Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harishchandra Wani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harishchandra WaniYour feedback matters!
Protected sexual encounter symptoms Male, 31 I had protected sexual encounter with csw abt 5 weeks ago. I used double condom of Durex for intercourse. I also made kissing with csw. I finished in less than 1 minute. I remove my penis carefully and no visible break was der on condom just little bit upslipping was der. But I think condom was intact. I did not checked condom with feeling water in condom. After one month I had another encounter with same csw. However I avoided intercourse at this time. I just took hand job from her. No kissing at all. Just I licked her armpits. She was having two cold sores on upper lip one at right and other at left corner. After two days I got malaise fatigue and low grade fever of 37.8 to 38 degrees. I got this penile tingling after 10 days and urge to urinate but der is no penile discharge. My question are- 1.What is my risk of HIV or other STD? 2.is first exposure was risky with double condom? And do we know if condom breaks? I search for symptoms of HIV throughout the day and checking my body. Please help mi doctor.
I got married three months only, after sexual contact 30% of semen will come out side so how to overcome this problem.in this situation pregnancy occurred or not.
Is the exfoliation is useful on sunburn skin on forehead? My forehead is looks as shaded skin. Please, give me your advice.
I have not sleep for 2 days. What medicines should I use to sleep. .also I hav pain in my headache and backbone sometime. What should I do?
I am 24 years old, my beard at chin getting white so please tell me that what is problem. Thank you sir.
Our endocrine glands work overtime to keep us healthy by secreting hormones which reach each and every cell in our body through the blood. These hormones evoke life changing responses in other cells to keep us alive and healthy. Endocrine surgery is a term for an operation in any one or more endocrine glands in your body.
Types of endocrine glands
- Thyroid gland: This is the most important endocrine gland in your body and it secretes thyroid hormone, which regulates metabolism.
- Parathyroid glands: There are 4 parathyroid glands and these are located behind the thyroid gland in the neck region. These glands secrete the parathyroid hormone which controls calcium levels in the body.
- Adrenal glands: These are located over the kidney. There are 2 adrenal glands and these secrete adrenaline, aldosterone and cortisol- the body’s fight or flight hormone. These also maintain salt levels in the blood and the blood pressure.
- Neuroendocrine glands of the pancreas: These are located in the pancreas behind the stomach. They work to control glucose levels and glucose metabolism.
- Pituitary gland is the master gland of the body: It secretes thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), and other important hormones that control ovaries, thyroid and other endocrine glands in your body.
Depending on the endocrine gland being operated upon, there are different types of endocrine surgeries. The most important ones are-
- Hypophysectomy: This is the surgical removal of the pituitary gland. It is a very sophisticated and critical surgery that surgeons resort to, if there is a tumor in the pituitary gland - especially craniopharyngioma tumors. It can cause atrophy of thyroid, adrenal glands and the ovaries as the pituitary secretes hormones to control their function. In addition, it can result in sterility and sometimes results in a non-functional reproductive tract in both men and women.
- Thyroidectomy: It is an operation that involves removal of the entire or parts of the thyroid gland in the neck. Trained ENT or endocrine surgeons perform this operation, which is indicated for thyroid cancer or hyperthyroidism, goiter or Graves disease. Sometimes it is done for treating an enlarged thyroid gland or obstructions in the neck region, causing problems in swallowing or breathing. In cases of total thyroidectomy patients will need life long thyroid hormone supplementation. Sometime patient can have change in voice which is usually temporary.
- Since the thyroid produces several hormones like thyroxine (T4), triiodothyronine (T3), and calcitonin, you will have to take oral synthetic hormones all your life post surgery. The thyroid is usually removed through an incision in the neck. These days there is the option of minimally invasive surgeries too.
- Adrenalectomy: It is the removal of one or both adrenal glands to treat tumors of the adrenal glands. It is done using an open incision or laprascopic technique.
- Pinealectomy: It is a surgical procedure in which the pineal gland is removed.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!