Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.UDAY SINGHYour feedback matters!
Black Tea is good for the health. Is it useful for the weight loss. As green tea can taken 3 to 4 times in day is same is applicable with black tea too.
Sir, My age is 22. And I am suffering from severe itching around my clitoris & inside vagina. When I apply V-Wash it itches more. There are some scratchy marks also present. I have also tried a ointment namely EBERNET but It's of no use. Please help me. I want to know what is the problem cause and precautions.
I am suffering from lots of acne problem these day and I have also tried lots of home remedies & cosmetics but I am feeling helpless. So,please tell me what to do?
I am 25 years old male. I have stones in kidney. 2 time it is blocked my urine tube and that time I got more pain. Please suggest the to avoid stones in kidney.
New study says eating junk food may shrink the part of your brain involved in learning memory and mental health. Older adults who eat more unhealthy foods such as sweet drinks salty snacks and processed meats have smaller left hippocampi.
I lost my somebody close last year and I am depressive and my life is very unhappy please solve this.
I used different types of toothpaste n toothbrush but still I hv yellow teeth is there anyway I can get white teeth plz.
I have prolonged bleeding from 25 days. Diagnosis done found uterine polyp of size 4.4cm long and 9 mm thick. Pls suggest the best.
Sir from last 50 days my genitals and thigh areas are affected by dermatophytes (tinea corporis) in starting I have applied clotrimazole based broad spectrum cream it only controlled the itching but doesn't eliminate then I applied quard cream (4 way action: anti bacterial, anti fungal, anti prutic etc) this made my skin relief from that but when I stopped it appears again. Then 8 days back I had consult a doctor who prescribed me terbinafine tablets (for 28 days) and skin cream candid b saying it will eliminate completely. I am consuming tablets daily once but still that infection is active and growing in different parts of my body like feet, behind knees (it creates little thick border red in appearance). What should I do? Should I consult skin specialist! Or continue with terbinafine only or need some more medicines please I need your valuable advices.
Hi sir extremely I do want ask a question about my health absolutely with your actually I did not sleep since 3 days properly. Please help me what I so sir I think you could help me I hope on your company and your website thank you.
Can you think of anyone who is into cycling (professional or a regular cyclist) and has not faced any injuries? You would have to think real hard, as injuries are a very common part of cycling. Right from the stage when a person starts learning to whatever stage they decide to stop at, injuries are a part and parcel of it.
There are, however, some tips that can help you avoid or reduce the incidence of injuries and their impact. These are gaining importance, as there are more people getting into the sport. Follow these and have a happy time cycling away!
- Choose the right bike for your height and frame. Do not use cycles which are too small or too big for you.
- Always use a helmet of the approved standards and use the helmet lock. It does not prevent scratches and skin tears, but definitely helps protect your head.
- Common notion is that traffic rules don’t apply to cyclists. We all can remember how a cyclist gets off the bike at the signal and pushes the bike to cross over. This is wrong and the traffic rules apply as much to the cyclists as to the other motorists.
- Using hand signals to indicate stopping, turning or changing lanes is also a practice that cyclists must follow.
- When riding on the roads, keep safe distance from other vehicles. If there is a cycling lane, stick to it.
- Though cycling with music in your ears is very appealing, try not to do that, especially if you are on the road where you might not be able to hear honking from other vehicles.
- If you are cycling in a group, make sure you cycle one behind the other, not as a group.
- Do not try bike stunts like speeding, wheeling, etc., on roads which have regular traffic. Choose off-peak hours and quieter areas for these stunts.
- If you are crossing a pedestrian lane, get off the bike and cross it carefully.
- Try not to use the edge of the road from where it is easy to fall off. Riding on the road helps others to notice you, so ride accordingly.
- If you are riding at night, make sure you are wearing bright clothing; there are fluorescent colored bibs with reflectors available. The bike should also have reflectors, so others can see you and the bike.
- For regular practice, try staying in residential areas, compared to roads which have other vehicles.
- Ensure the bike is always maintained in a good condition with brakes and gears working properly. Get your bike serviced regularly, so it is well oiled and checked for proper functioning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Can we use dove soap to avoid pimple? I am getting pimple on my face which soap should I apply please suggest me?
I have black marks and pimples on my face. I have used many creams but it was not use. Can yu please suggest.
The horrible effects of summer heat on the body are fairly well known: sunburn, heat stroke and serious dehydration can be life threatening illnesses. But did you know that paying attention to your oral cavity can tip you off and help prevent the onset of serious injury? Don’t let the summer heat get you down! This week, explore with us how your mouth can serve as a pathway to healthier, safer living in hotter months.
First things first
You know heat stroke (or sun stroke) is bad, but what is it exactly? Heat stroke is usually the result of lengthy exposure to the sun. For various reasons, the body fails to sufficiently sweat, leading to extremely high internal body temperatures. It is a condition that is typically rapid in onset, requiring immediate medical attention. Left untreated, it can result in multiple organ failures.
The Warning Signs
Many warning signs of summer illnesses actually start in the mouth. Though no two patients experience the same constellation of symptoms, many initially report problems with thirst, dry mouth and dry tongue before the onset of more worrisome indicators.
The most important thing you can do to prevent summer heat illnesses is drink plenty of fluids. This is especially true if one has been outdoors working or playing in the sun. Establish a schedule and drink plenty of fluids at regular intervals. You should also be drinking even if you do not feel thirsty or dehydrated. For an extra push, drink solutions like Pedialyte or Gatorade. These help maintain electrolyte balance during extreme heat. Avoid alcohol consumption, as liquor often dehydrates the body and leaves it wanting of critical fluids.
How much is Enough?
During extreme summer heat, you should be drinking at least eight glasses of water a day. But that is not a fixed amount. If you have been outdoors and active, you may need to drink much more. Pay attention to your body to determine how much fluids you should be drinking. Remember, the warnings signs are listed above.