Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArunaiYour feedback matters!
9 month running of my pregnancy. For few days I am suffering from cold & feel very weak. Does it harm my baby? What can I do. Suggest me.
I had unprotected sex and had ipill after that. And my periods haven't occur since then. Almost 1 month has passed. I did have pregnancy check and result was negative. So kindly help me with this.
My wife have abdominal pain during menstruation and it atleast persists for 2 days. please help me what should I do?
I have fatty liver and pcos. Now I am consulting an ayurvedic doctor. Now we are planning for a baby. But due to this pcos my period is irregular. Can you please suggest me suitable medicines to cure my pcos and get pregnant faster.
Hello, I am 25 years old. I do not get my periods regular. Sometimes I get it after two months. My normal menstruation cycle is 45-50 days. My last date was 7 sep. Still I did not get my periods. Having cramps sometime. Tell me what should I do.
How can a person be infected with STD like AIDS ? I want to know every case by which this can happen , by sex or anything else ?
Hello doctor. I am unmarried. My LMP was dec 31st 2014. I have 35 days cycle. I had intercourse on january 23rd 2015.So for safety i took mifepristone 200 mg(advised in pharmacy & friends). Till now i have not got my periods. Its almost 2 months now. But my UpT test done on march 3rd 2015 is negative.I am very anxious and stressed. Please tell me what should i do ?
Is it safe to have sex when your periods date is closer like 5 days and what all consequences will be there? Does these effects my periods like preponned period or postponed periods.
I am having a lot of hairfall, I am suffering from PCOS. How can i resolve hairfall and regrow them?
French Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System
If you still think that non-surgical hair replacement means wearing a wig, think again. Today’s techniques create a result that is far more subtle, far more comfortable, far more natural and fair easier to live with.
Non-surgical hair replacement involves applying a thin, light, transparent membrane to the scalp, which is infused; with human hair. This membrane; is then attached to the scalp and woven in with the existing hair, to create a very natural effect.
French Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System
Especially for new wearers, French Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System is the best choice. It is durable and invisible against skin.
It is very breathable due to thinning of French Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System, and is useful for those living in warm climate. The Poly sides and back make these hair skins for thinning hair easy to tape and clean. This men’s hair skin/hair patch/toupee/hair unit/hair system, for thinning hair look natural because of the graduated, bleach knot single hairline. These hair skins for thinning hair have durable double knots on the rest of the base. This wonderful type of hair skin/hair patch provides the customers with a high quality ultra thin skin of hair skin/hair patch that comes with a French lace made especially for the urban men.
Features of French Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System:
The base design has a soft lace front part,
A skin base with natural look and easy to tape, and with some durability.,
Reinforced threads are stitched to lace front for good contour and longer life span.,
Front hairline and top totally undetectable, Natural appearance, beautiful looking.,
The product has a 120% hair density with an average of 6 inches of hair length,
It has free style hair direction,
The curl and wave is the same 30 mm
Soft, feather light, breathable, durable, bleach knots on top and front makes undetectable,
Front hairline and top view, natural looking and beautiful appearance,
Transparent thin skin on sides and back make it easy to attach and clean.
He is getting married on 18th of this month n his wife's period date is from 15th so he want to postponed it to 20th! Is it possible?
I am a 29 years old female, I have taken I pill before with no side effects, however I took an I pill 3 weeks ago and ever since then have acne on my cheeks that just won't clear up with anything I do! please help.
I used to do full body workout 6 days a week which includes weighted squats and ab crunches also. Now I am trying to conceive since last two months but unable so I want to ask you that as I am working out regularly will it affect my chances of conceiving or is it safe to workout.
How can I prepare my lady sex partner, for doing sex? Are the previous activities like kissing, breast pressing sucking obvious? Can these previous activities make my sex partner like a whore?
Sex, which gives pleasure to most, can be painful for some. There are a lot of reasons such as allergic reactions or psychological reasons so as to why one may feel pain from sexual intercourse.
Symptoms of pain affect both and women equally.
Pain from sex in men can be caused due to following reasons:
- One of the most common cause of pain during sex is a tight foreskin.
- Inflammation of the prostate may cause difficulties such as pain during sex.
- Infections in the penile area such as thrush which results in the irritated skin cause pain during sex.
- Damage to the foreskin covering the penis may cause a sharp and stinging pain during sexual intercourse.
If the symptoms are exaggerated and persist then it is recommended to consult a medical professional. In the case of itchiness and unusual discharges from the genitals, an STI (sexually transmitted infection) test is carried out. Another common treatment is using lubricants during sex to get rid of the dryness that is causing the pain. In the case of allergic reactions, it is recommended to test the products before using them.
Pain from sex in women can be caused due to the following reasons:
- Infections such as genital herpes (a viral disorder) or gonorrhea (a bacterial disorder in the vaginal skin) can cause pain during sex.
- If the passage in the vagina is narrow then it can cause pain during sex.
- If the women have reached menopause it makes the vagina dry. This can cause modifications in hormones that restrict the vagina from being wet during sex and causes pain.
- Allergic reactions from latex used in condoms can cause irritation in the genital region that may cause pain.
I am 29yrs married 1 nd 1/2 yrs ago. Still irregular periods continues even aftr consulting govt doctors.
There are a variety of foods and concoctions that have been developed for our urban realities and to help us become more fit. Smoothies and juices are the latest craze that has been on the fitness scene for a few hours. There are many people who have taken to smoothies in place of a solid meal because this combines a variety of healthy ingredients so that one gets a wholesome meal which can also be had on the run. But there are many schools of thoughts regarding the efficacy and the health benefits of smoothies.
Are they really as healthy as they are said to be? Let us find out with this article!
- Protein: There is a good dose of protein in smoothies which comes from the large amount of fruit, vegetables and dairy as well as oats and other such elements that are used to create one. Protein is one of the main elements that come from smoothies and it also helps particularly after a workout or for those who are into sports.
- Dietary fibers: Because of the copious amounts of berries and other fruit that is used to create a smoothie, one can gain great amount of dietary fibers also. This helps in clearing out the toxins from the digestive tracts, which can further prevent the generation of kidney stones. Yet, there is something to be said for the ingestion of fresh fruit, which makes for even better levels of dietary fibers. So even if you are having smoothies, you must ensure that you also have plenty of fresh fruit.
- Probiotics: Curd based smoothies is one of the best things that one can have because of the number of probiotics that they contain. Curd contains a number of good bacteria which is very good for the digestive system as well as the metabolism. These good bacteria are called probiotics. This helps in stabilizing the metabolism and the digestive process, which can be very helpful especially for people who are suffering from chronic lifestyle diseases.
- Sugar: If one used sugar instead of jaggery or honey in the smoothie, then it is no better than having a can of coca cola. For this reason, one will need to replace sugar with other natural sweetness that will bring down the level of kilojoules or kilo calories. This will make the smoothie much more healthy so that one can have plenty of fruit without the sugar intake.
- Liquid content: Many people use juice as the liquid content. Yet, this is not always the best option. This contains a lot of sugar, even if it freshly pressed. So, one can substitute the same with water.
- Oats and cereal: You can toast oats and others cereal in order to line the parfait or the smoothie. This will also bring in plenty of protein as well as other vitamins. This kind of a smoothie makes for a crunchy taste even as it gives you a full meal which can be taken at least three times a day. But do check for allergies when it comes to oats and grains before you make such a smoothie. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am feeling burning and itching in my vagina and last night around 3 am it was more horrible I felt burning nd suddenly go for washroom and clean with dettol and dry cloth but the burning remain same I was going for koi also again and again and I miss my periods this month. My periods had come on 14 Feb but till now they didn't come.
Exercises like jogging give great benefits during the cold weather, provided they are done in the correct way. Jogging not only keeps you active throughout the day by increasing your energy level, but also helps you in maintaining your shape even if you consume some extra calories when the weather is relatively pleasant or colder than usual like it is during winters. Read on to find out the do’s and don’ts of jogging.
1. Wear thin and loosely woven clothing
Opt for clothes made of thin synthetic material while jogging. This is because this type of material is beneficial in absorbing the sweat from your body. Additionally, you can wear an outer layer of nylon, to ensure that you remain protected from the wind and precipitation, besides maintaining the heat balance of your body. Never wear cotton while jogging as it does not absorb sweat and leaves you with a wet feeling.
2. Cover your hands and feet properly
The heat possessed by your body escapes mostly through your hands and feet (as much as 30% of heat is released by them). So, make sure to cover your hands and feet with running gloves and socks during jogging when the cold is mild, and with mittens when the temperature further decreases. Wear wicking sock liners underneath your woollen socks to soak the moisture generated while running.
3. Maintain your regular fluids intake
Irrespective of the type of weather, your body loses fluids in the form of sweat while jogging. In addition to this, the chilly air of the winter increases the chances of dehydration. So, keep yourself hydrated during, before and after jogging by drinking enough water or sport drinks.
4. Warm up
It is necessary to stretch out a bit before jogging to wake up your tired muscles. So, before starting your daily jogging regime make sure that you get a bit of physical activity.
1. Stay in damp clothes
Getting wet from rain or sweat while jogging on a cold day, increases your chances of developing hypothermia by decreasing the body temperature further. Immediately change your clothes if they are wet and turn on your heater to warm yourself.
Never dress in a way that makes you feel warm and comfortable before starting to jog. This is going to make you feel warmer as your movements increase, and in turn results in more sweating or discomfort.
3. Forget to cover your head
It may be an astonishing fact, but your body actually loses 40% of its heat through the head. So, never make the mistake of leaving your head bare before stepping outside to jog in the winter. You can wear a hat, woollen cap or a scarf during this time to protect your head.
CAUTION: Jogging at a slower pace is a low impact exercise as compared to running. Research has shown that jogging at slow speed is better than running because of lower impact on foot, ankle, knee and hip joints. However if you have any medical conditions then you should discuss with your medical practitioner to know if jogging is safe for you.