Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Charu GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am a male of 22 years old, I have only 28 full grown teeth, my last 4 teeth didn't come. Does that a problem, will ever, does the last 4 teeth will come out. Or I will have 28 teeth forever?
Hi Dr. I have dark brown layer on my one teeth how can I clean it at home or institinaly its looks very bad please guide me.
Hello doctor, I have a strange problem. Had habit of taking injections like TT or vitamin B 12. Once, I got swell under lower jaw. Doctor prescribed to take monocef 1 gm injections for 1 week. After that, it got cured. Now problem is, since have a habit of taking injections. Still I'm continuing to take injections once a while like 1 or twice in a month, same monocef injection but 250 mg. So, please advice me, is that leads to any problem by taking monocef 250 mg injections once or twice in a month? Also, suggest me, are any better injections to take other than monocef, bcz it's very difficult for me to completely stop taking injections.
I need 2 implants on the right upper side 1-4 and 1-5. Extractions were done 3 months ago. Need the cost and treatment time along with no of sittings
What is diabetics? My big problem pressure is very high. What is night false. My teeth is very weak. My mother effected cancer our advise. My hand injured. My screen is very dry. My eye is dangerous effect ed. Okkk.
I have toothache from last 2 days. It. Usually occurs with a span of 2-3 month but now it is at it worst.
Hi. I have a gum disease where my gums starts bleeding. I believe it's coz of tartar accumulation. However I do brush twice a day and get the tartar removed from dentist nearby since my gums distorts during the time. However after a month of removal, the process starts again. What should I do to completely get rid of this gum disease? please I have been following this practice for last 5-7 years.
My daughter is 15 months old. Her upper teeths are showing black shades (front side). Kindly tell me about her prob.
There is a pain in some nerve/muscle in and around my right side of jaw joint near ear. It was preceded by slight headache for two days. This pain extends into the inner right ear also. Initially, I apprehended it to be wisdom tooth but its just an apprehension. There is no pain in the Gums, though. It hurts in attempting to open the full jaw and chewing food. And yes, I keep up regular brushing.
I have dental problem. My teeth have become zig-zag. I have also cavity problem and also ache problem. What should I do?
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?