Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MaduriYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I'm 23 years old female. Married. Last month I got periods on 16 th March. But this month today gets period (25 days gap) is this any harm to health. I want to get pregnant. Guide me.
I am 19. I have a sort of regular menstrual cycle. Like 8 and 9 is always the date for menses. Sometimes its late during exams. This time it did not come till 12 and out of all the heat I happened to had unprotected sex with my bf on 12. Should I take a ipill?
Its been 12days since my last periods (8 april) and all of a sudden my periods started today (19 april). What should I do? What is the reason behind this?
I want to go for surrogacy. Wana ask questions for how to go about it what to do n how much it cost.
My doctor asked me not to have sex for first three months. But I had sex with my husband 3days before. But my husband did not ejected sperm. Is it harmful to my baby. How can I identify that my yolk is in problem.
Hi my wife (28 yrs, wt: 71kgs, hgt 5.4f) is recently (11august 2015) diagnosed with epilepsy initial level (2mnts fatigue & saliva from mouth) and neurologist has prescribed oxetol 300mg 1-0-1 and folic acid. Ct scan /mri are normal. In ultrasound test done in november 2014 she was identified with pcod and she is having the following symptoms-periods will come with a difference of two to three days every month, & she only bleed properly on the first day and from 2nd day it almost stops? she usually forgot lot of things very easily. Hair fall and black spots like stuff on her face and doctor said it is due to pcod. She usually get sleep very early like 7: 30 or 8: 30pm itself. She will usually get tiered easily without any big tasks. We have stated trying for pregnancy from last 3 months but she didn't get and the doctor said she need to take medications for pcod then she will get pregnancy. Now she is having epilepsy and she is under oxotel -300mg /2 tabs per day can we try for pregnancy? will there be any side effects? the neurologist who we spoke about epilepsy said he never find any issues with this. Is this true? current medications: orofer-xt and micro d3 as advised by gynecologist. Initially (9 months back) her serum iron and vitamin d3 at single digits now all are with in the range. Now she started oxetel 300mg. Does she need to under go any blood & physical tests for pregnancy like ovulation scan etc? all my tests are in normal range. I request you to give a brief advice for my query?
I am 24years old I had sex with gf yesterday suddenly condom was broken inside and I gave her optional72 Pill and I want knw abt her next periods is it late or sometime it will come and what about pregnancy any choice and it was 13th day of her periods. Plzz help me.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.