Treatment of Scalp Reduction
Prp Hair Transplant
Prp Hair Transplantation
Acell Matrix Hair Transplantation Procedure
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Alopecia Areata Treatment
Laser Hair Removal - Face
Laser Therapy Treatment
Anti Ageing Treatment
Androgenetic Alopecia Treatment
Laser Hair Removal
Strip Method Procedure
Hair Restoration Techniques
Biofibre Hair Implant
Partial Hair Additions Procedure
Stem Cell Therapy
Brow Lift Procedure
Laser Hair Reduction
Human Hair Wig Placement Technique
Patient Review Highlights
Loss of hair can have adverse effects on your physical as well as mental health. Not only does hair loss affect your self-esteem or appeal, it also hints at an underlying health problem. There could be many reasons for the loss of hair. ‘Alopecia areata’ is a condition wherein sudden loss of hair begins with one or more circular bald patches that might or might not overlap.
Some of the common cosmetic treatments for hair loss include:
- Hair Grafting or Transplant: Hair transplant or grafting is a procedure that uses surgery to move hair follicles from one spot in the body to another and is mainly used to treat male pattern baldness. The transplantations are carried out in outpatient form, with local anesthesia and mild sedation. Harvesting of hair follicles is done using various methods, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Some of the common harvesting techniques are:
- Strip Harvesting: A strip of skin from the scalp or from any other spot where there is good growth of hair is harvested by the surgeon.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): Follicular Unit Extraction is a procedure which involves the singular extraction of each hair follicle without any removal of strip of tissue.
- Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT): Follicular Unit Transplant involves the removal of a small strip of tissue from the rear part of the head. The donor hair follicles would be extracted from this strip.
- Robotic Hair Restoration: The devices associated with Robotic Hair Restoration utilize robotic arms and cameras to provide assistance to the surgeon during the FUE procedure.
- Scalp Reduction: This cosmetic procedure involves removal of skin (non-hair-bearing) from the scalp, which ensures that the remaining skin (hair-bearing) can be extended to the area that it is capable of covering the bald spots on the head. This procedure is effective in covering bald areas on the back as well as top of the head. However, it is not favourable for the hairline in the frontal areas of the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi, I'm 34 years old, I'm unmarried and I'm suffering from white hairs and wrinkles on around the eyes. I always feels depressed and tensed. Always thinking for career and something else. Can you please suggest me.
Im taking proper protein diet and I don't have any drinking or smoking issue ,I exercise daily and regularly, My concern is I used to apply hair gel everyday before going to work and i'll wash that off during night time. And during the next day i'll wash my hair again before applying gel for better outlook. Is it ok to take head bath twice a day and applying gel? Note: I don't go to sleep with hair gel. Hair gel - Schwarzkopf Osis - Good brand Shampoo - well SP.
I am 22 years old. My hairline above my forehead has started getting curved. It is not straight as it used to be 2 years ago. I think its heredity as my father has also started loosing hairs at the same age. Do I need hair transplant? What is the total cost of it and I am living in delhi so where should I consult?
I have severe hair fall like baldness on top of mf my head. I feel fatigue and and weakness in my body and joints. Can I take evening Primrose oil capsule for skin and hair fall. Also my skin get soo dry and rough. Please help me.
Hello mam/sir I am losing my hairs I do all things and in 3months no results were come. Can I take amway nutrilite skin hairs & nails capsules?
I'm 35 years old I have 2 years 8 months baby. I have hair fall problem my hair dropping to much like bunches lm shocked to c that I hadrely have hair in my head. When I just brush or rool my fingers I find tons of tons of hair in my hand. Even in my pregnancy I never had this problem. All of sudden I'm.loosing so much hair it's gone so tin. And dandruff to much it's killing me. So wounded I feel when I scratch my hair. I went to Dr. batra. Wast of money no use. How will I stop my hair fall and get rid of this dandruff. please help me I hardly have time to look after me. Taking care of others.
I'm a50 year old female. I'm having thyroid from 8 years and is in control. I'm using 1 tablet of Eltroxin 50 mg daily. Now I'm facing the problem of hair loss and vey thirsty even now in winter and drinking more water. Why this type of problem I'm facing in winter also? Please give me reply. Thanking you.
I am 26 years female. I have thyroid problem from past 10 years. But now a days my hair is turn to very dry. What should I do? Suggest me a doctor.
Sir mere hair bahut halke ho chuke or quantity wise bhi bahut kam ho gaye karib 1.5 -2 sal phele mere Baal thick or quantity me bahut badiya the .mujhe 1- 1.5 sal phele mere hair me white sa powder sa jhadta tha jab hath hair me marta sayad dandruff hi hoga. Jisme khujli bhi hoti thi .us sabke doran mene tarah tarah k shampoo or oil try kiye dandruff bhi khatam hogaya or khujli bhi but hair ab bahut halke se or bahut kam quantity me reh gaye h Sir kuch advice ho toh please jarur de Age -23.
I have cutt my hair of underarm and underwear portion first time with blade before I use shaving machine but form this both I get red skin and some time itching please suggest me what should I use to cutt the hair and to avoid this problem.
Hi I bit worried by daughter is 10 years. She has got few grey hairs at so early age. Can this be treated is there a oil which can be used. She also has dandruff. I hve been using coconut oil with curry leaves however, there has been no result. Pls help me.
Hair today, gone tomorrow. That might be your condition if you are not taking care of your hair properly. There are a lot of things you do almost daily that are adversely impacting your hair health. You might not even be aware of the damage you are doing to your tresses by indulging these activities:
- Poor hair habits - Your hair becomes weak and fragile when it is damaged. Poor hair care habits can lead to breakage of hair such as excessive heat styling, chemical hair coloring, and bleaching. These add a lot of stress to hair, weakens your hair's elasticity and lead to breakage, thinning of hair and severe hair damage.
- Shorter hair growth cycle - The hair growth cycle is constantly in rotation and your hair is never in the same phase of the cycle. There is a phase of hair growth cycle when the hair becomes dormant until the cycle repeats. This resting phase of hair growth cycle may last much longer sometimes.
- Dry and brittle hair - It's possible for your natural hair to break off as quickly as it grows, appearing as if your hair is no longer growing. Moisturizing your natural hair is important because of its inability to produce a natural oil that covers the entire scalp. Co-washing the hair or using hot oil treatments, sulfate-free shampoos and adopting healthy hair regimens can keep your natural hair moisturized and prevent it from breaking.
- Poor diet - Your hair needs proper vitamins, minerals and nutrients in order to thrive and eating foods rich in nutritional value like fish, nuts, green leafy vegetables will help your hair grow healthier. You can also add multivitamins to your diet containing vitamin a and zinc which functions to strengthen hair, nourish hair follicles, promote healthy scalp and minimize shedding.