Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhuri
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MadhuriYour feedback matters!
Hi. Every month my periods get delayed by 5 to 6 days and this month it has been delayed by 7 days and yet iy has not come. What should I do?
I want to know that I want to conceive now Whats the best way to conceive quickly? N I want to know that as I'm doing aerobics now so it won't create any problem in my conceiving.
I am married from last six years have sex with husband thrice in a week but still not have child how do I get baby what should I do.
She is pregnant and not interested to have baby now and needs a safe abortion now. Pls suggest a pill.
M 21 week pregnant. M getting colourless discharge in my right side breast while squeezing .Is it normal.
Hi, I have PCOS. My periods used to be painful and heavy. I just got them, last time was in sept 2017. Is that normal that this time they are not as painful and as heavy like usually? Could they change of aspect? Thanks you there! Have a nice day.
Truth is you are strong enough to acknowledge that there is an issue and you need to face it and deal with it.
Logical enough to understand
That you may not be able to see all the options available because you are emotional involved and these emotions can cloud your judgement.
You are strong and logical, you are ready to see how some professionals can help you navigate through this difficult times as they are not involved personally and they can provide you with helpful suggestions.
Please don't listen to people who say it is weak to seek help. Infact they may scared to face their own issues.
Go ahead find the psychiatrist who can help you.
Calcium is an essential mineral that is required by the body for various functions. It is used for building and maintaining strong bones and teeth. It is also used in the cardiovascular and nervous systems for preventing all kinds of health conditions such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, lyme disease, etc.
It is, thus, extremely necessary to have calcium-rich foods as a part of your daily diet. Dairy products constitute as the primary source of calcium on an everyday basis. Of these, milk and curd are the two most important. But in case, you're wondering which one of the two is better for you, read on to find out.
There has been much debate about which is the better source of calcium - milk or curd. In very simple terms, milk ranks higher than curd in terms of calcium content. 100g of milk contains around 125mg of calcium, whereas 100g of curd has a lower calcium content of approximately 85mg. So if you really want to up your calcium intake, milk will be a better choice.
Other health benefits:
If one is to take into consideration other health benefits provided by these two food products, curd takes the lead by a landslide.
Following are the known benefits of curd:
- It is far easier to digest.
- It is a suitable dairy product for those who are lactose intolerant.
- It cleanses the digestive tract.
- It prevents infections of the stomach and intestines.
In the end, it's for you to decide what your body needs more. If it requires more calcium, choosing milk would be wise; but if you cannot digest milk, opting for curd will ensure you get a healthy dose of calcium along with scores of other health benefits.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
6 Sensual Ways To Seduce A Man!
It is becoming apparent that men may not be as easy to understand, when it comes to what sexually satisfies them, as women may have thought. It seems that it takes more than just an orgasm to fully satisfy a man. Many men feel that they have to perform for their woman in the bedroom, this can often leave the man feeling left out of the sexual intimacy. Here are a few surprising facts about what sexually satisfies a man.
It can be difficult for a man to express his emotions, even after sexual intercourse. It is not that men are afraid of intimacy, but it is because society has trained men to be strong and less emotional. This does not mean that men do not want to be intimate, many simply do not know how. Women should never try to smother a man after sex, they should simply understand that he is trying to understand his strong feelings. Given some time, he will be able to return the feelings of intimacy that he craves.
2. Men Are More Than Their Organ:
A man's penis may be the most obvious sexual part of their bodies, but there are actually erogenous zones all over his body. Most men occasionally need stimulation in areas other than their penis to experience sexual satisfaction. A man's chest, neck, inner thighs, and his face are all areas that can sexually stimulate a man. Some men enjoy having their scrotum gently massaged during oral sex.
3. Men Need Sex for Different Reasons:
Men are often criticized for constantly needing sex, but it is often not for the reason that women think. Some sexual therapists believe that men often do not understand why a woman does not always want to have sex. For men, sex is a celebration of life. It is not just an act that releases sexual tension, for men it is a way to seize life. There are also several health benefits associated with a healthy and satisfying sex life including reduce levels of stress, anxiety, and even blood pressure.
4. Men Need Honesty:
Almost any man will admit that he might not notice everything when he is in the bedroom. Sometimes, he needs his partner to be honest with him if he is not doing everything that he can to pleasure her. Problems can also begin to appear in a relationship when a man believes that he is not satisfying his partner. Lack of responses on her part, can cause a man to lose interest and confidence in his own sexuality.
5. Men Like Fantasies:
Almost all men have a favorite sexual fantasy, but chances are they will not talk about it to their partners. It is not that the man is ashamed of his fantasy, it is just that he is afraid of scaring his partner if he tells her. Try to find a quiet time to talk out your fantasies, ask her about any fantasies she might have. Some men are not comfortable talking about their sexual fantasies, so instead try talking about a sexual theme or fantasy location instead.
6. Men Enjoy the Chase:
Even in a long term relationships, men always enjoy a chase. When his woman seductively teases him, before surrendering to intercourse, not only does it help to add some excitement to the love making, it can also help to heighten a man's sense of sexual intimacy with a woman. Sometimes a man needs to feel like he caught his women to be sexually satisfied.
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.