Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Kumar Barua
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar BaruaYour feedback matters!
Hi anvesh 26 years old. I'm under going dental treatment they attached braces. It has been two years. I brush couple of times yet my teeth started turning lite yellow. Due to braces attached even if I brush couple of times its difficult to brush and maintain my teeth. Help out.
Tartar in teeth and gingivitis in the initial level. Since 4 days my lower two teeth are aching a little. What could be the possible reason? If I don't clean the tartar will it pose some problems in the future for gingivitis?
I am 16 years old boy. I am frequently suffering from mouth ulcers. I had many types of ointments and even gels but it showed zilch improvement. Can I get any other way to cure?
Hello sir, Mera ek problem hai ki maye jab thuk fakta hoo khabhi kabhi khoon atta hai. Par koi khashi vagera ya pain aisa kuch nahi cough se nahi normally thuk se. Yeh samajhme atta hai jab maye biri smoke karta hoo. Mujhe ek doctor suggest kiya ki aap biri math piyo aur teekha mat khao. Maine kiya tooh kuch dino bad phir wahi problem par maine biri nahi piya phirbhi. Too sir please aap kuch suggest kigiya koi medicine.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.