Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Komal KakkarYour feedback matters!
I am having frozen shoulder since last 2 years. Taken pain killer. Etc. But there is no improvement. Please guide.
Have been diagnosed of prostatomegaly (32gm. Also UTI since five days and a Nerve pinch. A small concretion on mid lobe of right Kidney. After ct scan 8 days ago. Lot of pain in groin area and back. Dr. Please help.
I am a 24 year old male and having lower back pain for about 2-3 weeks. What should I do? what all things should I take care of while sleeping?
I am feeling pain on left shoulder when iam lifting my hand since 4months. I feeling pain when am stretching my hand, due to this I m unable to lift my hand fully upward. What I hv to do canu advise?
I am 21 year girl since past few mont m experiencing constant back pain. sometimes I feel my vision is blur nd I hv low bp problem. Wat cn I do?
1. My leg knee has got pain during walk on stairs either by up or down. What I have to do? 2. I have an emotional issue, my family is a joint family but my spouse wants to be separate with me.
My 67 year old mother is a chronic Rheumatoid Arthritis and High Blood Pressure patient for over 2 decades now. Due to very little mobility her ankles are mostly swollen and her feet are very very dark brown in colour. Doctors say it is due to poor circulation and she needs to walk around to improve t. Her knees are terribly painful so she can hardly walk.
I have been suffering frm a severe ankle pain since past one week. I have been using painkillers but everything in vain. Please tell me how could I get relief?
I am 27 year female I have migraine and frequent lower back pain also. I hv migraine since 2009 but backache since 2011. migraine is more frequent then backache. migraine triggers more due to sunlight or stress.
Knee injuries are the most complex injuries of bone and cartilages. A direct hit can lead to this situation. You may get this injury while doing your daily activities. An activity as simple as walking or a deadly accident can lead to this injury. You never know, when you are left with a damaged knee. In critical cases, you are advised to undertake a joint replacement surgery. According to latest studies, doctors replace more than a million knees or hips in a year in the United States. It is a life-changing procedure. But you need to know whether you are the right candidate or not? Follow the below-mentioned points to get a clear picture:
Reasons to replace your knee
- Pain and stiffness: If it hurts you a lot while you are walking or trying to climb stairs, it may be an indication of having a new joint. It has to be also noted that whether the pain is long-term. You know that you need a new joint when there is pain for at least 6 months.
- Your injured knee hampers your daily life: It is not the only pain that might be a cause of worry. Your injured knee can hurt your entire life. It will limit your daily activities, hampering your office work and personal life. It will upset you and drive you towards depression. To get rid of all these issues, you can opt for a knee replacement surgery.
- Bone damage: Before taking up the surgery, you must consult your doctor. He or she will ask you to conduct X-rays and other imaging tests first. The reports will clarify whether or not you require a surgery. The reports will show that whether you are suffering from osteoarthritis or other conditions.
- Deformity: The surgery is needed when your knee gets severely swollen and looks deformed.
When joint replacement may not help?
There are a number of situations when the joint replacement may not help. These are as follows:
If there is any infection in the body, you cannot take up this surgery. If you have suffered from a heart attack, stroke, diabetes or any related issues, then you will have complications at the time of surgery. It is also advisable to get rid of the extra kilos, if you are obese to get the best results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedics.