Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Maduri
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MaduriYour feedback matters!
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation.
Related Tip: "Wounds Vs Bruises"
Hi I'm 26 years old not married, I'm getting bleeding more than 1 week is it any problem pls help me.
Hello doctor my is suffering with monthly periods with irregularities kindly help me, we have some many doctors but the problem continues.
Hello doctor I am 8 weeks 5 days pregnant but today mene ultrasound karaya the doctor says that only sac is seen decidual reaction in normal no fetal pole is seen sac age is 5 weeks 6 days what is the chances of viblelity of this pregnancy.
I got married last 1 year and continuing sex with my partner but unfortunately my wife not yet pregnant but during intercourse the sperm automatically comes outside from the vagina. So kindly suggest me any medicine or need any test for better result.
Namaste sir Ji mera pichale month 25 Oct ko period aaya tha bhi mai be pregnancy test Kiya toh positive aaya hai par white Pani aa rha hai toh uska Matlab kya huwa kya Pani ka aana Sahi hai ki nhi.
Hello Dr. Um 33 years old women with 5.2 ht nd 67 kgs wt. We r trying for our second baby but my periods becomes irregular from last few months so my gynecologist suggested me siphene 50 mg which I took from 3 to 7 day starting from 28th sep but along dis I got severe tooth pain nd for dat the dentist gave me antibiotics of 5 days nd suggested for tooth extraction. Please help me wat sud I do.
Whether we are a fitness freak or a low key exerciser, we all want to get the best out of our workout routine. You have the enthusiasm, time, workout gear and are all set to hit the gym. But before you do, here are the top things you must avoid before your workout.
1. Eat too much
Don’t eat right before your workout time as this will not give enough time for the body to digest the food. Eat healthy and well ahead of your workout schedule in order to prevent acid reflux or heartburns during your workout. Also, don’t exercise with an empty stomach as your body needs its energy to engage in any kind of activity.
2. Drink too much
You may think that it is a good idea to have a couple of glasses of water before you start your workout. However in reality, it would do you more harm than help. Drinking water excessively can decrease the salt content in your blood and cause dizziness or nausea. Drink water consistently throughout the day, so that you are not left drinking too much right before your exercise.
3. Do static stretching
Isn’t stretching good before the workout? Well, recent studies have found that stretching is not all that helpful before the start of the workout. It can increase your chances of getting hurt and leave you worse-off. But, don’t forget to warm up before. You can do a simple warm up like light jogging or some jumping jacks to get you into the groove.
4. Sleep too much
Again, like drinking or eating, sleeping can also impact your exercise. A power nap can leave you energized and fresh before the workout, but sleeping too much can make you feel lethargic and sluggish. Postpone your sleep routine for after-exercise hours.
You might feel tempted to take a dose of over-the-counter painkillers for any sort of discomfort or pain that you might be facing. But popping these pills right before the workout is an absolute killer. You will feel sore and put your health at risk, if you do so.
6. Drink alcohol
Alcohol can lower your blood sugar level and cause dehydration. The combination of booze and exercise is not healthy and could lead to several hazards during your workout. So, stay away from alcohol; even a glass of wine can cause harm.
7. Overdress or underdress
Proper apparel is essential for workout. Wear what you are comfortable with and choose the right fabrics. Don’t add too many layers and let your skin breathe. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!