Doctor in Swarna Child Development Center
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Personality Disorder
Substance Addiction Management
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Swarna Child Development CenterYour feedback matters!
Actually im feeling anxiety and self depressed. Feels like something is bothering in subconscious mind. Fog feeling in head. Less motivated. Bothering about unwanted thoughts. Lost interest to study. have poor memory now. Feeling like not living present. Its been since a year. Please help me.
I Think I'm suffering from depression coz sometimes my brain is very heavy and in sleep I cant move my hands and body something hits my mind and makes me feel very uncomfortable things near me are very heavy and I have sweating I hear some voice during this process After 3to5 mins I get Totl ok but in this I Cant move my entire body I feel depressed.
Actually during exams my stress level goes up and I can't focus on anything. Because of that it affects my health too. Please do suggest so I can get good grades in my study.
Hello docs. I am suffering from moderate anxiety, panic attacks, and depression from 10 years. Currently I am not taking any meds at all. Please advise me good meds to control this. And anxiety gets high after Exercise. Is that any connection with them? I have also less interest in daily activities. Always feeling fatigued and lethargic, moderate sugar craving too. Advice me some good meds to control these all.
Helo. Doctor. My self paramjit I belong to india lives in punjab. Problem. I think am suffering of depression. I always think bad thing. I dnt take proper sleep. sometimes I think about suicide. I dnt know what is happening to me. please help me. Tell me what is this. Call me please <mobile> I am looking for indian doctor.
Hello sir my name is ambun trivedi. And I am suffering from depression and I am always be in tension. Whole day I am thinking.
Hi I am Age 33 Sex male heights 5/6 Weight 70 kg My problem is that I am addicted of some substance drugs I used it via injection in veins My both hand become swallow n painful. I want to come out from this drug n want to live a healthy n stress free life. Is any treatment for that? Or any centres from where I can seek help please help.
As people grow older, they age physically as well as mentally. Just as they become more susceptible to conditions such as arthritis, their risk of mental illnesses also increases. It is also important to note that physical ailments influence mental ailments. Thus, arthritis may not only be a problem in itself but may cause mental disorders as well.
Some of the most common psychological problems that affect the elderly are:
- Depression: Depression can affect people of all ages but the elderly have a higher risk of suffering from it. The symptoms and effects of this condition vary from person to person. These include feeling sad constantly, tiredness and lack of energy, lack of self-worth, unexplained weight loss or weight gain, insomnia and reduced appetite. This may be caused as a side effect of certain medications or treatment, as a result of frustrations caused by other physical ailments or just an effect of age.
- Memory Problems: As people get older, their memory weakens. Many lose their long-term memory skills. They may also lose their short-term memory. This is not the same as being forgetful. Characteristic symptoms of amnesia include confusion, memory loss, inability to recognize people, etc. Amnesia may be caused by a number of factors including trauma to the head, brain damage or psychological factors such as PTSD.
- Dementia: Dementia is characterized by the person’s mental inability to function normally. This could be in the form of random mood swings, apathy, confusion, changes in short-term memory or failed sense of direction. Dementia is typically caused by the death of brain cells due to tumors, infections, lack of oxygen, lack of nutrition etc. Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, vascular dementia and frontotemporal dementia are all forms of dementia.
- Alzheimer’s Disease: This is a kind of dementia as well. In such cases, the patient loses memory of where they are and believe themselves to be in another place and time zone. The patient may not be able to rationalize things happening around him and may be unable to recognize their own family members. This is a neurodegenerative disease that involves shrinkage of the brain cells. It may be genetic. Alzheimer’s can be treated and managed but it cannot be cured.
- Insomnia: Insomnia can be classified as a physical and mental ailment. It is characterized by the inability to sleep well at night. Some of the noticeable symptoms include tossing and turning for hours in bed before going to sleep, waking up frequently at night, waking up earlier than planned and falling asleep during the day. Insomnia in the elderly is typically caused by stress and anxiety. It may also be the result of certain types of medication.