Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Amol MhatreYour feedback matters!
Sir my mom cannot eat something cold or hot even sometimes air create pain in her teeth but not suffering from cavity she consult some doctors here but not get relief
I got an RCT done recently after which I had cavities in two more teeth one required a rct but I got a temporary filling done and post pined the procedure for 3 weeks and the other being last teeth in my upper jaw just required a filling. Both got done at the same time. Just after a day I started experiencing extreme sensitivity in both the teeth. I went for a follow up and this was treated with binding solution and curing to reduce sensitivity and a toothpaste was prescribed. It has not helped much ,now I feel sensitivity in many other places as well including teeth surrounding the teeth which had rct. What should I do.
Hi I am krishna I am 38 years old I got much problem with my teeth as of lost nearly 6 of them so please give a nice sugg so that I can get out of them.
I have geographic tongue and fissures which makes me uncomfortable for past 6 years. Is there any remedy to that. Even tired zinc and vitamin tables. No use.
How to get rid of bad smell from mouth .even I am brushing daily perfectly. The yellow color spit (pasaru in yellow color) does not coming from mouth and that leading to bad smell. What can I do now to get bad smell from mouth.
3 primary causes of tooth cavity you shouldn't ignore!
Permanently damaged regions on the enamel of the teeth that later develop into holes or openings are known as cavities. They are a common dental problem and can affect people belonging to all age groups. If left untreated, they can lead to infection, severe toothache, and even tooth loss.
Cavities can be caused due to a number of factors. Some of those factors are discussed below-
1. Bacterial action
Cavities can be caused due to tooth decay by the action of bacteria. Bacteria are naturally found in the mouth and they thrive on food and drinks that contain sugar. If the sugar is not cleaned off the teeth, bacteria can react with it to produce acids. This results in the formation of bacterial plaque that sticks to the teeth, resulting in cavities.
2. Frequent snacking
Eating too frequently can result in the formation of cavities as more food intake means more bacteria and bacterial plaque contain harmful acids. These acids remove the mineral content in the hard surface of the tooth. This erosion can lead to cavities and expose the tooth to decay.
3. Unclean tooth
If the tooth is not cleaned well and regularly using good brushing and flossing techniques, cavities can occur more frequently. Unclean teeth are exposed to the risk of cavities more than healthy and clean teeth. In fact, unclean teeth can pose a serious threat to the inner layers of your teeth as well as make the bacterial action more frequent and dangerous.
Related Tip: 5 Natural Ways to Never Let Your TEETH Turn Yellow!
I have the problem in my tooth. Every time when I brush the blood comes .I have the problem for past 1 month. I don't know how to take care of it.
Hello doctor myself sunny. I am 30 year old man. I have so much sore in my mouth what should I do. Please help me.
I have very bad breath. My teeth are yellow always. How can I get rid of that. please suggest me how get my teeth white. Plzzzzzzz help me.
Dear sir , I am 46 years male suffering from anxiety and depression since two three years , on psychiatric medication but no improvement , having main problem is tension headache and loss of appetite , a little tension gives me headache and this headache problem is since 15-20 years , when happy , no tension , no headache , when I busy with work no headache observed but when I remember headache starts , now a days due to anxiety I am suffering from loss of appetite can not eat even a single roti , dryness in mouth please help me to solve my problem , please suggest exercise , natural cure for my issue , taking medicines since two years but no improvement.
Fact: Scaling removes tartar and keeps teeth and gums healthy. Scaling and deep cleaning of gums prevent the problem of bad breath and bleeding gums. Thus, scaling is beneficial for teeth and gums. One should get professional cleaning done by a dentist with a proper ultrasonic scaler. Also, getting extensive scaling (more than required) done is harmful.
Myth 2: Only sugar causes cavities
Fact: Cavities occur when bacteria produce acids in the mouth. The process can begin by any carbohydrate that you consume. That includes sugar, fruits, vegetables, rice and bread. To reduce chances of tooth decay, one should not only practice good dental care but also limit the intake of acidic products.
Myth 3: Teeth whitening is harmful as it damages enamel
Fact: Technique like zoom whitening works by exfoliating stains from one's teeth to lighten them and bring back their natural colour. It is the simplest and safest procedure as a product is used by dentists that is devoid of bleaching agents and chemicals.
Myth 4: Brushing your bleeding gums is bad
Fact: Brushing is not only good on teeth, but also on your gums and tongue. Brushing these areas helps get rid of plaque which is what causes inflammation and eventually gum disease. One should not brush too hard if they have sensitive gums. One must not use a hard toothbrush on bleeding gums.
Myth 5: Using sugarless chewing gum after meal can replace brushing
Fact: Nothing can replace proper brushing technique. And in case you want to use sugarless chewing gum do not chew it for more than 10 minutes.
Why teeth crowding in anterior position? And how we can take care of oral cavity? What are the steps to prepare complete denture?
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.