Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnujaYour feedback matters!
Our marriage date was 29th april 2018. My wife's last period date was 30 th april 2018. Still her period has not started. I was in doubt thats why I have tested with 'PREGA news kit. But result is negative. I can't understand what was the actual reason? If possible please suggest me.
Can you tell me any permanent cure for consptipation and acne related problem this problem also leads toh further problem like acidity and increase in weight problems? do tell me as soon as possibls.
Any specific home remedies to keep a fair glowing skin. Oily skin, tan on face, neck back, hands is seen. My lips are pale. Skin is getting dark day after day. And also suggest some best soaps, creams, cosmetics.
My wife is 30 Years old woman and she is having menstrual issue. It does not come on time. What we should do.
PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome is an endocrine disorder in women, in which the female hormones, progesterone and estrogen, are imbalanced. This imbalance leads to the formation of cysts (benign masses) in the ovaries. PCOS tends to affect your heart functions, fertility, menstrual cycle and appearance.
There are certain symptoms, which can be indicative of PCOS; these symptoms tend to begin as a woman's menstrual cycle starts. In certain cases, however, PCOS may also affect a woman in her mid age. PCOS can also cause excessive hair growth in unwanted places like above the upper lip,chin,arms and chest like a male.
The symptoms are:
- Increase in the production of male hormone, leads to development of male characteristics
- The size of the breasts may reduce
- The tone and the texture of the voice may change and become similar to a man's voice
- Hair may start to fall
- You may suffer from acne and pimple breakouts on your face
- It can lead to sudden weight gain
- It may affect a woman's fertility
- It may lead to pain in the pelvis
The causes of PCOS have not been accurately identified so far, but researchers suggest that the following factors might contribute to the onset of the condition.
- Lower inflammation levels: The white blood cells present in your body form resistance against infections through a response termed as inflammation. Women with lower inflammation levels are likelier to get PCOS as the decreased levels stimulate poly cystic ovaries, thereby, producing more androgens.
- Increased amount of insulin secretion: Women suffering from insulin resistance may get PCOS as their body is not able to effectively use this insulin, which results in increased insulin secretion by the pancreas. This, in turn, triggers more androgen (male sex hormone) production in the ovaries, making it difficult for the ovaries to ovulate.
- Genetic factor: If you have a family history of PCOS, it's highly probable that you may also get it as the disease is linked with your genes.
Diagnosis and Treatment: Once the condition is diagnosed, there are certain treatments, which are recommended for the patient. The condition in itself does not have a cure, but the symptoms can only be controlled.
Treatment for PCOS:
There is apparently no procedure to cure PCOS and improve fertility but the treatment is tailored as per the symptoms of the condition:
A lack of ovulation and menstrual cycles hinders the secretion of progesterone (a hormone preparing the uterus for pregnancy), thus hampering conception. In this case, the treatment is directed at maintaining a regular ovulation and menstrual cycle which can be fixed by consuming birth control pills. These pills comprise of both progestin and estrogen which aid to bring down androgen production.
PCOS along with insulin resistance warrants the use of certain medications such as metformin which are prescribed to enhance insulin sensitivity.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Mere shadi 9 April 18 ko huye h, shadi ke bad se mera weight bht zada ho gaya h please mujhe bataye me weight kaise km karu, abhi mere ovarian me cyst b aae h to me uske dawa b kha rahe hu,
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have acne on my face , back and shoulders and these acne leaves a permanent mark on skin. Condition of my back is really worse. It is full of dark scars. My age is 30 and I am married and trying to conceive.Please do help
Whenever we discuss about diseases, we have to discuss about food. Old generation india had a food culture, now we lost everything.
After we born in uterus, we started to eat from what our mother eats, after we die, we eaten by worms, fishes tress. If you didn't respect your annam (food, it will change the behaviour of cells and soon we become ill. Bcz cells generated from annam.
3 things never do with your food.
1. Never refuse food
2. Never avoid food
3. Once you say" no" then never eat the food.
- If somebody invite us for a lunch, we says no. If you already had food, then tell them" I had just now, we will definitely have some other time.
- If somebody invited and you didn't eat anything or you r hungry, still says" no"
- It's a irrespect of that annam, which your cells made.
- Don't ready the food on table before you sit. You should wait for food, food should not wait you.
- Same like, leave the table only after taken the food from table not before.
- Eat the food with only full satisfaction.(thrupthi)
- Always respect and thankful to who farm the food, cook the food, serve the food. Never irrespect them.
- Ayurveda says, we not only eat food through our mouth, but with our nose, eyes, etc. Thats why acharya's says never showcase or demo food. You are eating that food with your eyes and nose.
This things are more than enough to prevent you from diseases and being healthy. If you do not, then no matter what medicines you take, you will not cured anyway!