Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I'm underweight I think as I'm 6 feet 2 inches tall and my weight is 76 so what should I do? I've also joined the gym recently so shall I take any supplements or anything? Kindly please suggest me with the best!
I am 24 year old, I am in depression from 2 month because I am searching a job from two month but still now I am unemployed.
I am 24 years old and my heart is beating fast is it a high blood pressure doc. Also my neck is in pain and my head is aching. What can I do.
What causes these ulcers?
Several factors that seem to trigger outbreaks of these apthous ulcers have been identified. Any one or a combination of them can lead to such ulcers. These factors are emotional stress, deficiencies in diet (Iron, B-12, and folic acid), menstrual periods, oral hygiene, allergy to food substances and trauma sites in mouth.It also seems that some have it running in their families.
Homoeopathic Medicines that are often used for treating apthous ulcerations in mouth are Borax, Acid Sulf, Acid Nitric, Merc Sol and Kali Chloride.
PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT
Avoid Foods that irritate
Certain foods can irritate your mouth try and avoid them these foods generally include acidic foods, nuts and certain spices.
Don’t Eat and talk at the same time.
This could cause slight trauma to your inner lining of the mouth which could lead to mouth ulcers.
Have a good oral hygiene
Regular flossing and brushing teeth after meals will give you a good oral hygiene thus help in avoiding ulcers.
Message complaints in details for treatment- Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
What are the best products to get rid of red pimple marks and acne scars? Also best spot treatment gel for pus filled pimples?
Dear sir/Madam, My mother daily Blood Pressure tablet used. I checked in hospital pressure level normal so daily tablet use? Please your information.
I am 47 years old. Doctor told me that I have knee gaps. They suggested me surgery. Should I go for it or not?
I have tried alot but my weight is not reducing in spite of proper diet and exercise. My weight was 48 but now it is 85 my age is 18. Due to so much fat my belly has also increased and my cheeks also. Kindly assist me I want to reduce my weight and want to gain proper weight. My hips are also very much bigger than others or my age please I feel very much embarrassed in front of others. Inspite of soo much of exercises my weight is not minimizing. Kindly help please help I want to reduce weight. I am also facing problem of tanning. I can't bear soo much of sun rays. I'm facing soo much of depression because of my 12 result I think this is the reason of my dull skin. Kindly also assist me as my hair's are not growing and nails too. fastest in my whole house and this is the reason for my embarrassment. My fellow teases me alot. Please help. thanks.
My age is 50 plus, I have done with full body blood and urine test. My all reports are normal, but my knees and legs down the knees get pain so much, tell me the reason.
If sunburn is taking the mickey out of your fun time in the sun or your summer vacation, then you may want to read this article or pin it up where you can see it every day. Sunburn is something that does not show up immediately. It can happen when you have been in the sun for too long a time, and without the protection of proper clothing, hats, glares and sunscreen lotions.
So what can you do when you feel that first sting of sunburn? Here's our list!
- Swift Action: You will need to act fast towards cooling down the onset of a sunburn. Taking a quick dip in a pool or a lake if you are near one can help in soothing the area so that the sunburn is not too bad. Also, you can then cover yourself up and step indoors immediately, where you will be properly shaded from the sun. You can continue with the cool treatment by using a cold or ice compress to press around the area that is burning or has been most affected. Remember to stay away from the exact spot as it may lead to inflammation.
- Avoid Drying: Do not let the area become too dry. Take frequent showers but stay away from harsh soaps as they may make the area dry which leads to chapping and pain.
- Breathe: Allow the skin to breathe. Do not obstruct the area with too many items of clothing and wear cotton fabric or other light weight clothing that will protect the area and let the skin breathe. Stay away from tight clothes as this may lead to chafing of the skin and the sunburns.
- Moisturise: One good way of getting rid of sunburns quickly is to moisturise as soon as you have had a bath or a shower. This will help in locking in moisture which is not really possible when you moisturise the surface later. Use a gentle lotion or cream based moisturiser and stay away from products that contain petroleum gel as this may irritate the skin further and clog the area instead of getting absorbed into the skin.
- Inflammation: Tackle inflammation by taking corticosteroids or other anti inflammatory drugs. These should be prescribed by a doctor. Aloe Vera can also be used to soothe the inflammation.
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of fluids for fast regeneration of the skin cells and so that the burns do not draw the fluid from the surface if the skin.
Take all the necessary precautions before you step out for some fun in the sun with proper sunscreen and protective clothing as well!