Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashok Kumar Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok Kumar SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, please suggest which medicine should I take to increase the intimacy session. My friend suggested me to take manforce 50 mg tablet before act which will help to increase the time. But I afraid whether I may not get addicted of it? Please guide.
Hi I want know how can we increase immunity power. I am feeling browzyy immediately after some work. I want to be active so please provide me solution.
I want to gain muscles I'm doing gym since 1 year I started with supplements now Im taking - muscle gainer, whey protein, bcaa tablets and calcium tablets My diet includes 200 gms of chicken, 5 egg whites, 3 egg omelet with chapati every day I'm feeling uneasy in stomach though I'm not having diarrhea and feeling pain sometimes at my anus Can you suggest any medicines or syrup on daily basis along with my diet.
Hello sir, I am suffering from bells palsy and internal piles. I take medications of bells palsy and it's fine but the internal piles will be create problem. I also take homeopathy treatment of internal piles this piles happen in previous year this same time and recover from piles in april month and no problem appears. I can study for 8 hrs almost before this palsy and piles. Can you stop study take a break and fully recover from this problem. Can mental stress leads to this problem? If yes then what should I do.
I am a 50 year old lady. Have been having low grade fever on n off for 2 years. Results show nothing. Pls advise.
Low level of testosterone can end up affecting various aspects of a your life. It can affect your libido, your performance in bed along with your motivation and energy. Testosterone replacement therapy can bring the levels back to what they were before and restore his lost confidence, energy and vigour.
Testosterone is a hormone which is mainly produced in the testicles. Testosterone controls bone density, distribution of fat, muscle mass and strength, body and facial hair, red blood cell production, sex drive and production of sperms.
Testosterone levels generally lower with age, especially after 30. Usually, in older men, low levels of testosterone result in androgen deficiency. Androgen deficiency affects the muscle mass, bone density, weight and can drastically change sleep patterns as well. On the other hand, testicle injury, testicular cancer or treatment for it, hormonal disorders, infections, HIV/AIDS, chronic kidney or liver disease, type 2 diabetes and obesity can lead to low testosterone levels as well.
While testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) seems very desirable, there are certain risks and benefits which need to be considered.
Factors to be considered before opting for it
1. Sleep apnea is one of the risk factors of TRT. In this condition, breathing stops and starts repeatedly when you sleep.
2. Acne problems and other skin disorders
3. Swollen breasts. Men with breast cancer should not opt for this treatment.
4. TRT can trigger noncancerous prostate growth.
5. Sperm production is limited or the testicles might shrink
6. Chances of deep vein thrombosis (blood clots in veins) leading to pulmonary embolism (clots burst and lodge into your lungs) are increased.
Benefits of getting a testosterone therapy done
1. Sexual drive, performance and function are improved.
2. Mineral density of the bones gets restored
3. Healthy weight loss, thus improving your body composition
4. Muscle strength and mass improves
5. Mood and energy gets a boost
6. Cognitive functions improve
7. Lessens the risks of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases
9. Reduces chances of anaemia or improves the condition if you are already suffering from it If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.