Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Archana A Patil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Archana A PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 58 years old. Till my age of 40 I used to play badminton for around one to one and half hour daily. Now I am suffering from knee pain. Dr.diagnosed the same as Astio --arthritis's. If I walk for more than 2-3 KM I am getting severe pain in my knees. Please advise me the course of treatment.
I have lots of pain in legs and low energy in body weak ness, high blood pressure. Obesity weight 94 height 5.5. Taking telma 40 regular.
Physical intimacy between partners is one aspect, which is of utmost importance, therefore we need to focus on things which can boost it. Sexual health is as important as your overall physical and mental health. Just as how your heart health is impacted by what you eat, nutrition also plays an important role in your sexual health. A number of sexual health problems can, in fact, be remedied by simply eating right.
Here are a few types of food that can help enhance your sexual health.
- Foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids: Some fats such as Omega 3 Fatty acids are essential for your health. Such foods improve blood circulation and neurological functioning thereby aiding in improving sexual function. Foods rich in Omega 3 Faty acids include soybean oil, tuna or trout fish, walnuts and almonds.
- Foods that help you maintain your weight: Your weight plays an important role in self-image and libido. In many cases of obesity, losing weight has a direct impact on increasing libido and sexual functioning. Hence, food that is rich in fibre and low in fat content such as whole grains and leafy vegetables should be a part of your daily diet.
- Food that increases fertility: Vitamin C is essential for fertility, especially for men. It also helps increase the production of happy hormones and thus elevates moods. Thus increasing your vitamin C intake can help treat fertility problems. Fruits such as grapefruits, oranges and lemons are rich sources of vitamin C. Folic acid also plays an important role in increasing fertility. It improves sperm quality and reduces the pregnancy risks. Some foods that are rich in folic acid are broccoli, peas, lettuce. Beets and all kinds of nuts.
- Foods that increase sex drive: Apples are rich in polyphenols and antioxidants that stimulate blood flow to the genital area and aid in arousal. They also contain chemicals that increase lubricant production and hence make intercourse more enjoyable. Similarly, berries like strawberries and cherries and watermelons improve blood circulation and are a rich source of phytochemicals that enhance a person’s sex drive.
- Foods that increase sperm production: Zinc is one of the key nutrients involved in sperm production. Low levels of zinc can also affect a woman’s libido. Hence eating foods rich in zinc such as sesame seeds, whole grain bread, green leafy vegetables and brown rice can help boost libido and sperm production. One of the main reasons oysters are considered such a powerful aphrodisiac is because they are considered to be one of the richest sources of zinc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I have lower back pain because of blowjob how to solve it my age is 22. I have been doing this from 4 years 5 ago.
I am prescribed 20 mg of isotretinoin everyday. I am experiencing initial breakouts of acne all over. I wanted to asked that how long does this initial breakout last?
Knee pain or injuries are very common and have numerous causes. Knee pain can emerge from delicate tissue wounds like ligament sprains and muscle strains. Bone conditions like knee joint pain, Osgood Schlatters, and biomechanical dysfunction can also cause knee pain. Treatment can include basic knee mobilization techniques, taping, massages or knee strengthening exercises completely through a careful recovery method after knee replacement or reconstruction.
Physiotherapy can help you overcome the pain and increase your strength and flexibility. A physiotherapist can suggest you a number of treatments and also help you understand your issue and get you back to your everyday routine. Physiotherapists are said to be successful in getting rid of the source of the knee pain by diagnosing a cause. This includes tightness around the knee and treating it with stretching and exercises.
Following are some of the exercises a physiotherapist might generally recommend for knee pain:
- Hamstring stretch: Stretching keeps you flexible and increases your scope of movement, or how far you can move your joints in different directions. It additionally helps you reduce your chances of injuries and pain. Continuously warm up with a five minute walk first. Lie down when you are prepared to stretch your hamstring. Circle a bed sheet around your right foot, use the sheet to pull the leg up and hold for twenty seconds and then lower the leg. Repeat twice and switch legs.
- Calf stretch: Use a chair for balance. Bend your left leg. Step back with your right leg and gradually straighten it behind you. Press your left heel toward the floor. You should feel the stretch in the calf of your back leg. Hold for 20 seconds. Repeat twice and then switch legs.
- Straight leg raise: It helps build muscle strength to give support to the weak joints. Lie on the floor. Twist your left knee, foot on the floor. Keep the right leg straight, toes pointed up. Tighten your thigh muscles and raise your right leg.
- Quad set: With these, you don't raise your leg. Just tighten the thigh muscles, also called the quadriceps, of one leg at once. Begin by lying on the floor. Keep both legs on the ground, loose. Flex and hold the left leg tense for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Cushion squeeze: This move strengthens your legs from the inside so that they can support the knees. Lie on your back, both knees facing inwards. Place a cushion or a pillow between the knees. Press your knees together, squishing the cushion between them. Hold for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Heel raise: Stand tall and hold the back of a seat for support. Lift your heels off the ground and rise on the toes of both feet. Hold for three seconds. Gradually lower both heels to the ground. Do three sets of ten repetitions. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!