Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Archana JhawarYour feedback matters!
I have deviated septum. Nose blocked at night. I used otrivin. Any treatment available for this? Any home remedy. Or surgery is mandatory? What is the cost of surgery and effects of surgery? Thanks.
I am 40 years old I have throat infection for a long time and having frequent swatting and swelling glands on the neck. Please advise me what to do.
I am having maxillary sinus of cheek bones, so kindly tell me the solution as my cheek bones are getting inside. So kindly tell me the remedy.
Nazophen nasal drops is good for blocked nose, i am a technician in saudi here i am suffering blocked nose problem. I have dust allergy also doctor please can you help me. I need a good medicine for my problem please suggest.
In my neck near tonsil a white thing and when I swallow my split it painful and feels that there is somethings.
I am having cough, sore throat and body ache for 2 Days. What should I do? Prescribe me any medicine please.
I am 40 year old. I am suffering from hearing problem of right side ear at last 6 month. I have use some kind of sad drops etc but no result.
Iam 33 years old. Last 5years in my ears water is coming but some times it is not coming. Sometimes coming. Pls. Help.
Patients suffering from Microtia (left ear) Rt. Ear.ear severe Mixed Hearing loss Lt. Ear profound hearing loss So iske liye kya treatment hai.
Hi Feeling very fatigue and stress. Last week was very tiring making reports and presentation. Water intake was reduced. Having motions 2-3 times a day. Tight stomach. Boils are occurring on my forehead n neck. Today morning I had a soar throat, did ghargal use betadine. Could you please advice some medication for having proper motions. I feel if my motions are clear then my fatigue n stress problem can be solved.
Hi! I am 29 years old. I have a problem that my throat get dry when I sleep. I am suffering from this problem since 1 year. What to do?
I am 23 years old. I am having sinus problem and now I am getting pain from back side nerves of throat. What I have to do?
The nose for sure must be one organ that most people are unhappy about. Almost everybody has a complaint about the way the nose looks sharp, rounded, blunt, too short, too long, the list can be quite long. Now everyone with these complaints has a reason to cheer and that reason is rhinoplasty. Corrections of the nasal shape or rhinoplasty is one of the most common cosmetic procedures and is extremely common.
If you are unhappy with your nose, read on to know more and then decide if you want to go for it.
What is it?
It involves modifying the bones and the cartilage (in the upper and lower parts) of the nose to achieve desired and improved aesthetic results – narrowing it, heightening the bridge, refining the tip, removing bumps, etc. This correction is done either through an incision in the inside of the nose or the outside so that cartilage and bone can be manipulated to achieve the desired shape. Additional cartilage can be used either from the septum or the back of the ear or very rarely ribs to fill and make it longer.
There are some things to consider before going for a nose job
- Do it for the right reasons: Psychological disorders where people are obsessed with their appearance is not a reason for going under the knife. Then there will be another body part which is not perfect; it will just go on. A better-looking nose can definitely improve the appearance, but remember that perhaps that long pointed nose that you admire may not look good on your face.
- Set expectations: Talk to your surgeon about what will work best for you and have a detailed discussion. Else, you might have to go for a second surgery (what is known as secondary rhinoplasty, which is also quite common)! Remember that the result of the correction should be an improvement from what it was and not a perfect nose.
- Age: Skeletal development should be complete before going for a nose job. This means girls no younger than 17 to 18 and boys no younger than 18 should go for it. Although obsessing with looks starts quite young in life, wait for nature to run its complete course of growth before going for manual intervention.
- Cost: Done purely for cosmetic reasons, health insurance does not cover nose jobs, and prepare for the cost.
- Recovery: The first week after surgery, you would be using a nasal pack or a splint. There could also be facial swelling and discomfort and restrictions on going out in the sun, exercise, and contact sports. So, plan for it accordingly.
Have an open heart talk with your doctor about the entire procedure before going for it! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.