Doctor in Shree Hospital - Vashi
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Shree Hospital - VashiYour feedback matters!
For most us tattoos are a form of expressing their personalities. However, the things you identify with, in your teens may not be something you want to be associated with as you grow older. In some cases, a tattoo may not come out as you imagined it to be and this may leave you with a permanent adornment that you don’t like. Thankfully, though tattoos are permanent, it is possible to remove them. As with getting a tattoo in the first place, removing it is not as simple as it sounds and can be quite painful.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before opting to remove a tattoo.
- Complete removal is not guaranteed: Not all tattoos are the same, the deeper tattoo ink is injected into the skin, the harder it is to remove. In many cases, tattoo removal may leave behind a faint shadow of the tattoo or cause permanent scarring.
- How you got your tattoo made affects its removal: Professional tattoo artists have a steady hand and inject ink at the same depth, unlike amateurs who inject ink at varying depths. Thus removing a professional tattoo is easier than removing one made by an amateur.
- It is painful: As when getting a tattoo made, removing it is also painful. The amount of pain felt depends largely on the location of the tattoo. In the case of laser treatment, this can be described as the feeling of having an elastic band repeatedly strike the skin. You could ask for local anesthesia or a numbing cream to be applied before starting the procedure to reduce the pain.
- Multiple sessions are required: On an average 6-10 sessions are required to remove a tattoo. However, the actual number of sessions depends on a number of factors including the location of your tattoo, the number of colors in it etc. you will also need to wait at least 6 weeks between sessions to reduce the risk of side effects.
- There are side effects: Some of the side effects you may notice after a tattoo removal session are blistering of the skin, bleeding, redness or darkening of the skin and inflammation of the tattooed area. These are temporary and should subside in a few weeks. However, darkening or lightening of the skin can last for up to a year. Scarring, burns and textural changes to the skin are other potential side effects. These can often be permanent.
I want to get rid of a tattoo which is on my right forearm. Is laser treatment safe and how much it would cost me.
I have skin problem which makes me very irritable as it itches a lot. It has been years and I have tried many doctors bu couldn't get rid of it. Is it completely curable or not?
Recently I saw that white hairs are developing on my head. My age is 30. And I am going to get marry. Is this premature greying of hairs? I have never taken care of my hairs due to studies. What should I do to not have further white hairs? What food should I take or what homemade things should I apply ony hairs? Is neem used for this purpose? What can I do get back my black hairs? Please help me.
Hi I am just fed up of my tanned skin so please give some info regarding how to get a complete fair skin.
Hi, I an suffering from melasma, I apply melalumin in the day and melano tx cream before going to bed but it makes my skin too dry. Can I apply boroline on my face and then these creams?
Hi doctors, my sister son is affected by skin disease for last three days, red spot spreading all over his body and his tongue has too and blood coming from it night and little spilling, please what should I should? I did check with local skin and general doctor they said no idea about that problem please help.
Hello sir I have dandruff like white partials on my bread when ever I rub it. It becomes red like itchy n some blood come out of it. Please help I wall be thankful.
4 din se skin allergy ho gayi all body me and face bhi swelling ho gaya hai. All body par bhot sare dane nikal gaye hai or itching bahot hai. ALLEGRA180 mg khane se face thik ho gaya hai lekin body par hawa ya pani lagne par fir dana ho ja raha hai or bhot itching bhi. Pls suggest any more medicines. Pls fast reply.
Health Query Dull Skin I have dull and dry skin. I am looking for face wash and moisturizer that will help my skin to be hydrated, fresh and healthy. Please suggest me something. One friend told me to use Neutrogena products. And I heard about The Body Shop products. So which one I should use for my skin. Or suggest me any dernocosmetic products that will help.
I am 24 years old male. I am suffering from hair loss. I am facing this problem from 6 months. I loose my hair from front of head. I follows Dr. advice in two years ago. At that time I am facing same problem. And after opt their advice this problem solved. But now hair loss rate increasing. I am so worried about this problem. Should I start same described medicine?
If you have sensitive skin, you should use cleansers, toners, makeup and moisturizers which are fragrance-free and hypoallergenic.
Itching near thigh with round redness. Starts after rainy season and no lotion is working effectively. All dark spots are spreading nearby areas. Please prescribe good medicine or cream to apply for permanent remedies Regards Vikas.
I am 21 years of age men. I have dandruff on my head and face. How to control it. Now my hair start to losing and pain in face too. How to get rid naturally.
Normal skin: wash your face with cleansers that are designed for your normal/normal-to skin type. Wipe an alcohol free, hydrating toner all over the face. Apply moisturizer more frequently to dry skin.