Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manish Radke
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manish RadkeYour feedback matters!
Hello am not at all interested in sex. When I feel to have sex I have a feeling of pain. So what to do now?
Hi doc, I have pain in my lower chest. About 3-4 weeks. and also I have pain in my shoulder, upper back, and lower back about 2 months before. So what can I do so I feel relief in my pain. Please doctor suggested a answer for me. thanks doctor.
Better Sex Through Eating - Penis Nutrient Guidelines From A to Zinc
It is a well-known and indisputable fact that people who want to be healthy need to eat healthy; but promises of more attractive skin, taut abs and high energy levels don't always measure up to the allure of a steaming-hot plate of Buffalo wings and a draft Pilsner. On the other hand, if men were aware that healthy eating can also lead to better sex, they might think twice about that serving of wings and opt for the oyster bar, instead. It really is that simple - with the right nutrients and a balanced diet, men can enjoy not only an increased libido, but also better and more reliable performance. Here are nine of the most important nutrients needed for a man to eat his way to better penis health:
- Vitamin A - This nutrient, also known as retinol, can be found in countless skin creams and anti-blemish formulas - and for good reason. This vitamin, which is often found in carrots and other orange or yellow fruits and vegetables, is essential in maintaining healthy skin tone and repairing damaged skin. In addition, it has natural anti-bacterial properties that combat the odor-causing bacteria responsible for a smelly penis.
- Vitamin B5 - B5 is a life-sustaining vitamin that is essential to cell metabolism and to maintaining the healthy function of all the tissues of the penis, including the nerves, skin and blood vessels. This nutrient is found in lean proteins, eggs, grains and vegetables.
- Vitamin C - This ingredient is a heavy hitter when it comes to penile nourishment. It is not only vital to the formation and maintenance of healthy skin and circulatory tissue; its antioxidant powers are essential in fighting disease. The best-known way to add vitamin C to the diet is through citrus fruits; and many other fruits and vegetables also contain this important nutrient.
- Vitamin D - Another all-around important element of a healthy diet, vitamin D has disease fighting properties and keeping the metabolic processes of the penile tissue cells running smoothly. Vitamin D is not always easy to come by in the diet, although fortified breads and dairy products generally contain this nutrient.
- Vitamin E - Like vitamin C, this fat-soluble vitamin is a powerful antioxidant that works to fight diseases, as well as signs of early aging. Vitamin E is important in maintaining healthy, youthful, responsive skin. Vitamin E is available in nuts, grains, plant oils and avocadoes, to name a few sources.
- Alpha lipoic acid - This enzyme also works as an antioxidant to prevent a wrinkled appearance and other signs of skin aging and deterioration. Lipoic acid is produced in the stomach and may also be found in small amounts in green, leafy vegetables like spinach.
- Acetyl L Carnitine - This amino acids works hand-in-hand with alpha lipoic acid to maintain penile tissue health and keep the aging process at bay. Alcar, as it is also known, has neuro-protectant properties needed to repair peripheral nerve damage that can occur as a result of normal sexual activity, leading to loss of penile sensation. It is most often found in meats, fish and dairy products.
- L-arginine - This ingredient is essential in the manufacture of nitrous oxide, the substance that signals increased blood flow to the penis in order to form an erection. Nuts and shellfish are a good source of L-arginine.
- Zinc - Finally, zinc plays an important role in testosterone production, an important aspect of erectile health and sex drive. There's a reason that oysters are known as an aphrodisiac - they contain plenty of zinc. Other foods with this mineral include chocolate (another love food, of course), as well as meats, legumes, squash and pumpkin seeds, and nuts.
Choosing the nutrient delivery system:
Now, talking about nutrients for better penis health is all well and good, but unless a man has the time to spend analyzing the nutritional labels on every item he eats, he may never be sure that he is getting the recommended daily allowance of these vital nutrients. Rather than obsessing over every microgram, it is best to focus on eating an overall healthy, balanced diet that follows the ADA nutritional guidelines for healthy fats, lean proteins, fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
While many men may consider turning to oral supplements to bridge any nutritional gaps in the daily diet, it is best to think twice before relying on the digestive system to deliver the right ingredients to the penis. Instead, a specially formulated penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) can provide penis-friendly ingredients exactly where a man wants them, as a cream like this is applied directly to the penis. Smart shoppers should choose a formula that also contains a high-quality, plant-based moisturizer such as Shea butter, as this natural emollient is known for its skin-soothing and smoothing properties and is safe for almost any skin type.