Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Laxman SharmaYour feedback matters!
Why I am not growing anymore I am 20 years old and my weight is only 35 kg and my height is 4'11. I am too slim.
I am 20 years old boy. I am look very thin. Please give me some suggestions to gain weight in few months.
I am 50years old lady please tell me what should I include in my diet as I am in menopause stage and what is best option for calcium other than milk and milk products.
I have a back pain since last week. This pain is killing me, what should I do to get rid of this pain. This pain is on the right side of my back.
Hi. My wife has piles after c-section delivery and after going to toilets she feels pain please give remedy for her.
Hello, Meri Age 24 year h. M sex ko leke behut preshan hu. Mere panis ki skin puri treh se khuli nhi h tight h. Sex ho he ni pata Kai bar kosis Ki so iska treatment ho to btao ya kisi Dr. Ka adress ya contact no.
I had sex with sex worker 3 days before using condom I masturbated it came outside condom but she doesn't masturbate when I should I tested for hiv.
My weight is 52. And I am 21 years. But am looking so thin. In summer time my eyes got red and. Itching so much.
He's penis fore skin become white and it spreads full egg whites and he's using micogel still no change. He wants medical help. Kindly suggest him.
I am 20 years guy. I have an so much problem of masturbating. What should I do. How should I stop it. It cause any problem to health.
Hi Doctor, I'm 35 years old. Mujhe fever hua tha one week pehle. Fever 100 tha but usme meri puri bones me not tolerable pain thi but abhi mai kafi theek hu but ab sirf arms ki bones me dard hota h but jab raat ko soti hu to aisa lagta h mai subah udh nhi paungi kafi weakness lagti h please mujhe guide kre mai kya kru kafi pareshan hu.
I am a girl of age 19 years I am suffering from migraine headaches from the age of 8 years after this problem I gained weight very fast now I am unable to loose my weight what should I do?
I drink soya milk a lot but my friends tell me that it is injurious for kidney and it can cause kidney failure is the soya milk is harmful for kidney.
I have been passing hard stool since last 3-4 days that is causing stretching n pain in anus. I had c section delivery a month ago. please suggest any medicine.
Alopecia or alopecia areata is more commonly known as spot baldness. It is a serious condition that makes a person lose his or her hair in round patches. The patches increase in number over time. Alopecia could affect your scalp and can also result in hair loss from other parts of the body. Alopecia is an auto immune problem and causative factors of which are still not known. However, certain triggering factors, such as stress, which is the biggest culprit along with other factors like thyroid problems, genetic tendencies, drug abuse, hormonal changes or medications can lead to such a disorder.
Naturopathic ways of dealing with Alopecia:
- Chinese hibiscus can come to your rescue: Alopecia is mainly caused due to weak, undernourished hair follicles. Chinese hibiscus is known to deal with the problem effectively. The petals of this flower, when used in combination with dandelion oil, add strength to your hair follicles. It also repairs hair damage. The oil should be applied on the scalp at least twice a week for noticeable results.
- Fenugreek is a great way to tackle problems of hair loss: Fenugreek is rich in proteins and organic compounds. These compounds are effective in building up the defence mechanism of your scalp. Fenugreek regulates hormones in the human body in such a way that a stark re-growth of hair follicles is noticed in many cases.
- Try using green tea creatively: Many people resort to green tea to lead a healthy way of life. While drinking two cups of this inimitable concoction twice daily, remember to use its liquor on the bald patches of your scalp as well. Absorb the drink on a piece of cloth and massage it on the affected areas of your scalp. Catechins, saponins and antioxidants present in this kind of tea help in regeneration of cells on the scalp.
- Graphites can do wonders: Alopecia can also be characterized by itchy eruptions on your scalp. These eruptions may or may not contain pus like fluids. Patchy baldness, especially on the sides of your head, can be dealt with by taking this medicine. A person who shows intolerance towards cold and has an excess of adipose tissues can be treated with Graphites.
- Mezereum is a sought after homeopathic medication: If alopecia areata makes hair fall in the cups of your hand each time you comb, Mezereum should be one's first and foremost choice. The skin of your scalp might be crusting, or you might have rashes in the bald circles. Mezereum will cure these symptoms by fighting off the condition in itself.
However, over-the-counter medication is not suitable for all patients as the causative factors will differ from patient to patient, thus it is important to always consult a trained practitioner as the right dosage and potency will be decided by the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.