Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B N WasuleYour feedback matters!
What to do to not get diabetes, BP and all diseases. Does eating vit c and vit e supplements bad for health? How to get fair? And what are the supplements to get fair skin?
Sir I ordered nose up for straight my nose because my nose is so broad .is this helpful or not plzzzz suggest me Thanks.
I am having symptoms of peptic ulcers like black stool stomach pain. I am preventing it with my diet can you please tell me any medicine for that.
I have light fever from cold since last two days. Also I have severe cold and headache. What should I do as refrains?
I am 19 year old male. I had unprotected sex, but both me and my partner. Never had sex with someone else. Can we contract HIV?
I am 23 years old. I have sex with mt girlfriend. But I have not use condom so you ask me I have in any problem?
I am having the problem of headache for many years. I am not getting any solution for this. I have tried many medicines but did not find any of that worked please recommend me some good medicine so that I can get rid of this pain and please tell some more home remedies which I can try at home to get relief from the pain.
Meri umra 20 years h, mujhe kabj ki problem h, 3 days, 2 day kvi 2 days latrin hi nhi hota, kya karan ho skta h? please uchhit sujhav de,
Cirrhosis of Liver
Cirrhosis of the liver is a chronic and progressive condition in which the liver gets damaged and healthy liver tissue is replaced with scar tissue, ultimately causing dysfunction of the liver. Liver damage obstructs the circulation to the liver and also hinders the processing of nutrients, hormones, drugs, toxins as well as the production of proteins and other substances made by the liver. Liver cirrhosis is caused due to hepatitis C, fatty liver, alcohol abuse, viral infections, inherited diseases, and as a toxic reaction to drugs and environmental waste products. The modern management of this condition involves diet modification, reduction in salt intake, total abstinence from alcohol, and avoiding all the causative factors of this condition.
Cirrhosis of liver causes multiple symptoms in the body including fluid collection in the abdomen, bleeding varices in the stomach, chronic heart failure, damage to the central nervous system, and various metabolic disorders in the body. Advanced cirrhosis of liver is ultimately fatal.
- It is therefore of prime importance to commence treatment at the earliest possible. It is of utmost importance to treat the known cause of the condition. Ayurvedic herbal medicines have a definite action on the hepatic cells and can effectively treat inflammation within the liver. Ayurvedic medicines can also treat infection as well as metabolic dysfunction of the liver, and protect it from the toxic effects of drugs and environmental wastes. Ayurvedic medicines can therefore be effectively used to treat all the known causes of liver cirrhosis.
- Liver damage causes healthy cells to be replaced with scar tissue. This is preceded by a process of inflammation, swelling and gradual death of the liver cells. Early institution of Ayurvedic treatment can help dramatically reduce inflammation and swelling and thereby preserve the liver cells and prevent unnecessary damage. Even in the early phase of scar deposition. Ayurvedic herbal medicines can help remove scar tissue, minimize permanent liver damage, and help regenerate damaged or near-dead cells Ayurvedic herbal medicines therefore form a comprehensive treatment therapy for liver cirrhosis.
- The other symptoms resulting from liver cirrhosis such as ascites, esophageal varices, congestive cardiac failure and metabolic disorders start improving automatically when the obstruction in the liver is treated and removed. However, Ayurvedic medicines can treat these symptoms independently too, if these are observed to be severe in the affected individual and require urgent medical care. Improved functioning of the liver also helps to improve the overall metabolism and nutrition of the body and metabolize toxic substances within the body. Prompt and aggressive Ayurvedic treatment therefore helps comprehensively treat liver cirrhosis and significantly reduce morbidity and mortality resulting from this disease.
- Cirrhosis can also adversely affect the central nervous system and cause psychotic symptoms and permanent nerve damage. Prompt treatment with Ayurvedic herbal medicines also helps to preserve the brain function and treat the associated symptoms. If required, brain damage can be treated separately with herbal medicines which strengthen the nervous system and help rejuvenate nerve cells. Medicines which act on the nervous system also help improve confidence and self-control and are therefore equally useful in helping the affected individual abstain completely from alcohol, which is a known and predominant cause of cirrhosis.
- Depending upon the severity of the condition, most individuals affected with cirrhosis require regular and aggressive Ayurvedic herbal treatment for periods ranging from six to eighteen months, in order to obtain significant benefit and a possible complete cure from the condition. Ayurvedic treatment thus has a definite role to play in the management and treatment of cirrhosis.
I am 83 and have tenacious phlegm in the throat in the early morn, which has to be brought out by violent retching while brushing the teeth in the morning. Guidance, please
It is bern said masturbation may be dangerous on the other hand it is said to have health benefits. So the expert of this please help weather one shall masturbate or not and if yes how frequently and if no then whats the real fact. thank yoi.
Hi I have diabetics as well as vitamin D 3 deficiency. Pain in whole body. What remedies are. There?
I am suffering fron constipation. For this I take 1 tea spoon of baidyanath's kabz har every night after meal. If I do not take it one day. I have to face headache. Is it harmful to take everyday? Has its any bad effect? Pls sir otherwise suggest some way to get relief from constipation.
I haven't been able to sleep since days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Last 2 weeks I was not able to sleep well as before. If I try to sleep early also I couldn't. I can sleep only after 3 am til 8 am though am in exam holidays. My exams are near am not able to concentrate. I cant sleep properly because of this I feel irritated head ache tired. Etc what can I do to get my sleep back? Try to help me.
I have masturbated in 4 times in month. More than 10 years to doing the same. Bcz of my pennies size too short. So please tell me how I increase pennies size like 8 inch. Which medicine is better for that. please guide me.
Sir I am 22 years old recently I had been having mild left testicular pain. I visited a urologist. He examined me and touched my left testicle and told me that it is because of grade 1 varicocele. He said it is not a serious condition and told me to wear tight underwear. S I still have fear of that after reading things on the internet so sir is it safe will it after my future fertility?
In the heat of the moment, a man tends to let his inhibitions vanish - and he might also let a little common sense vanish, too. That's why so many men reach for lubricants that aren't advisable to use on their delicate penis skin. Even if they know a particular lubricating agent is not a good idea, they might not really think about the consequences until after the release they wanted so badly is finally achieved. Then they often look at what they have done and wonder just how much good penis care it will take to overcome that 'oops.'
Lubricants a man should always avoid:
When a man is ready and raring to go, it might not take much to make him reach for something that is definitely inadvisable to use as a lubricant. Here are a few of the most common culprits - and yes, some of them seem quite odd!
1. Shampoo or conditioner. Rare is the man who hasn't reached for one of these so-called lubricants when feeling frisky in the shower. The good news is that most formulations are moisturizing, so a guy has little to worry about - right? Wrong. Shampoo and conditioners can dry out the skin very quickly, leaving a man feeling quite irritated by the time he hops out of the shower.
2. Soap. Just as with shampoo or conditioner, soap has drying qualities. Even that ultra-moisture bar can leave skin feeling rough and dry when the shower is over. Besides that, a little lather doesn't go a long way - instead, it must be replenished often, which can easily ruin the mood.
3. Sunscreen. Some sunscreens are creamy, much like lotion - so why not? If it's the only thing handy, that is. But remember that sunscreens contain quite a few chemicals, the better to prevent those harmful rays from causing damage to the skin. Those chemicals were never meant to be used on the most sensitive areas. It's safe to say a dry, peeling penis will result.
4. Muscle ointments. If a little tingle is nice, a lot must be better, right? Many a man has told the harrowing tale of grabbing his muscle rub and using it on his penis, only to find that the burning, stinging sensation isn't nearly as delightful when it's used on the more sensitive skin. Men who try this tend to try it only once.
5. Shaving cream. Though shaving cream won't hurt the penis (as many a manscaper can attest), using it as a lubricant for some self-pleasuring action can lead to unintended consequences. In addition to the possibly dry penis issue, a man might experience irritation, pain in the urethra, and serious redness.
6. Shortening or oil. Getting frisky in the kitchen? While food play can certainly have its merits, using shortening and the like to masturbate is simply asking for a mess of trouble. It's not necessarily going to hurt the penis if it is used from time to time, but the mess it leaves behind - and how thoroughly a man must clean his penis to remove it - could easily lead to the irritation he doesn't want.
7. Some lotions. Many a man who wants to get it on solo will reach for the lotion on the bedside table. Some lotions are just fine for this purpose. Others, however, contain a plethora of ingredients a man doesn't want anywhere near his penis. Pay attention to labels and search for a lotion that has more natural ingredients if the idea is to use it as a lubricant.
A man who has gotten a little too frisky with questionable lubricants might have some damage to remedy. In that case, a powerful penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can ensure his penis stays as healthy as possible. The use of healing vitamins and nutrients in a Shea butter base can help soothe, ease and protect the penis that has met with an unfortunate lubricant situation.