Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manish RadkeYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from a very loud snoring problem causing me sleeping disorder .want a permanent solution. Doing regular exercise but no results.
Regularly I drink milk twice a day before sleeping and in breakfast. Also I add sugar to it. So is there any health impact from this?
I am 45 years old, I have no bp and sugar, artries blocked and vascular surgery was done at right thy and he kept a valve. After three months it was got infection. Then with our friends reference I taken one more doctcr appintement, he immidatly removed that valve and now my health is ok. Iam using ecosprin 150, gabatin, trental400, pletoz 100. I am somking due to some mental pressures. Any problem raises to me, gave a advice if I stop taking medicines. Other suggest better medicine.
I have a headache in my head. I can not concentrate on my studies. Board exams are near I am very worried. How can I manage I can not understand. Help please I want good medicine but I can not get it. I am very thankful for you.
Sinus from two years. I am on alternative treatment till now but results are barely normal. It was aggravated after a recent accident. I suffered a head injury. The front and back of my head suffered during this. I am perfectly normal now but I have started experiencing sinusitis since my recovery. My age is 37 and I am otherwise healthy and strong Thanks a lot and kindly help me.
Dear sir/madam, I am 28 years old, suffering from loose penis during intercourse, I am soaking coconut and dry dates over night in the milk and eat it in morning, will this help me to overcome my erection problem , and hard penis during sex, Or should I add almonds also in that milk over night period, please give your opinions.
Is there any medicine available that can cure symptoms came after masturbation, also that provides quick results?
My penis is not so hard after erection. When I tried to insert it in my virgin gf's vagina it couldn't penetrate due to less hardness. Please suggest how could it become very hard.
I had a masturbation at least twice a day. I can't control it. There may cause any problem on future.
Language disorder is commonly known as language impairment, it is a common childhood disorder, which makes it difficult for kids to understand what the people around them are saying to them and to face difficulty in following simple directions, it also includes difficulty in expressing the thoughts and feeling through speech.
Language disorder can be classified as:
- Receptive language disorder: This disorder makes it difficult to understand what the other person is saying to the one suffering from it.
- Expressive language disorder: Kids suffering from it are not able to express themselves and their thoughts.
- Mixed receptive expressive disorder: These kids have combined symptoms of receptive language disorder and expressive language disorder, making it difficult to understand and to make someone else understand.
Symptoms of language disorder:
- Difficulty in understanding: The ones suffering from language disorder, finds it difficult to understand what the people around them are saying.
- Limited vocabulary: It is one of the prominent symptoms, in which the vocabulary of the kids is very limited as compared to other kids of that age.
- Trouble learning new things: Learning new things is a difficult task for the kid suffering from language disorder
- Repeat usage of certain phrases: Kids tend to use the same phrase again and again, which is one of the basic symptoms.
- Frustration: As the kid is either not able to understand or to make other understand or both, kids with this disorder tend to remain more frustrated in comparison to other kids, as they are unable to do things.
- Sentences which do not make sense: Making incomplete or senseless sentences is a key indicator of language disorder.
What you should do?
- Speech therapist: The treatment may include speech therapy, in which the speech therapist will work towards building the vocabulary and improving the grammar of the kids suffering, making the kids more confident and feel good about themselves.
- Psychotherapy: If the kid is also suffering from emotional issues because of the language disorder, then one should also undergo Psychotherapy, as it not only improves the morale of the patient, but also provides the guidance on how to keep improving further from the language disorder.
- Positive Atmosphere: The kids suffering from such a disorder should be made comfortable enough to enjoy their being, giving plenty of time to your young ones is the best way to cure such disorder, so one should always communicate well with his kids and make them learn new things, sing to them, listen to various sounds, show different pictures, colours, shapes to make them learn.
- Parental Support: The parents should also understand the issue well, be patient, and should support the kid to work out on the disorder. Parents should also interact with other parents, who have been there, to learn more about the language disorders and how their kids overcome the disorder.
As language disorder is one of common issue in kids, this can be managed and cured well to improve after all the required knowledge and best practices to follow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.