Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MadhuriYour feedback matters!
I did a follicular study My left ovary size is 25*16 mm there is much difference in length n breadth Is there any problem in conceiving?
Protect your baby by protecting your oral health. Good oral health contributes to healthy pregnancy.
How Lifestyle disorders can be handled with Ayurveda
I am married 23 year old suffering missed period cycles, I getting 2.5 or 3 months once so please give me better solutions and this effected for my pregnancy also.
I have pcos problem. I am planning for pregnancy. I ovulate on 15 th day of my cycle using ovulation induction like clomid and gonatropins injection then after 2 days of ovulation I took 1 cyclogest pessaries 200 mg for 10 days after that I stopped it now I am on 19 dpo I did not get period till now .i am pregnant or not? Or else cyclogest just delay my period.
I need the Information about trickling and it's side effect it's prevention and what importance thing related to it.
My period has been missed for month two month. My last date is cone from 27 April. My age is 28 years old.
My period is 7 days late, I have swollen breast which is paining in surrounding when I touch it and also have sore nipple, also whenever I consume any meal it create gas into my stomach. according to my research I feel I am pregnant but pregnancy test result is negative should I go and consult doctor or wait for one more weeks.
Hello Sir, My girlfriend is 30 years old. We never had sex. She is having irregular period problem. Most of time during her period time a little amount of blood came out for a certain time on 1st day, then it stopped. After 1 or 2 days her period run normally. She does not consult any doctor yet. I told her to visit a gynecologist, but she did not listen. I always worry for her.
I got married this year and my wife told me that she is not having Menstrual periods from the time when she entered into her puberty age. She had undergone some surgeries and the doctors had told her she is not able to become a mother. Because her womb is too small and the fallopian tube is closed. Please review on this matter that will be kindness.
Hi. I had a missed abortion last week and I hv joined my work frm this week itself. I wanted to know as I hv joined so early will cause any problems to my health or in future. What precautions should I take for future. As my bleeding is stopped now when will be mine next menstrual cycle and is it safe to hv intercourse now? How long should we wait.
4 myths on IVF you should stop believing right now
In-vitro fertilisation (IVF) is one of the popular Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) for treating infertility and helping couples to conceive. The process involves the fertilisation of the egg with the sperm in a laboratory and thereafter, inserting the embryo formed, into the uterus. But lack of understanding about the topic has given rise to a number of myths such as:
Myth 1: IVF increases your fertility levels
Instead of making you more fertile, IVF stops your natural fertility cycle. This is usually done through hormones that are taken at the beginning of the process. The aim of such an action is to essentially put an end to your natural fertility process and create in its place an artificial cycle.
Myth 2: IVF hormone injections make you prone to uncontrollable emotions
In actuality, IVF hormone injections don’t cause you to suffer from out of control emotions but make you happier. This is because they come packed with the female hormone oestrogen, which produce endorphins (brain chemicals) that give you a sense of wellbeing. The wave of emotions that you end up experiencing is a result of the stress and anxiety surrounding the success of a cycle.
Myth 3: IVF never fails but is always successful
The success of the procedure depends on a number of factors such as quality and quantity of embryos and age. It is said that chances of conception decreases with age, with women above 40 reporting reduced fertility potential as well as success rate. On the other hand, women below the age of 35 have about 41% chance of getting pregnant.
Myth 4: It causes you to have triplets or twins
No, it’s not necessary for multiple births to take place if you opt for IVF. You can reduce the prospect of having twins or triplets by cutting down on the number of embryos that get inserted into the uterus.
Hi, mine is irregular period so doc has advised me to take deviry to get my periods so I took it for five days, bow its been 9 days, from last three days having white discharge with blood with lot of abdomen n back pain but still normal bleeding, this is the first time happing for me, please guide me what should I do. Thanks:)
Hi Doctor, I had sex with my partner on 14th day of my menstrual cycle. He tried to insert without protection for 5-6 secs. Then, upon insisting, he used a condom. But, out of fear I took an Ipill the next day (after 15 hours) after consulting a gynecologist. It's been 3 days since I took the Ipill, still no signs of BTB. I read so many forums. They suggest that a woman can get pregnant even with a few secs of penetration. And, the fact, that I was in the fertile window is making me freak out. Please let me know are there any chances I could be at risk. I am very scared. Kindly help!
From birth itself she was fat, but it was a healthy body. From past 4-5 months her body is very week. She is working out for reduce weight. She walks 3-4 kms daily. She is on diet, eating food twice a day only. She is doing 12 hours shift at office for last few months. Is it because of that her weight is not loosing?
My sister , she is going for a holiday trip and she have her periods date in that duration. She want to stop her period for that time. She want to delay her date of periods. So what medicine she will take for this?
Gist of rujuta divekar's talk today organised by borivali medical brotherhood:
1. Throw out your weighing scale cause it is not a reflection of how healthy you are.
2. Bmi is not an accurate representation as each of us is different. Instead two new terms have come into play- tofi and foti (thin outside and fat inside and vice versa) means you are unhealthy even if you look thin on the outside.
3. New research is showing that cholesterol is not directly the cause of heart disease.
4. Eat 4-5tsps of ghee everyday. It is good for the gut bacteria and will actually help in reducing abdomen fat.
5. Bring back rice on your plate. Not brown not white but handpounded. Eat rice at night too if you have grown up eating it. Leave the quinoa to the south americans
6. Stop looking at food as carbs, protein &amp; fat. Instead look at it from farmer, trader, consumer point of view. So eat what takes the least time to come to you - eat local!
7. All fruit is the same. All have fructose- again eat local grown seasonal fruit.
8. Bananas are good for you.
9. Eat before you drink alcohol - eat early, drink early.
10. Weight loss industry has somehow managed to get everyone to believe that what tastes yuck is healthy and good for you. Don't equate healthy with yucky tasting food.
11. Keep moving. For every half hour you sit, move at least 3mins.
12.150mins of exercise a week is mandatory.
14. Weight bearing exercise is what one should be doing to keep bones strong and for stronger muscles.
15. Oil your hair once a week, rub ghee on your feet and drink plenty of water to alleviate bloating.
16. Salt is not bad for you. Don't go salt free. Use rock salt.
17. Sugar is also not bad for you provided you eat it the right way. Indian sweets are better than your pastries and brownies etc.
18. Work on strengthening your legs.
19. Don't believe that drinking green tea will make you lose weight. A myth that google and weight loss industry has promoted just because chinese are thin.
20. Red meat is absolutely fine as long as you watch the quantity.
21. Latest research is linking wine to breast cancer
22. Eat so much that when you get up from the table, you should feel light.
23. Don't count calories
25. Make lifestyle changes and don't follow fad diets which rob your body of essential vitamins and minerals)
Female infertility affects nearly 40 million women world over, as per medical studies. If the female patient is not able to conceive after trying for a period of over six months without the use of any protection or contraception, there are chances that she may be suffering from infertility. This condition must be checked and treated at the earliest. Read on to know more about the various causes behind female infertility.
- Fallopian Tubes: When the fallopian tubes undergo any kind of damage, it may lead to infertility for the woman in question. These tubes are used by the eggs as they travel from the ovaries to the uterus. The eggs meet the sperm in order for the baby to be conceived and to develop. Pelvic infections and pelvic surgery can cause scarring and bleeding which can stop the sperm and the egg from meeting. This scarring may also come about as a result of endometriosis.
- Hormonal Issues: There are a variety of hormones at play within one's body at any given point of time, and a balance of these hormones is absolutely essential for the various functions of the body to be carried out in a normal manner. When the body does not go through proper hormonal changes that are required for the release of the egg, this can prevent the pregnancy from happening. This can also lead to a thickening of the uterine lining which can stop the egg from travelling from the ovaries.
- Cervical Problems: The cervix is one of the most important parts of the female reproductive system. It is a passage that can be found at the lower end of the womb. When there is a condition that may affect the cervix of the female patient, it can also prevent the sperm from travelling through the cervical canal in order to reach the egg. This comes about as a symptom of a cervical problem.
- Uterine Problem: One may develop polyps or fibroids within the uterus, thus giving rise to difficulties when it comes to getting pregnant. These growths can usually be found when there are too many cells thriving in the endometrium, which is basically the lining of the uterus.
- Unexplained Reasons: There are a number of 'unexplained' reasons that can prevent pregnancy. These reasons plague almost 20% of the couples who are suffering from infertility or the inability to conceive a baby.
- Tests: While the diagnosis of the condition can be done with the help of an HSG test using an ultrasound, the doctor can also use this method to check for fallopian tube blockages. A laparoscopy may also be used for diagnosis.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.