can get rid of these issues.
It’s been 1 month not getting rid of throat problem firstly I was facing with dry cough and now throat is paining.
I suffer from loose skin and being a male I tend to store fat in thighs, chest area, hips, which makes me feel uncomfortable, however my testosterone reports are normal, but Tch levels are high.
I am 32yrs. I am little confused. I am trying to conceive from 6 months. On Feb I went to doc and doc said to take come 50 mg I took on 3rd day and my left ovary egg was 22mm and after rapture on Feb month doc said to take the duphaston tablet for 15 days I took but usually my period cycle is 27th day when I missed my 27th day I was happy that I am pregnant but I got my period on 32nd day. And again doc said to take come 25 mg on 3rd day of my period on March 9th and I took for 5days and I went for ovulation study then this time also it said as left side ovary is 32mm very big. So doc said not to plan this April. And to plan normal way without any medication because my egg is realising normally. Then doc said to try MAY month. If I don't conceive then he will do hsg. Doc gave me novolen tablet for this April month and ovabless tablet to take. I already had one pregnant in 2014jan but due to my nerve pain and doc thought that time I was getting miscarriage so doc did abortion. Later last year I got same pain which I use to get when I was in pregnant. When I did Mri test it came as I have back Lv disc slightly moved coz of it I was getting that pain. I did a big mistake by doing abortion. Please tell me if I do hsg and everything come normal. Then one doc suggested to iui. How much it cost to do hsg and iui. I stay in goa Please tell me the price. Is hsg and iui is very painful. Please doc give me suggestion. My hus is having normal report. He is having 40mil. Active. Please help me. I will be thankful to you doc. Is there is any other way I can get pregnant. Please help me doc. I am getting old some said after 30 it is difficult to conceive. Till what age I can conceive. I feel very depressed. I request. Please tell me any other better way to conceive..
Excessive bleeding during menstruation is the bane of countless women’s lives worldwide. Your doctor will classify your periods as heavy if you bleed enough to soak a pad every hour for several consecutive hours.
Passing large clots during menstruation and a period that lasts over seven days also are counted as excessive menstrual bleeding. Apart from messing up with daily activities, heavy bleeding or menorrhagia can also lead to anaemia which in turn causes shortness of breath and fatigue.
Hormonal imbalance is a big cause. If you are a teenager, you can easily have an imbalance in oestrogen and progesterone leading to heavy periods. This imbalance also easily presents in menopausal women.
- Hormonal imbalance can also be seen if there is a problem in ovarian function.
- Fibroids are another cause of heavy bleeding. Non-cancerous tumours of the uterus are another cause. Fibroids mostly occur during childbearing years.
- Miscarriages or ectopic pregnancies that occur in fallopian tubes are another cause of heavy bleeding.
- Use of medicines that thin blood in people with heart problems
- Intrauterine devices or IUDs used for birth control can also cause heavy bleeding.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease, PID, which is an infection of the uterus, fallopian tubes, and other organs of the reproductive system, can cause heavy bleeding.
- Cervical, uterine and ovarian cancers can also cause this symptom.
- Low platelet counts that can prevent normal blood clotting due to liver, kidney, or thyroid disease.
The doctor will examine you and determine the cause of the heavy bleeding. And depending on the cause, treatment will be carried out. There are a few medicines that are prescribed for menorrhagia like:
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen to cut down on blood loss and minimise the pain
- Hormone therapy can be done for stabilising hormones as well as the lining of the uterus and regulate the menstrual cycle
- Inserted IUD can also be removed in case the bleeding is too excessive
Surgery can also be considered depending on your case history. One of the following surgical procedures is usually recommended
- Dilation and curettage - D&C involves dilating the cervix or the entrance of the uterus and cleaning the lining of the uterus.
- Hysteroscopy - A long, thin scope is inserted into the uterus through the vagina and the doctor is able to see and simultaneously remove uterine masses that may be causing heavy bleeding.
- Hysterectomy - If all else fails, the uterus is removed. This puts a stop to a woman’s chances of having a baby ever.
Heavy bleeding should not be ignored as it puts you at risk of iron-deficiency anaemia which can affect your whole body.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 19 years old male. I have trouble sleeping because of swelling knee, i've already apply oil and massage but does not work, what should I do?
Keeping things interesting is the key along with enticing your partner. A healthy relationship is equivalent to having a healthy sex life. It is important for each of you to please each other in bed to keep the excitement and the passion alive.
Here's what you can do to keep your man happy in bed:
- Filthy talk: Filthy talk is a sex play that involves sexual and sensual phrasing to drive your partner crazy. You can enhance your sexual experience by sharing your deepest and wildest fantasies and desires with your partner you can charge him up.
- Be the first one to strip: Men generally don't expect you to take the initiative to take off your clothes first. If you take the initiative, your partner is not only going to be surprised, but will go crazy too. This also makes him feel how much you want him.
- Be adventurous: Every couple has normal sexual intercourse. But when some adventure is added to it, your sex life gets that much needed break from the monotony. Try out blindfolds, handcuffs or different sex positions to make it interesting.
- Go for a blowjob: Going down on your man is the best pleasure you can give him. Give yourself a little trouble in finding out the position in which it works well.
- Massage his prostate for the ultimate orgasm: Orgasm from a prostate massage is deep, intense and powerful. Many men get stimulated by this as the area around the anus is extremely sensitive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.