Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Amit DhankeeYour feedback matters!
What is solution for kidney stone in modern days, how to remove this I am 7-8 kidney stone in present time.
If you have herpes, you can also have cold and cough because of it? Are they related? Does syphilis gonnrhea and chlamydia have also effects on immune system weakening?
I am 27 years age and in my lower last teeth has infected and after that half of the part tilted and take triangular shape. Doctor told me need to remove akal jaad and do RCT. Is it fine or how much max amount charged for this treatment.
I am suffering from diabetes, high pressure. My USG report shows that I am having fatty liver, bulky uterus, chronic kidney disease. Inspite of doing exercise, my stomach looks as if I am pregnant. Pls help me by giving remedy. Thanks.
I have so many pimples on my face, I used some Pimple removing cream but didn't saw any change. So now what I have to do?
Why is my shoulder pain every day please say me doctor I am feeling very painful I don't no why pain my shoulder.
I have a slip disk problem. My lower back pains regularly. I cannot bend much. Is it curable. Can physiotherapy helps. Pls suggest.
Why I cannot push my penis into the vagina. This is my first time. And it is not taking the full erection. What are remedies.
Mein 29 years old ki hu, mera weight 53 kg hai and height 4.11 hai. mujhe bas apna tummy kam karna hai. please help me.
I got a pimple on my cheek and I tried alot to get rigged of it but the pimple is not getting reduce. Can you please tel me the way to take off the pimple 4m my check.
My questions is I have allergy of sun light . As it's effect causes irritation of ear full face also hands skin . My pelvic part also have some rashes when it rubb or wash it turns into red colour and start paining. How to cure from it?
I feel I am suffering from depression. And I feel it has been converted into Bipolar. I searched online many times. And what I have concluded about myself is it is really a Biplor. Can you please any tell me How much does it cost?
I am 26 years old I have headache from 2 months I need treatment because I am in critical situation.
I want to develop my mussels to take any medicines without any side effect please advise me to which medicine is useful for us to developed my mussels and weight.
I HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION MANY TIMES; NOREPLYHOMEO MEDICINE REQUIRED FOR INSOMNIA TOSLEEP SOUNDLY FOR 6-8 HOURScmkr27@yahoo. Com.
I have a allergic kind of itching on Legs. I think it is may be because of the Issue of allergy of Inners or because of sweating there. It's is kind of reddish and skin is removed between leg Junction. Suggest some Medicine for this.
Stress is very common these days due to the busy modern lifestyle and can cause symptoms of disorders of the mind. There are certain signs that foretell an impending mental problem, these signs should be taken seriously and a mental health professional should be consulted.
Some of these signs that indicate that you should go for a mental health checkup include:
1. Appetite disorder - Appetite problems such as loss of appetite or overeating may indicate mental problems. Moreover, eating foods excess in fat and sugar can indicate signs of stress.
2. Difficulties in interpersonal communication - Progressive reduction in interaction with people to no communication at all indicates signs of stress and a mental health professional should be consulted in this case.
3. Insomnia - Significant modifications in sleeping patterns or not being able to sleep due to stress for a long duration of time need to be addressed as they can result in complications.
4. Overactive mind - The overactive mind is a cause of anxiety where the mind is always thinking and thoughts race through causing anxiety and an inability to relax. A normally active mind is healthy but an overactive mind which can't seem to relax for extended periods of time should be looked into.
5. Lack of interest in activities - Showing symptoms were once fun activities seem worrisome and fearful can indicate signs of mental disorders.
6. Emotional distress causing problems at work and home - Inability to focus at work or everyday activities due to emotional stress can result in depression. Thus, symptoms such as these should be diagnosed at the earliest to prevent complications.