Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit V. GhargeYour feedback matters!
I want to check my full body I have some problems like osteoporosis, lack of calcium, my frequency of loo is 3 times a minimum, even I have to go to pee many times is it because of lack of calcium? what type of medical check up should I undergo? my age is 27 but i'm feeling like 50 years old I have been taking cal mag d (away) n daily supplement from away sine 5 month s but im not recovering please suggest me some good medicines I want to work out but I can't.
For all the patients battling high blood pressure and blockages, we present to you a 2 minute recipe : “Flaxseed tea “ that would not just help you control the levels of bad cholesterol and promote good cholesterol but also refresh you.
I am masturbating from last 12 year now I feek sexual weakness and also general weakness. Also my ejaculation time is low and penis is 4.5 inch while having sex. What is possible to hill these problem and getting better sex and general health? If it is possible then suggest me some homeopathy medicine for overall effect on diseases?
Sir, my age is 23 years weight is 75 height 5 ft 6 inch I am suffering from pimples from 8 years but now pimples marks has been left on my face which give dark complication on face but now no new pimples arises. But marks are their on face. Which look bad. please suggest me some medicine remedies so that I can overcome from this problem.
I'm 25 year old guy I had a genital warts on my penis it has been removed from dermatologist by doing RF but now I again I have warts on my penis is i'm affected to std and how should I get rid of warts is there any ointment or any other medicine?
My daughter has recurrent ear infections, and the specialist wants to take out her tonsils and adenoids. I cannot see what connection there is between the tonsils and the ears. Is the specialist right? Should my daughter have the operation?
My hands looks very dull, black and dry. I use moisturizer and wash daily. My colour is fair but hand's colour is black.
I have some acne spot on my face. It look so disquasting. What can I do. Please give me fast relief suggestion.
While it is true that all our egos need some boosting from time to time, constantly nursing it to feel too proud about oneself and being too self-indulgent does not help. In plain words, that is what a narcissist does. The term finds its roots in Greek mythology where Narcissus was so absorbed with himself. This gradually got converted to Narcissism to indicate people (who, like him) became too self-obsessed.
By definition, it is applied to people who have a long-term pattern of grandiosity above themselves, either in fantasy or in actual behaviour. They constantly seek admiration, are too self-indulgent, and have a great degree of apathy towards almost everybody else.
The following are some traits that are usually found in people with this personality.
- They are preoccupied with fantasies where they see themselves with unlimited power, beauty, success, and brilliance.
- Have a false perception of superiority and do not associate with most people
- Completely lack apathy and do not usually connect with the feelings of people around them
- Have a grandiose opinion about themselves and think they are super-important in the lives of everybody around them
- Expect appreciation and praise, even if not worthy of it
- Think of themselves as special and unique
- Are considered arrogant and haughty by most people who associate with them
- Constantly seeks admiration and compliments
- Prone to exploiting relationships
- Enjoy flattery
- Inability to accept even small rejections
- Inability to take criticism
- Deep hidden feeling of insecurity and low self-esteem
- Can be very defensive and try to prove their point
- Fear of humiliation
- Very vulnerable, especially to rejections, humiliations
- Get enraged without specific reason to feel better and put down the other person
- If someone contradicts their view point, there could be major argument and even physical assault
- A combination of these features usually causes problems in relationships and friendships and affects their overall personal and professional lives. It is more common in males, and tends to decrease with age.
While initially narcissist may come across as extremely confident personalities, slowly it comes across as much more than that. While they do feel confident, at times, the confidence may not be true. It is just that feeling of self-importance which makes them to believe that what they are doing is right.
Causes: While there is no single cause leading to someone developing this personality, a combination of genetic, social, and psychological factors leads to this condition. Excessive pampering and/or criticism also can lead to this.
Treatment: This usually requires long-term counselling with people who are trained in handling such cases. They need to become less self-indulgent and more empathetic towards others, which takes time, but is not impossible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.