Find numerous IVF Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find IVF Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best IVF Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amol Naik
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Infertility
In Vitro Fertilization (Ivf) Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Sperm Donor Program
Natural Cycle Ivf Treatment
Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
Artificial Insemination Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Egg Donation Procedure
Treating Disorders of The Unborn Child
Fertilisation In Vitro - Embryo Transfer (Ivf - Et
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (Icsi) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amol NaikYour feedback matters!
My frozen embryo transfered on 06.09.17 and also stem cell infusion on 20.08.17 and first beta HCG report is 220 on 19.09.17 and second HCG report is 3880 on 25.09.17. But today it is being bleeding at 10.00. After consulting my doctor advised me injection IVF C 5000. Now when I again test HCG report is 28860 and in USG report two gestational sac is seen and saw twin pregnancy .but doctor say it is bad result and will be abort. What should I be do.
I got married on nov and have sex without precaution form nov but my wife is not getting pregnant I showed her to gain ahe did some test of my wife and mine all test are normal she told us to have ultrasound in that some black picture seen in ovaries then she told us that my wife is suffering from pcos she told my wife to have medicine like chirocyst twice a day metadoze ipsr 500 twice a day and fol 123 one a day. My wife is having medicine from 1 month but she is not getting pregnant still what to do any exercise or anything else please tell me.
Today (3rd March) is my first bleeding day of periods. My bleeding day only three (3) days. Which day baby conceive in menstruation cycle.
Today my follicle was 21mm but doctor has see multiple endometrium polys during the scanning and on monday is my 1st cycle of iui so is there success rate of conceiving.
My wife is 27 years old she went under went D&C for the removal polyp, Again after 18 months the Polyp was seen in scanning & Immediately we went for hysteroscopy surgery but after 2 months again Polyp was seen in scanning. I request you for the that how we can avoid this polyp recurrence & and how we can plan for Pregnancy conceiving. Me & my wife are suffering a lot please help us.
Also known as tubal sterilization, tubectomy is a permanent method of contraception in women. It is a surgical procedure in which a portion of the fallopian tubes are blocked to prevent an egg that is released from the ovaries, from reaching the uterus. In case an egg is present in the uterus, it carries with it the risk of fertilization, thus, can lead to pregnancy. Sometimes the patient may change her decision and ask for a reversal of the process. However, it should also be kept in mind that the surgery is a complex one. The results are often not guaranteed.
- Tubectomy refers to cutting or blocking a small portion of the fallopian tubes that prevent the released eggs from reaching the uterus.
- The surgeon reaches to the fallopian tubes by cutting open a portion of the abdomen in case of an open surgery.
- Laparoscopic techniques are also available to conduct the surgery.
- The fallopian tubes are blocked by an artificial clip to prevent the passage of eggs.
Are there any risk factors involved?
- Tubectomy may create a number of health complications in the long run.
- Tubectomy is not advised for patients who have previously undergone abdominal surgeries.
- Major risks of injury such as perforation surrounding blood vessels, internal haemorrhage or a severely life-threatening situation such as ectopic pregnancy may occur later on. Ectopic pregnancy is when fertilization and implantation occur within the fallopian tube instead of the uterus.
- Tubectomy is even more challenging than vasectomy and has higher chance of giving rise to health complications.
Although the procedure is complex, it has a few advantages as well. Minimally-invasive surgeries help in quicker recoveries. It is almost 99% effective as a measure of birth control and thus provides a permanent solution. This surgery can even be done immediately after delivery. Sometimes, in rural areas, family welfare departments, government hospitals and primary health care centres offer free surgery and care to aid and educate about family planning.