Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Dhumal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak DhumalYour feedback matters!
I have a pressure and sugar how to I control and also give me its use and collester are also how to I controlled.
I had a sudden sprain on my back yesterday night 11 pm. I was just sitting n watching movie. I guess it was due to bad posture. I tried move and it's but there is no use. Please suggest.
I have some low pain in my stomach last 3days I don't know what I do to relax my stomach pain please give me a little solution for my stomach pain please help me.
Mujhe week eyesight ki problem hai koi 3 mahinu se aur mere lens ka no. Hai -0.5 and -0.2 kuch aisahe toh kua meri ankhien bohat zyada weak hain. Aur main unko normal karna chahta hu aap mujhe bool sakhte ho kaise.
Hi, can I Know any creams of ayurveda which brightness my skin and get fair? My color is reduced eventually. I'm worried please suggest me how to get back my color complexion. My skin is oil and tend to get dull within half an hour.
I were using human soap for many years since childhood. Bored of using human soap and it's fragrance, so started using Pears soap for past 4 months. Evening I am using Nivea oil clear Face wash. I am getting big pimples in my face. Is this the reason for changing soap or bcoz of oily face? Please advice me which soap is best for the oily skin with less chemicals?
I am 21 year old mae. I am very thin. My height is 5.10 something. In morning time I takes almond milk daily. I do not smoking. I had no bad activity. I sleeps proper. I am a student. I have more and more excitement to do sex.
Sir. My mom's sugar hai sugar very fast increase 450 sugar sir please help me to decrease sugar or diabetes.
The human body is able to move fluidly because there are various joints, muscles, tendons and cartilages that work together to make this happen. Movements of the hands, legs, back, hips, knees and wrists are controlled this way. For various reasons, however, these tissues grow stiff, thereby, reducing free movement. Any movement causes pain and stiffness and swelling of the joints, which forces the patient to reduce physical activity. This reduced activity further leads to the joints becoming stiff, thus putting the patient in a difficult position.
What causes it?
The ends of the bone are covered by softer tissue called cartilage, which is responsible for allowing the free movement. In patients with osteoarthritis, this cartilage is lost and the bones rub against each other, producing pain and a crackling sound with the movement. Some of the most common causes include the following:
- Age is the most common cause for osteoarthritis, with lifestyle habits playing a major role in this condition. Most joints would be affected here.
- Obesity is another major cause for osteoarthritis, as the additional weight of the person puts extra pressure on the knees and the legs, leading to the wearing of the joints. The back and lower extremities are more affected than the hands in this case.
- Joint injuries are another common cause for osteoarthritis, which is more localised to the area of injury.
What are the signs and symptoms?
As noted already, painful movement is the most common symptom of osteoarthritis. There could also be swelling and redness around the affected joint(s).
Diagnosis: The doctor will usually be able to identify osteoarthritis after an examination, but in some cases, an X-ray or MRI may be required to confirm the diagnosis.
The treatment for osteoarthritis is multipronged.
- For immediate relief of the pain, non-steroidal and anti-inflammatory drugs are used. In cases of localised symptoms, even topical creams or gels may be used.
- Weight loss is extremely essential, if there is obesity that is causing the osteoarthritis.
- Vitamins and supplements in good amounts can improve bone health and help in preventing and reversing the damage in some patients.
- Heat therapy has proven to be quite useful in many cases to provide temporary relief
- As much as the movement of the joints is painful for the patient, it is only with regular exercise that the joints can be made more flexible and mobile.
- The affected joints need to be specially cared for by avoiding injury and reducing unnecessary movements.
- Role of physiotherapy in the management of OA - Strengthening exercises, Taping, Manual therapy, Education/lifestyle changes, Modalities, Agility and perturbation training.
- The definitive therapy of OA is joint replacement (total/partial knee/hip joint replacement).
In addition, support groups and counselling may also help significantly in patients who find their quality of life being reduced due to this condition. Remember, not all is lost with osteoarthritis. It is definitely possible to get your life back to its earlier days when you were able to move about freely.