Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Laxman SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have lot of fat in my body because of I am not select to interview because of give me a best suggestion please please please k sir.
Hllow sir I am ujjwal sk. Age 24 I have some pain ii my mouth. When I brush in morning then being bleeding. So, sir, what I do.
Sir / madam I have been facing a problem of hair fall since last 6 month please let me guide about it and help me to come over.
I am 27 years female and had a c-section delivery in june 2015 since after my delivery I have dry cough from last 4 months I had taken a chest xray in july it was normal. what should I do.
I having pimples on whole face. It's painful. Day by day spots are comes on face. What i do please help. Doctors
I'm going my college last 2 years. My weight increase from 50 kg to 65 kg. So how do reduce my weight.
I have been suffering from cough and irritation in my throat since 2 weeks. The mucus is not greenish but it doesn't seem to be getting better. Kindly advise.
Dear concern Dr. Meri age 35 years hai. Muje 3 mahine pehle tifi fever hua tha .lekin main ab bi week aur tiredness feel karta hu, andar se kabi kabi ji maclata hai. Muje kya khana chiye main normel feel nahi karta. Muje kya karna chiye pls explain in detail.
What is the cause of development of bone in nose, growth of bone in nose. Does it need surgery or not.
Is apple cider vinegar helps to cure sinus blockage and other viral infection? What is the intake amount? How should I drink this?
I have some problems in my digestive system, so I not feel comfortable, also thyroid, what should you do to prevent them?
My age is 20 and I have issue with the foreskin of the penis. The Glan penis is still not visible. I just want to know whether having a foreskin at this age is a problem, because the foreskin doesn't slide back.
Does thyroid 9.06 found recently for first time after prolonged bleeding cause problem with uterus thickening or period irregularity? Can correction of thyroid by taking eltroxin 25 mg be helpful.
I am getting my periods regularly on 28 day of every month, but once I had stomach pain and dctr told I have PCOS. Periods flow last only for two full days.
While you may be controlling your portions and ensuring that your meals are healthy, the snacks in between the big meals may still be causing your body harm. The packets of chips that you may open will not only add calories but other harmful chemicals as well.
There are other healthier options out there which you can use to replace it and still satisfy your cravings:
- Kurmura or puffed rice: A staple snack in many parts of India, kurmura comes in many varieties and mixtures that are quite popular. Some examples are jhalmuri, bhelpuri and others. While mixing it with other things, such as farsan, nuts and chana are good, excessive use of oil or sweet spices may increase its calorific value. Thus refrain from these additions.
- Khakra: A great Indian snack that comes from Gujarat, this is a form of flatbread, which can be consumed on its own or with chutneys. This is very low in fats and oil and is one of the tastiest snack alternatives around.
- Masala corn: Corn is considered to be a very healthy and nutritious snack on its own. However, you can add various types of masala or have a roast corn cob with salt and lime dressing, which is an already favoured snack all over India.
- Nuts: Assorted nuts, such as almonds, peanuts, pistachios can be a very filling snack without the need for large quantities of it. However, don't consume too much of it as certain varieties do contain considerable amounts of fat and thus moderation is the key here.
- Soya sticks: A new entrant into the Indian market, soya sticks are baked and then laced with spices. Soya tends to have protein while not much fat and thus it can be a healthy as well as a tasty snack. Soya sticks are usually laced with various kinds of masala.
- Chickpeas or chana: This is another snack, which can come in many forms such as roasted, boiled or even as a paste in the form of hummus. It contains a lot of protein, but very little fat. Chickpeas can be had either on their own or mixed with nuts or other forms of mixture.
- Baked snacks: Various forms of snacks, which are baked instead of fried can be a good alternative as well. Baked versions of potato chips and other snacks are increasingly available in stores across India.
Along with these foods, one should also go for regular full body check up, in order to know how healthy they are.