Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahesh Maheshwari
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Pain in Ribs
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
First of all, uske causes.
Body tissues are attacked by their own immune system, to is wajah se Arthritis ka ye bada cause hai. Aur 40 umar k baad arthritis ko normally dekha jata hai.
Arthritis ke symptoms hai-
jahan jahan pe bhi joint hai, jaise ki finger hai waist hai bones ke joint hain wahan pe swelling aa jata hai or wahan pe pain rehta hai. Legs hai, arms hai, to wahan pe bhi swelling rehta hai. Joints me swelling jyada rehta hai to vo time fever bhi rehta h or weakness bhi rehta h.
Iske lie home remedy ye hai ki;
- aap unpeeled potato lijie, uske kuch slices lijie or ek glass paani lijie or usme ye Raat bhar bhigoye rakhein.
- Subah morning me ye kuch nhi khane se pehle lijie. Daily morning m aap ye kijie. Aapko isse behtar aaram milega.
- Iske lie dusra Jo home remedy Jo accha hai Jo 3 chammach aap green gram lijie, vo raatbhar bhigo k rakhie ek glass paani me. Dusre din usme garlic, 2 clove daal lijie or vo aap mix well kijie or din me do baar aap lijie. Isse aapko bhaut aaraam milega.
Is vishay me or jaankari k lie aap lybrate se lybrate.com pe jaake consult bhi kar skte hain.
My legs are paining a lot. Because of continuous standing for 2hrs in dissection. Can you suggest me something to get relief from it.
I am suffering from heel pain (right foot) since 5 months. My uric acid is normal. I had an xray taken on that was normal. Though I am a diabetic for 13 years but my sugar level is in normal limits since may 2015 as I have taken naturopathy treatment and regularly follow it. What is the reason behind the heel pain which doctor I should go for the treatment. Kindly suggest.
My mom got fracture in right hand above knees below shoulder she got operated and plating was done by orthopaedic nowbits been two months no relief in pain and soojan is there. There is no movement in hand cause it pains a lot. Please suggest as what to do and diet to follow she is diabetic also.
I am 36 year old. I am suffering from back pain and joint. I am taking some pain relief tablets and ointment, calcium tablets. But not relief for pain. I request to to you that give some advice and solution.
I am 35 year old having Backache since last 4-5 year. Now it has become more painful & there is tingling in both leg & below waist.& there is also pain in neck seems that cervical spondiolosis. I have done MRI & X-RAY & other Test like uric acid/RA factor ESR etc but all test ae normal. Please Advise
Doctor. I often suffer with severe leg pain because I stand for 10 to 15 hours a day. Can you give me a solution for this problem.
I am 34 male, suffering from heel pain. When I woke up in the morning and having after some resting position the pain is so much. Some Doctors said its because of Uric acid level high in the blood. My Uric acid level is 7.3 and I am taking the medicine allopurinol 300 mg tablets. And another doctor gave me Meloxicam 15 mg. Is consumption of this medicine will have any side effect on kidneys? Please suggest. I am suffering from this pain more than two years and met with six doctors upto now and not find final solution for the pain. I am having so much difficulty to walk and I have left all the food that contains purines. Uric acid shall be removed by the kidneys right, are my kidneys having problem in functioning to remove excess uric acid from my blood. Shall I have kidney function test? Please help me. I can not take it more. please suggest me which doctor shall I have to meet for the medication.
Ayurveda is based on the philosophy that health is a result of the balance between three basic elements in the body, also known as tridoshas. These are Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. The imbalance between these leads to various diseases. Arthritis and spondylitis, both being bone issues, is due to the formation of a substance known as ‘ama’ which are a kind of toxins. The theory behind treating joint issues is to rid the body of ama. This is done by a combination of diet, massage, and home remedies which can help control severity and progression of symptoms.
Regular detoxifying the body using ginger and/or black pepper with the meal goes a long way in detoxifying the body, which also eliminates ama from the body.
- A tablespoon of turmeric can be boiled in milk and consumed daily
- Avoid foods which can induce constipation. This can be by increasing the number of fibres and reducing processed and refined foods like maida.
- Include herbs which have great healing powers and have been used over centuries
- Store water overnight in a copper vessel and drink it in the morning. The trace minerals which get absorbed do wonders for your joints.
- Castor oil, either a spoonful or mixed with warm milk helps in curing arthritis and spondylitis pains.
- Nutritional changes like the use of aloe vera and amla juices are very beneficial for the joints. These are rich in vitamin C and help build immunity too.
- Supplements like bone support capsules and calcium complex have traces of essential micronutrients which improves overall bone health and immunity. They are useful in controlling pain from arthritis and spondylitis.
- Herbs like guggul, ashwagandha, ginger, and nirgundi oil are also used since ages to help reduce bone pain.
Whole body massage using herbal oils and/or powders is greatly beneficial for reducing pain and stiffness and improving mobility. These massage movements and the powders and/or oils also help improve blood circulation and lymphatic draining, so toxins are removed and circulation is enhanced.
Panchakarma is another detox method, which includes a combination of diet and lifestyle changes. This may take about 60 to 90 days for one session but is highly rewarding.
Most yoga asanas are aimed at improving metabolism and agility. There is no asana which can add to the pain if done carefully. Under supervision, learn simple yoga asanas which can be done without damaging the already affected joint. Not only would pain and stiffness reduce, the range of motion also would gradually increase.
Arthritis is inevitable, but the above can definitely help arrest progression and reduce the severity of symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!