Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar BaruaYour feedback matters!
My teeth is born yellow. It is not teeth color it is my teeth bonn color. Please tell me how could possible my teeth become white.
Proper dental care can prevent heart attacks, heart blockages, asthma and COPD. This was stated by Padma Shri, Dr B C Roy & DST National Science Communication Awardee, Dr K K Aggarwal, President Heart Care Foundation of India and Honorary Secretary General IMA. Bacteria present in the gums have been linked to many diseases in the past.
Periodontal treatment should be included in prenatal care programs, as per a study in the Journal of Periodontology, which has shown that treating gum disease in pregnant women may prevent preterm birth.
The study has shown that while pregnant women, in whom the periodontal disease was treated, were no more likely to deliver their babies prematurely than women with no gum disease, those who did not get treatment had a nearly 90-fold increased risk of premature delivery.
Another study found that the more bacteria women with periodontal disease had in their gums during and after pregnancy, the more likely they were to deliver their infants prematurely.
I have a problem of bad breath, sometimes I suffer from constipation. After tooth brush bad breath still remains.
I am a 25 year old student suffering from mouth ulcers since 5 years I what your advise what should I do?
Wisdom tooth eruption most often leads to little pain and discomfort. If you suffer such problem, prefer to go to a dentist to know the position of the tooth. They are mostly tilted or remain inside. They never help in chewing. So we suggest to extract it to prevent any damage to the adjacent tooth due to it.
Sir, my front teeth are not properly attached, they are back and forth with respect to each other (by birth as I think) and they are yellowish coloured. I brush it two times a day but it does not disappearing and my jaws are perfect and I have no disease of teeth. I asked this question because I am going in defence line through NDA. Thats why it is very necessary to have every body part perfect. So is there any solution for this sir? Pls tell me.
I hav removed my wisdom teeth now bit pain is there but better than earlier what care should I have to take care till I feel better doctor say your mouth will swelling from 2 row what can I do to prevent this.
I have stains in my teeth. My front two lower teeth have gaps. This is due to the scaling. Is there any way to close teeth gaps? Can I brighten my teeth by any way other than scaling?
I have pimples all over my face and im not able to get rid of it since 2 years from now. I take good care of my dental health, use clean towels and pillow covers, had decreased the intake of oily foods but its showing only less improvement. Please help me to get rid of it.
I often suffer from mouth ulcer. How to get rid of it? what kind of vegetable or fruit should I take?
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.