Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArunaiYour feedback matters!
For small penis:
For increasing penis size, following treatments are available.
1. Use vacuum pump.
2. Penile jelquing device.
3. Penile weights.
4. Penile traction
5. Penile lengthening oil.
6. Penile platelet rich plasma injection.
7. Low energy shock wave therapy.
8. Acupuncture therapy.
9. Hydro pnemo therapy.
10. Penile massage therapy.
11. Venous ligation surgery.
12. Penile lengthening silicon sleeve implant in surgery
11. Take nutritious and healthy diet -avoid fast food, junk food, spicy and oily food.
13. Flatten your abdominal wall - do abdominal crunches, leg raises, push ups 20 times each daily.
14. Reduce your weight if you are obese.
Dr C Sharath Kumar.
Mbbs, ms, drcog,
Super specialist in male and female fertility.
Doctor I am pregnant from 1 month and I do not want baby now what can I do? Any tablet which had benefit.
Sir. Yesterday I have don't one test for a ultra sound. So i got my Report. Fluid seen in Pod. So I want to know this please help me.
I am 24 years old male. My beard growth is so slow and its not thick. I have hair fociles on my face but patchy it doesn't cover up all the area. I took biotin for 3 months but it didn't had any change.
I have given birth to child on 21 April 2017 by surgery operation delivery, again I want to conceive baby and become pregnant I can conceive after 4 months of operation now.
I have always been suffered from irregular periods I took a consult from a doctor then it has been found that I have polycystic ovaries from the diagnosis the doctor suggested me a" oosure" tablet and a gynedol syrup but still I'am suffering from irregular periods. Now what should I do? I am just 17 years old now. Shall I be able to become pregnant? Can pcos be treated?
My mother 83 years has a open wound on her breast mammography cud not b done as she has a broken femur fnac suggests biopsy as no granuloma or atypical cells r seen because of her age She is very weak on antibiotics which casing ulcers in mouth vagina anus etc No pain in breast no discharge from nipples No nipples inverted what r the chances of having cancer shud we go for biopsy or leave it seeing her age please suggest a medicine to apply on her abscess so that the hole heals any antibiotics Worried please suggest.
Iam pregnant again after miscarriage lmp 7sep but scan show 5 week 6days 14mm gestational sac for little brown spotting continue even after taking progesterone injection what kind should take for good scan result bcoz next week also I have scan.
Hello, my wife wants me to give her oral sex every time we have sex. Is there any harm if I lick my wife's vagina ? Is there any harm ? Please advise. Thanks.
I want anal sex with my wife but she is not agree with that she says it gives her pain suggest me a cream which reduces the anal pain.
I have taken eova tablet on my 2 nd day of last period. On 9 th Day I have taken HCG. Injection. My last period has started on 29 th of August. Today I am feeling cramping on lower stomach like period pain. If period comes then can we take another course of eova?
My period date is cross around one month and I think that I am pregnant is you assist any medication process to check up and abort.
How to increase weight during pregnancy. Iam in my 13th week of pregnancy, till now I have not gained proper weight. Is this normal or do I need to consult regarding this issue.
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
My gf is 18. She takes krimson 35 for irregular periods as suggested by doctor. I had sex 14 Feb. And her dose got over on 2march. Usually the bleeding starts after the doses for 21 days is over. But today its 5 march. She dint had any periods yet. please help me. I ws wearing the protection too and I took it out before the cum too. BT still m bit afraid. What should I do.
Hi doctor am I full weak and stress body any time, not controlled some time mind, and my body not in adjust sex for my husband there is no feels for sex.
Lemon is a rich source of vitamin C. 1-2 tsp of juice everyday is helpful in conditions of mouth ulcers, pyorrhoea and other oral problems. It helps in absorption of iron in the body. Lemon juice along with honey can be taken in the morning to detoxify the body and work as a blood purifier.
Fresh lime water is the most refreshing low calorie summer drink.