Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Dalbir SinghYour feedback matters!
I have just done wisdom tooth surgery 15 days back. Still some swelling and Irritation is there. Is it ok?
I am getting blood while brushing teeth tell me what is the problem and how can I clear it naturally?
Dear sir/ madam, my father wants to remove bad small from his mouth. Is there any suggestion or medicine? Please suggest me.
Does daily gargling with salt water / lemon water cause cavities. I practiced it in good faith ,but now feel my teeth are affected. Also get frequent gum swelling and bleeding.
Always something eating my mouth is watering and I take much water to take eating please suggest me how to control this hobbit.
Hi Doctor Kindly advise. There is a tiny gap between my left top wisdom tooth and the next to it. Food stuck and due to which my wisdom tooth is root canal but with out any cap. Again due to same gap food stuck and infected to next teeth and it is also root canal with cap. But the gap remains the same due to which the food is stuck again and again. What to do? Shall I remove the wisdom tooth? Or you advise something else. Hope your reply will help me in tact. Thanks.
Dear sir, I am 47 year old male. My two teeth have cavities. Also gap between these teeth. Please advice.
There is bleeding problem in my gums when I brush teeth. Even when I wash my face my gums bleed. What should I do?
I have a problem that my teeth start grinding automatically during night creating voices which make me feel ashamed what could be possible reason.
I am brush my teeth two time a day. But my teeth get yellowish, how to get ride from yellow teeth? Please answer someone.
I am 25 years old, my teeth are yellow. I do not use any type of gutkha tobacco etc. I regular brush my teeth. How can I make my teeth whiter and shiner.
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.