Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit DaivYour feedback matters!
I have got black spots on my teeth. What it would be? How can I remove it naturally? Some are gone already but some are there still.
I am brush my teeth two time a day. But my teeth get yellowish, how to get ride from yellow teeth? Please answer someone.
What are the time period of dental implant? My doc told me its take one and a half month to two month ?
I am 23 year old. My upper lateral tooth was grown tilt and more inclined towards the mouth (not in perfect place) which makes a small gap between upper central and canine .Now it problems me to eat from the right side. So a doctor told me to extract the tooth and after extraction it will correct overlapping of upper central tooth and fills the small gap between the upper central and canine on naturally .i want to know after the extraction of tooth will it impose any effect on my face structure as there are rumors that it will make wrinkles on face at young.
Two or three days before. I was brushing my tooth. And spit it up. But with the spit there is something. I noticed it. And that is bloody coughing (bloody mucus) came out with my spit. Please tell me is that any serious thing happen to me or this is normal? Where itbis come from and why? And that is not my gum problem. My gums and teeth are all fine. So what is this?
My one teeth is pain I consult doctor he Said some infection in your teeth and doing treatment. Its possible again that problem come my teeth? How can protect my teeth in infection? Which tooth paste poract my teeth in infection?
Hai Dr, am having severe pain on my wisdom teeth which already permanently filled. Still am having pain at nyt n sometimes at day tym too. One week continuously I had dolo. But still pain. Dr. said no root canal option effective n wait till pain get worse. When Dr. check with his tooth stick n beat on my teeth I didn't feel any pain. That is y he said to wait. But I can't sleep .becoz of painam female ,31 yrs Hope reply soon.
Pan masala chewing I can't open my mouth how I open my mouth my voice is also changed. please tell what to do.?
I am 36years female my teeth gone in accident when I'm 12years of age so I fixed duplicate teeth at the age of 18years since from 10years skin is growing on my front duplicate teeth every time I'm removing but again it is regrowing give solution.
How I increase my body n weight. I want my body healthy n average. And also I wanna wear wire on my teeth. So please tell me discount amount of my body n also my teeth. I want my teeth clear in 3 months.
My Daughter is 3.5 year old. But most of the teeth have cavity, some of them got damaged from sides also. Please suggest what we should do in his case.
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.