Doctor in Om Sai Hospital
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Om Sai HospitalYour feedback matters!
Assisted Reproductive Technology commonly knows ad In Verto Fertilization extracts eggs and sample sperm. The extracted sample is then manually combined with eggs to induce fertilization. Many clinics offer IVF treatment in Delhi. The details of the hospital cost and specimen collection are described below.
A dedicated hospital which provides personalized analysis and quality care. The IVF department is successfully running with three well-experienced doctors and the professional surgical team under them. They provide affordable surgical solutions and online facilities to book your appointments.
- Consultation Fee Rs 500 to 600
- Sucess Rate Around 50%
An affordable center with a specialist recommended by 108 patients. The treatments are affordable.Their average package starts around Rs 80,000.
- Consultation starts around Rs 800
A well-organized clinic which tremendously advancing along with technology and types of equipment since 2010, which has served more than 10,000 patients and has many success stories. They provide services under In Vitro Fertilization, Egg Donation, Surrogacy and other infertility treatments. The IVF packages start from Rs 60000. They are known for their experienced doctors, a high success rate and high success rate of third-party reproduction.
A clinic run by a bright, dynamic and experienced surgeon who has been creating success stories for the last six years in this field. They offer services under
- Natural Cycle IVFAdvanced Embryo Selection
- Recurrent IVF Failure
- PESA, TESA, MESA
- Fertility Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Fertility Preservation and Egg Freezing
- Infertility Treatment Delhi Gurgaon India
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- Male Infertility
- Embryo and Semen Freezing
- Donor Egg Cycles
The average package for IVF treatments starts around 80,000
This clinic has a dedicated team to serve and guide patients 24X7 and has been successfully emerging and flourishing in IVF. An experienced panel of specialist, well-equipped facilities, trust from international patients can be added as their features.
- An average package starts from Rs 1,00000
- Expert Panel Dr. Shweta Goswami
One of the best affordable clinics with quality treatment and services. They own a well-trained team from international training centers. The personal touch, emotional importance combined with class treatment makes them stands apart. Their average package starts from Rs 80,000 and they offer services under:
- Fertility Assessment
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Blastocyst Culture
- Egg Share Programme
- Donor Egg Programme
- Donor Sperm Programme
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval
- Pathway for IVF
- Diagnostic and Operative Laparoscopy
- Fertility Preservation
- Sperm DNA Fragmentation Testing
- Surrogacy (Gestational Carrier)
IVF package starts from Rs 90,000
Sucess rating 65 percent
An emerging organization lead by Dr. Vishal Dutt Gour, a qualified professional writing success stories. They are rated as one of the best IVF treatment centers in India. Their average package starts around Rs 7000 and varies according to the treatment required.
Having a success rate of about 64% and over 9+ years of experience, Gaudium IVF is still continuing their expertise in treatment and services. Their average packages start from Rs 65000 and extend according to the treatment. They offer various egg donation and sperm donation programmes as well.
A well-known center for treatment success and academic excellence currently under Dr. K D Nayar. Consultation charges start around Rs 500 and treatment packages start from Rs 90,000. The treatments cover IVF, PESA, ICSI, Semen Washing, Donor Insemination, Egg Sharing, Surrogacy (Gestational Carrier) and Time Lapse Imaging.
IVF is one among Moolchand’s center of excellence. It works with a diversified and expert panel of a specialist in IVF treatment. They own international patients due to their quality services and success rates. Their average packages start around Rs 90,000.
What are the different ways to stop menstrual cramps pain? And what if the blood flow is high? Is it normal?
I am,9 weeks lactating mother, my breast milk was not coming from 1st day delivery itself, am taken lactare capsule one month, galact powder one month, now am taking Himalaya shatavari tablets when am taking this milk will come, when am stop this milk is not coming, upto 6 months I want to feed the baby please tell how to increase my breast milk. Please help me Shall I continue Himalaya shatavari tablets up to 6 months, it's have any complication because before pregnancy am taken treatment for hyper prolactinoma.
Causes of male infertility: Methods of Diagnosis
- Scrotal ultrasound. This test uses high-frequency sound waves to produce images inside the body. A scrotal ultrasound can help the doctor see if there is a varicocele or other problems in the testicles and supporting structures.
- Hormone testing. Hormones produced by the pituitary gland, hypothalamus and testicles play a key role in sexual development and sperm production. Abnormalities in other hormonal or organ systems might also contribute to infertility. A blood test measures the level of testosterone and other hormones.
- Post-ejaculation urinalysis. Sperm in your urine can indicate that sperm are traveling backward into the bladder instead of out your penis during ejaculation (retrograde ejaculation).
- Genetic tests. When sperm concentration is extremely low, there could be a genetic cause. A blood test can reveal whether there are subtle changes in the Y chromosome — signs of a genetic abnormality. Genetic testing might be ordered to diagnose various congenital or inherited syndromes.
- Testicular biopsy. This test involves removing samples from the testicle with a needle. If the results of the testicular biopsy show that sperm production is normal , then the problem is likely caused by a blockage or another problem with sperm transport.
However, this test is not commonly used to diagnose the cause of infertility.
- Specialized sperm function tests. A number of tests can be used to check how well the sperm survive after ejaculation, how well they can penetrate an egg, and whether there's any problem attaching to the egg. Generally, these tests are rarely performed and often do not significantly change recommendations for treatment.
- Transrectal ultrasound. A small, lubricated wand is inserted into the rectum. It allows the doctor to check prostate, and look for blockages of the tubes that carry semen (ejaculatory ducts and seminal vesicles).
I am 18 years old. I have a sex on june 27 and 1st of july. Without condom and taken unwanted 72 both the time. On 10th of july I have my period. But still after that my period have not come.Please advise.
Relationships and Penis Health: Is Affair Recovery Possible?
In today's world, many relationships fall victim to affairs. An affair can wreak havoc on any relationship, whether it's a relatively new relationship or a marriage that has lasted for decades. Can anyone really recover from an affair, and if so, how? And besides questions of the relationship lasting, men also have to deal with questions of penis health - all of which could damage the relationship even further. Here's what a man needs to know about relationship care and penis care in the wake of an affair.
So, somebody had an affair. What now?
What now, indeed. In the aftermath of an affair discovery, there is bound to be some serious upheaval in a person's life. And it is an unfortunate fact that many partners will choose to call it quits shortly after the affair is discovered, or after several months of soul-searching. But for those who choose to stay and work things out, there are several things to keep in mind.
1) Be dedicated to recovery. The affair happened because someone wasn't fully dedicated to the relationship they were in. In order to recover, both partners must be 100% devoted to making their relationship work. This means doing whatever it takes to recover from the affair, even if it feels "unfair" or too much to handle at first.
2) Cut off all contact with the other person. Any contact at all with the affair partner is a recipe for trouble. This means that in order to ensure a strong relationship, the offending partner must cut off all contact with the person they had the affair with. Even if that means changing jobs or routines, it might be necessary for a relationship to survive.
3) Get tested for everything. Both partners must go to the doctor for testing for all sexually transmitted diseases - no exceptions. Even if the person who had the affair trusted the 'other person' completely, getting tested is a good faith measure for the partner who was wronged, as it gives them peace of mind that there is nothing lurking there that might affect their health.
4) Become an open book. The time for secrets is over. Now is the time for openness and complete transparency. What that means for each couple will be different. For some, it means letting their partner know where they will be at all times. For others, it means open access to passwords, email accounts and the like. What openness looks like is up to the couple to agree upon.
5) Get into therapy. Sometimes it helps to have a professional voice guiding a couple down the right path. Getting into therapy can help ensure that each person is comfortable with the way the relationship is going and can keep everyone on track if things get rocky along the way.
6) Ease back into the bedroom. Some couples can get right back into doing the deed. Others might take many months before they are ready to play. No matter what the case, it's best to take it slow and easy, to make sure each person is fully ready to commit to starting a sexual relationship again. Remember that this can hit at the heart of many worries and fears, so be very patient when easing back into sex.
A man who wants to do his part in getting things going in the bedroom again wants to make sure he has a handsome penis to get the job done. A good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can aid him in this quest. A crème that contains a wealth of vitamins and nutrients, such as vitamin A for odor control, vitamin E for softness and L-arginine for better blood flow, can help ensure his body is good to go as soon as he and his partner are emotionally ready.
Post exposure prophylaxis(PEP) is a systemic treatment in which we can save life of a patient and help him to prevent from being HIV positive. Any possible exposure which will lead to HIV infection including sexual intercourse with sex worker and during that condom get burst or having intimate massage at massage parlor, the person is exposed to direct contact that can lead to the possible exposure to HIV.